Astroneer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Pinaz993
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Astroneer

Post by Pinaz993 »

mece wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:10 am
mece wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 6:53 pm
  • True Flat- activate the script while holding the terrain tool, then hold Shift to align the brush position to voxel grid. Hotkey can be changed in the table lua script.
  • Brush size, speed, range and soil consumption rate editor UI for survival mode.
  • Terrain tool augments: inhibitor, analyzer, alignment, drill 3. You don't need to have them installed to use this cheat.
  • Color picker: the "arrow down" mode picks a soil color, "arrow up" paints soil with the picked color.
I came here to ask for this, and a quick search revealed that my wish had already been fulfilled. Mece, thank you from the bottom of my OCD heart.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Pinaz993
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pinaz993 »

tabman wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:31 pm
I found out that there used to be a feature where you could take items through gateways. I used knowledge of "physics" to revive that feature. Now you can create a bond with carried or highlighted objects through hyperspace and then recall them anytime, anywhere. Table may cause some ocassional crashes since I utilized CEForms(with which I'm not skilled) Don't forget to save often. Feel free to develop/integrate this table.

Update:
Uploaded newer version of table.

Changes:
-Redesigned UI
-Added ability to add hotkey combinations
-Added more hotkey actions
-You can now bind and then recall such items as unpacked rovers, shelters and probably some other stuff.(default hotkey - N)

25/06/2020
Changes:
-Some minor fixes
-Added additional method to set hotkeys. Now you can also bind mouse buttons(LBUTTON, RBUTTON, MBUTTON, XBUTTON1, XBUTTON2)
Slight problem: this script crashes my game if I attempt to recall an item. Happens regardless of range. Any idea how I can get you the info you'll need to fix this?

tabman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tabman »

Pinaz993 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:15 am
Slight problem: this script crashes my game if I attempt to recall an item. Happens regardless of range. Any idea how I can get you the info you'll need to fix this?
How consistent is your issue? Does game crash everytime you try to recall any item or something specific? Based on my experience of using it, here are the ocassions when the game crashes:
1) When you try to recall such items as locked/unlocked(lower part) research item container, teleportation stone etc. Recalling these will always crash a game, so you will have to find out through trial and error which of normally uncarriable items are fine to recall.
2) Sometimes the game will crash upon recalling even a "safe" item, but this only happened after a long play session. I don't know what causes this problem, so my recommedation would be to save often.
3) Sometimes it will crash when you try to recall invalid item. For example if you used/destroyed and item or (re)loaded a savefile then you should remove "old" items from list.

Pinaz993
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pinaz993 »

tabman wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:57 pm
Pinaz993 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:15 am
How consistent is your issue? Does game crash everytime you try to recall any item or something specific? Based on my experience of using it, here are the ocassions when the game crashes:
1) When you try to recall such items as locked/unlocked(lower part) research item container, teleportation stone etc. Recalling these will always crash a game, so you will have to find out through trial and error which of normally uncarriable items are fine to recall.
2) Sometimes the game will crash upon recalling even a "safe" item, but this only happened after a long play session. I don't know what causes this problem, so my recommedation would be to save often.
3) Sometimes it will crash when you try to recall invalid item. For example if you used/destroyed and item or (re)loaded a savefile then you should remove "old" items from list.
The crash was 100% consistent across the two times that I tried it. The first time was a packaged extra large platform type c, the second was an unpackaged and fully loaded medium storage container full of astronium. After the second crash I was done playing last night.

I say it seemed to ignore distance, because the first one was recalled over a couple of meters, and the second one was recalled from a different planet.

The first time I used the 'recall all' button, the second time I left clicked on the entry in the list.

Could this be an architecture thing? I'm running AMD.

tabman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tabman »

@Pinaz993, could you try to test it on other items, like some resource stacks? The way script works is it just memorizes object ID you are currently highlighting or carrying and then it writes that ID back into specific adresses so that the game thinks you are holding mentioned item. Script functionality is really basic and, as far as I'm aware, it does not use any cpu architecture specific things. Also I tested this script on a cracked version, in singleplayer mode, so if you are trying it on steam version or in multiplayer then it might be the reason of crashes.

