[COMPLETED] [Request] Cunt Empire

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Vasileff
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] Cunt Empire

Post by Vasileff »

Not working for me either... I'm new to Cheat Engine, so most likely I'm doing something wrong...
Even if I manage to successfuly level up a card, after restarting the game it goes back to its previous level.
Any help wuold be appreciated!

Poison58
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Poison58 »

Vasileff wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:08 pm
Not working for me either... I'm new to Cheat Engine, so most likely I'm doing something wrong...
Even if I manage to successfuly level up a card, after restarting the game it goes back to its previous level.
Any help wuold be appreciated!
Max the card for that entire episode and complete it as soon as you get money.

Now go to the next episode and repeat the process

clad
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by clad »

since the maintenance today the room part doesn t work for me..card part works fine
edit: it s ok now i dont know why it doesn t work before...
Last edited by clad on Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iBelg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iBelg »

Both URL's open to an image with nudity. Be warned.

It actually contains a cheat window. (Screenshot: [Link])

A lot of the options don't work, but the best one "Open all videos" does. (Screenshot: [Link])
all videos
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

CompoTheSmoggie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CompoTheSmoggie »

iBelg wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:46 pm
Both URL's open to an image with nudity. Be warned.

It actually contains a cheat window. (Screenshot: [Link])

A lot of the options don't work, but the best one "Open all videos" does. (Screenshot: [Link])
all videos
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
iBelg,

How did you get that cheat window, mate?

I'm intersted to know.

Is it a trainer of some sort?

Thanks,

Compo.

iBelg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iBelg »

Nope, I simply opened up my browser's developer console and looked at the source code of the game and found multiple references to a cheat window and there was one I could easily get to called "showCheatWindow" which opens exactly what you see in the screenshot. I was also able to edit what the models earned and things like that, but the cheat window also has a function that gives a metric ton of cash.

Zenmax84
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zenmax84 »

iBelg wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:23 am
Nope, I simply opened up my browser's developer console and looked at the source code of the game and found multiple references to a cheat window and there was one I could easily get to called "showCheatWindow" which opens exactly what you see in the screenshot. I was also able to edit what the models earned and things like that, but the cheat window also has a function that gives a metric ton of cash.
Can you do a quite tutorial or some simple steps on getting the window ?

iBelg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iBelg »

I can provide a tampermonkey script. I have attached a zip file which contains a zip file that you import into tampermonkey. I had to double zip because I have to add a password (forum rules) and the zip you need to import into tampermonkey can't be password protected.

To import in Tampermonkey go to "Utilities > Zip > Import (choose file)" and select cuntempire-cheat.zip, make sure the script is enabled and now when you navigate to cuntempire.com this script will enable the cheat window and you can open it by pressing "c".

If you open the cheat window and enable "Dummy transaction" the game becomes F2P, when you buy gems it opens up an empty window and when you close it, it just awards you the gems. Also if you enable "Quest always collect" you don't need to satisfy the requirements to collect the rewards of a quest and you can progress without even hiring any girls.
Attachments
extract-me.zip
password is my username all lowercase
(1.25 KiB) Downloaded 297 times

crido
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crido »

Hi iBelg,

using the script doesnt work for me. Tried every Browser, Edge, Firefox and Chrome. If i go to the script, it tells me about a "Unexpected use of comma operator". If i press c, nothing happens. Script is shown as active.

iBelg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iBelg »

I had a quick look and it seems like the app has been updated. I'll have a look.

UPDATE: New script attached. Lemme know if it works now? :)
Attachments
extract-me.zip
password is my username all lowercase
(1.23 KiB) Downloaded 372 times

crido
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crido »

works! Thanks :)

Zenmax84
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zenmax84 »

iBelg wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:51 pm
I had a quick look and it seems like the app has been updated. I'll have a look.

I can see the cheat window. Although once I click on dummy transaction, it doesnt go as you described. Clicking on buy gem open a new page. Once I close that page, it says payment failed. I dont see gem added

iBelg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iBelg »

Zenmax84 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:41 pm
iBelg wrote:

I can see the cheat window. Although once I click on dummy transaction, it doesnt go as you described. Clicking on buy gem open a new page. Once I close that page, it says payment failed. I dont see gem added
Not sure what's going wrong on your side. I have made a video of the steps that I'm going through: [Link]

Zenmax84
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zenmax84 »

iBelg wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:49 pm
Zenmax84 wrote:
iBelg wrote:

Not sure what's going wrong on your side. I have made a video of the steps that I'm going through: [Link]
It finally worked with Chrome. Although other cheats like adding totems or characters errors out for me. Is it the same on your side ? Gem works now and thanks!

iBelg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iBelg »

Zenmax84 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:06 pm
iBelg wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:49 pm
Zenmax84 wrote:

It finally worked with Chrome. Although other cheats like adding totems or characters errors out for me. Is it the same on your side ? Gem works now and thanks!
Good to hear! Yes, a lot of the buttons will error out, I checked some of them and it seems that they're trying to make calls to some endpoints that are only available in development and not in production.