Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03a

Post by dallezh »

a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:18 am
dallezh wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:12 am
mavojah559 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:27 pm
Midnight Rain rapier best stats I got below.
AGI 37
Crit 15
SA DMG 40
Attachments: Stench of Death + Warrior of the Gods

I did like 20 attempts, so I can't undersatnd how spreadsheet has better values.
RNG, all the stats is what I've gotten, or seen a picture of :p
I don't remmeber about this case in particular, and maybe this was already fixed. but I ahve seen a lot of times wrong info on your criticals because the number put was the one after the critical increased at +3 or +5 instead of the base. Moreover, those were crafted weapons, so it was easy to check their real max.
Hmm, Pretty sure only a few drops had those, and I remembered to put +5 in the dmg to make sure people knew this was a +5 stat, but I will double check the values later today, just to make sure I didn't misstype anywhere.
Xenos wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:24 am
This is the missing item in the armor
ID - 705 (clothes of inquisition)
ID - 710 (Abberant Armor)
ID - 711 (Arachnna Armor)
Thank you, I will add those :)

Also on a side note, everyone should be able to add a comment to the sheet, so if you find find a missing value, item or ID please add a comment there so we don't overflow the pages here with items :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Aremirasu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03a

Post by Aremirasu »

just a quick thing i found for those who want to own and use items from the CUBE, idk if someone else found this so forgive me if im late.

if you want to use an item that's only obtainable from the CUBE and you have to own the item to use it, example : the dyes obtained from the CUBE. you will need to have at least 1 item from the CUBE, doesn't matter which one. once you have the item head over to the items menu, go to "network" where you will find the item you got, highlight the item, and use the "highlighted item" pointer in the CE table, change the item ID to whatever you desire, and whatever quantity you want, and congratulations on getting the item! in my case i tried the elderie dye and it worked perfectly fine.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Aremirasu wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:18 am
just a quick thing i found for those who want to own and use items from the CUBE, idk if someone else found this so forgive me if im late.

if you want to use an item that's only obtainable from the CUBE and you have to own the item to use it, example : the dyes obtained from the CUBE. you will need to have at least 1 item from the CUBE, doesn't matter which one. once you have the item head over to the items menu, go to "network" where you will find the item you got, highlight the item, and use the "highlighted item" pointer in the CE table, change the item ID to whatever you desire, and whatever quantity you want, and congratulations on getting the item! in my case i tried the elderie dye and it worked perfectly fine.
Already mentioned :) and you might also find out once you reload a zone or swap zones, it will revert back to it's original item. So costumes and weapons skins won't work with this.

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

dallezh wrote:
mavojah559 wrote:
AGI 37
Crit 15
SA DMG 40

I did like 20 attempts, so I can't undersatnd how spreadsheet has better values.
Feel free to update spreadsheet since it says AGI 34 max and only one attachment.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

mavojah559 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:02 pm
dallezh wrote:
mavojah559 wrote:
AGI 37
Crit 15
SA DMG 40

Feel free to update spreadsheet since it says AGI 34 max and only one attachment.
When I can. Timezones, so since I'm working atm, I don't have time right away to fix it :)

also when you find something like this, please add it as a comment on the sheet in the right cell. Helps me out a great deal :)

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

I noticed that weapons you get as treasures from fishing are missing on the spreadsheet. I don't know the English names (too lazy to change language atm) so you can add it later if you want.

The ID for all these weapons is 900.
These are special weapons that have 2 active skills instead of 1 active + 1 passive skill.

P.S. In the CT I found a typo "Spirital Cage" instead of "Spiritual Cage".
Last edited by mavojah559 on Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

I don't know if its just me, but after trying to play this morning it looks as if you're unable to connect to the server with EAC off.
This means that if you have any cube items equipped (manually edited or otherwise) the game unequips them when loading your save.

I have been able to keep my visualizations by loading the game without eac, manually editing them to what I want them to be, saving, then loading the game normally (with eac and all that jazz)

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Genesis wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:53 pm
I don't know if its just me, but after trying to play this morning it looks as if you're unable to connect to the server with EAC off.
This means that if you have any cube items equipped (manually edited or otherwise) the game unequips them when loading your save.

I have been able to keep my visualizations by loading the game without eac, manually editing them to what I want them to be, saving, then loading the game normally (with eac and all that jazz)
I have EAC off and I was able to do my daily and do my cube roll.

EDIT: I even enabled EAC, made a lobby and entered a raid, it still saved my cube outfit and weapon skins :P
mavojah559 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:48 pm
I noticed that weapons you get as treasures from fishing are missing on the spreadsheet. I don't know the English names (too lazy to change language atm) so you can add it later if you want.

These are special weapons that have 2 active skills instead of 1 active + 1 passive skill.

P.S. In the CT I found a typo "Spiritual Cage" instead of "Spiritual Cage".
Like I just said, please comment on the sheet. There is free boxes for you to comment the stats and info in. Also when you post pictures, please drag the description so we can read everything.

kyiori
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kyiori »

how can i use cast sanka directly using cannan script? I in combat and target monster. I also tried to use launch_game but it is not working.

kadashsouba
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kadashsouba »

kyiori wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:10 pm
how can i use cast sanka directly using cannan script? I in combat and target monster. I also tried to use fearlessrevolution launch_game but it is not working.
I am also curious about that as party CD command work for example but not Sanja. Does anyone know what's up or how make it work?

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

I don't know what's going on then because I'm unable to access the cube shop with eac bypassed.
With it enabled it works just fine.

It was due to some...third party shenanigans I was using, I seem to have fixed it. sorry for the alarm.
Last edited by Genesis on Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

What you mean by "drag the picture description"? Also, has somebody realized what the attachments on food are used for?

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

dallezh wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:55 pm
Genesis wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:53 pm

I have EAC off and I was able to do my daily and do my cube roll.

EDIT: I even enabled EAC, made a lobby and entered a raid, it still saved my cube outfit and weapon skins :P
mavojah559 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:48 pm

P.S. In the CT I found a typo "Spiritual Cage" instead of "Spiritual Cage".
Like I just said, please comment on the sheet. There is free boxes for you to comment the stats and info in. Also when you post pictures, please drag the description so we can read everything.
Well, the erorrs and additions also apply to the dropdowns (the screenshot is even of the hightlighter), so in this case is right to be here or I wouldn't notice at all.

Published the v3.7 fixing all known typos and adding the missing treasure weapons from fishing, only rapier was included previously, and I forgot they existed.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

mavojah559 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:30 pm
What you mean by "drag the picture description"? Also, has somebody realized what the attachments on food are used for?
Like drag so you can see more of the description

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

I know this is a weird request but: is it possible to extract the 2D character images that get used during dialogues?