Pinaz993
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pinaz993 »

tabman wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:01 pm
@Pinaz993, could you try to test it on other items, like some resource stacks? The way script works is it just memorizes object ID you are currently highlighting or carrying and then it writes that ID back into specific adresses so that the game thinks you are holding mentioned item. Script functionality is really basic and, as far as I'm aware, it does not use any cpu architecture specific things. Also I tested this script on a cracked version, in singleplayer mode, so if you are trying it on steam version or in multiplayer then it might be the reason of crashes.
Single player, but I am on Steam. However, whenever I run the game, it acts as if it's on a server. I can't pause the game, and it says something about a session on the esc screen. Anyone else know the game well enough to chime in on this? In any case, I'll try again tonight.

GarnoriZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GarnoriZ »

tabman, thanks for the table.

Pinaz993, I found a solution for my steam x64 version and CE 7.1. I'm using intel cpu. Change pointer types under the script ("Get Object Containers") from 4 bytes to 8.

Trying to rewrite 8-byte pointer with 4-byte leads to process memory corruption and the game to crash.

Pinaz993
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pinaz993 »

mece wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:35 pm
tabman, thanks for the table.

Pinaz993, I found a solution for my steam x64 version and CE 7.1. I'm using intel cpu. Change pointer types under the script ("Get Object Containers") from 4 bytes to 8.

Trying to rewrite 8-byte pointer with 4-byte leads to process memory corruption and the game to crash.
I'll give that a try first, thanks.

tabman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tabman »

@Pinaz993, try the updated table. Hopefully it may work for you this time.

@mece, thats kind of strange fix, because I was under impression that game consistently used 4byte item IDs, even though it used x64 instructions. Also usually tables that work on cracked games tend to not work on steam or GoG versions because of different address offset. It was strange to me to find out that you used steam version, unlike myself, and my table still worked for you, because it used direct address injection.

deschbor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deschbor »

Thanks for the table.

The "Massive Resources Infinite Oxygen, Instant Canister" and "Infinite Jetpack" functions don't work with version 1.13.129.0 of the game.

Pinaz993
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pinaz993 »

@tabman @mece The new version works. I did notice that the IDs were much longer this time. Did it turn out to be 8Byte vs 4Byte?

EDIT: I forgot to turn off the hot keys while typing this comment and now I have a medium resource canister stuck to my cursor. :oops: Might want to look out for that one.

tabman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tabman »

Pinaz993 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:31 pm
@tabman @mece The new version works. I did notice that the IDs were much longer this time. Did it turn out to be 8Byte vs 4Byte?
As far as my observation went, no. Item IDs were always 4 bytes, but I decided to apply @mece's fix anyway.
Pinaz993 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:31 pm
EDIT: I forgot to turn off the hot keys while typing this comment and now I have a medium resource canister stuck to my cursor. :oops: Might want to look out for that one.
When you invoke Recall action the selected item is put in your hands. Recall All continuously puts items in your hands with interval that you can adjust(default is 50 milliseconds). Also the button icon starts to animate. Invoke Recall All again to switch it off. You can also change hotkeys in the second triangle captioned tab, just click on it to activate.

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

tabman wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:31 pm
I found out that there used to be a feature where you could take items through gateways. I used knowledge of "physics" to revive that feature. Now you can create a bond with carried or highlighted objects through hyperspace and then recall them anytime, anywhere. Table may cause some ocassional crashes since I utilized CEForms(with which I'm not skilled) Don't forget to save often. Feel free to develop/integrate this table.

Update:
Uploaded newer version of table.

Changes:
-Redesigned UI
-Added ability to add hotkey combinations
-Added more hotkey actions
-You can now bind and then recall such items as unpacked rovers, shelters and probably some other stuff.(default hotkey - N)

25/07/2020
Changes:
-Some minor fixes
-Added additional method to set hotkeys. Now you can also bind mouse buttons(LBUTTON, RBUTTON, MBUTTON, XBUTTON1, XBUTTON2)

31/07/2020
Changes:
-Changed pointers' type to 8 bytes. This may fix some random crashes.
-Changed code injection method to AOB. It will allow table to potentially work on other game builds/versions.
-Dublicates in object list will be automatically discarded.
that's pretty cool tool you can recall objects you've bound, need to be careful sometime hover ur cursor over a wall or ground can make those objects went away XD

Relentless1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Relentless1 »

How can I give myself free bytes to research stuff?

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

Relentless1 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:57 pm
How can I give myself free bytes to research stuff?
if you got no bytes at all , enable Bytes Pointer, then go nearby look for collect able plants, those give u some bytes, and you will see Bytes Pointer updated with an address with showing ur current byte value, then edit the value then you got the bytes