Fairy Tail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Fairy Tail

Post by KS212 »

Please add Max/Infinite Awakening gauge and Max/Infinite Magic Chain gauge (that circle bar on the bottom right) if possible :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Divinekyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Divinekyuubi »

Btw can you make Camera stat editor
its like Get camera info, like min and max zoom, tilt and rotation. So we can Enjoy the views look under their skirts and stuff

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Divinekyuubi wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:37 am
Btw can you make Camera stat editor
its like Get camera info, like min and max zoom, tilt and rotation. So we can Enjoy the views look under their skirts and stuff
That already exists.
Spoiler
Google.com

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

It's interesting that this won't work for the non steam release, i wonder what makes them so different from one another. Unless the steam version is updated beyond the non steam release. Any plans to make this work for the non steam release?

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

ashuraman wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:52 am
It's interesting that this won't work for the non steam release, i wonder what makes them so different from one another. Unless the steam version is updated beyond the non steam release. Any plans to make this work for the non steam release?
The non steam version is a different exe, I don't want to talk to much about non steam stuff, but it is a different exe

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

ImpalaPUA wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:00 am
ashuraman wrote:
The non steam version is a different exe, I don't want to talk to much about non steam stuff, but it is a different exe
So a different exe means different memory addresses? Interesting. I'm just curious since it's not something i've come across very often

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

ashuraman wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:03 am
ImpalaPUA wrote:
ashuraman wrote:
So a different exe means different memory addresses? Interesting. I'm just curious since it's not something i've come across very often
We tested it in discord

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

ImpalaPUA wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:06 am
ashuraman wrote:
ImpalaPUA wrote:

We tested it in discord
Oh no i believe you. It's just super interesting that a different exe means different memory addresses, you'd think that the executable would have no bearing on the matter but i guess i was wrong!

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

ashuraman wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:09 am
ImpalaPUA wrote:
ashuraman wrote:

We tested it in discord
Oh no i believe you. It's just super interesting that a different exe means different memory addresses, you'd think that the executable would have no bearing on the matter but i guess i was wrong!
It has to do with the group that released it, a certain other group would have been fine but this one made it not work

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

ImpalaPUA wrote:

It has to do with the group that released it, a certain other group would have been fine but this one made it not work
Oh i see i see that actually makes sense since different groups do things differently

fayaine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fayaine »

Any chance of EXP multipliers ? They are already out there but paying 15 bucks for that seems like a rip off

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Is it possible to edit lacrima stats bonus?

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

exp multiplier? frind ally unlocker maybe or team party editor if its possible?

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

ashuraman wrote:
Works for both steam and non steam versions now

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

ImpalaPUA wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:59 pm
ashuraman wrote:
Works for both steam and non steam versions now
Oh shizz, awsome!