Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
darsad1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darsad1 »

Hey. please help me with a third-person view. I can’t understand where to enter the code number from objectdumb.txt in the cheat engine. please help step by step where to click in order to change the position of the camera (x y z)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by darsad1 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="darsad1, post: 139519, member: 43109"]

Hey. please help me with a third-person view. I can’t understand where to enter the code number from objectdumb.txt in the cheat engine. please help step by step where to click in order to change the position of the camera (x y z)

[/QUOTE]

First learn what you're dealing with; and please stop spamming all over the place (here, youtube, etc.). There is a post in this topic that instructs you how to do that already. It's not written by me, so you'll have to look for it. Once found, you'll have to manage on your own your inability to follow those instructions OR PM the author for help. Cheers.

[QUOTE="achatacaha, post: 139354, member: 43047"]

after the June 11 patch

[/QUOTE]

That error is legit; it means the code around that area has changed in the *updated* executable. I noticed there was an update; will check.

EDIT: I'm sorry, it works perfectly fine still on my end. Even after the update (I've checked the Steam version). It's one of these:

[LIST]

[*]let the game run and enter a map; once there, alt-tab and:

[LIST]

[*]open CE, open table, select No; pick the process yourself (make sure you know which one is it, if you're on EGS - you can pick it by using the Windows tab); then go to Table up top, Show Cheat Table Lua Script, then Execute Script

[*]open CE, open table, select Yes; hoping CE has picked the right Borderlands3.exe if you're on EGS, then it should work

[/LIST]

[*]note that after every fail you have to close the game, reopen it and redo the CE stuff (some of the stuff may already have been modified, which means on a second script run it will fail)

[/LIST]

The reason you get that AOB not found is: the EGS version has a different layout of ASM bytes around that area reported not found -OR- you're in the wrong Borderlands3.exe process -OR- you're using some other table with a hook applied right where I want to apply mine; which means you have a trainer/table that's already using the hook I'm looking for, hence the fail. See which one it is.

If you still can't get it to work, DM me on Discord: SunBeam#5082 and prepare TeamViewer. Else, we end the discussion here. I don't have time to go over walls of text; faster if I do a remote session where I can see/test what's going on.
Last edited by SunBeam on Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.

eljuapo37
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eljuapo37 »

Hey SunBeam, thanks for the table updates. Really appreciate the work.
Last edited by eljuapo37 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

mikeymasterg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal Engine 4] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by mikeymasterg »

Alice wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:42 pm
I know a couple people on here (including me) were waiting for a functional 3rd person camera, well here is how to move the console command one around:

Go to your ObjectsDump and find

Code: Select all

CameraMode_ThirdPerson.CameraMode_ThirdPerson.CameraBehavior_OffsetCameraRelative_1
At this point you can either manually browse to the memory region of that address and find the floats for the offsets of the 3rd person camera attached to the player (I show a picture of this below) or you can add the address manually:

X (how far the camera is from the character) = (your address found above) + 30
Y (left and right) = (your address) + 34
Z (up and down) = (your address) + 38

*Also note: like a lot of other stuff, this only gets taken into account at init so you won't see the change right away if you're already in game
And thank you SunBeam for giving us all these useful tools ^_^

Example of third person:
Spoiler
Edit: I found a great youtube tutorial showing how this is done, anyone else with questions about how to get 3rd person to work should defer to this

Last edited by mikeymasterg on Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

Shichi1337
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by Shichi1337 »

I don't know what I'm doing wrong here... I downloaded it 2 times, just to make sure it's the latest version, and I want to change the ConsoleKey button, but I tried it a dozen times already, every time it does not work.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

If you get to that pop-up, then it works. The list with what text you should type in the box is on page 1. You can't just put there anything your brain thinks..

I don't see any other complaints around, so I'll flag this under "not paying attention".

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

May just be me, because I am not about to read 50 pages worth of forum posts... sorry, but I am having an issue understanding how to use this. In the video, you start off by going to inject the .dll you need, but don't state or show where you got it or where it goes etc. Sure, there's a file path in your File Explorer, but not everyones files are like that >_>;;

So I scrolled down, found some other injector you had linked on the first post, tried loading that up and couldn't get it to work. Made sure to try and tie it to the correct Borderlands3.exe process, but nothing happened. So I just said screw it, closed everything down, and here I am.

I only honestly want the console option to unlock all vehicle customizations because it's painfully annoying to deal with RNG and prayer that the enemies don't blow it up before you can successfully steal the vehicle... So, I guess my request at this point is, can you possibly update your "how to" video? It's not a major issue, just can't quite understand how you did what you did with the video currently there ^^;;

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

The game updated yesterday, chances are the existing table might not be entirely compatible as a result of that if you are sure you did everything else correctly. :)

[Link]

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:19 pm
The game updated yesterday, chances are the existing table might not be entirely compatible as a result of that if you are sure you did everything else correctly. :)

[Link]
If that was to me, I have a feeling it's tied to the .dll portion of getting it to work XD
Couldn't figure out what to do because the video doesn't utilize the one that is in the first post, and beyond my antivirus flagging it to hell and back as a trojan... It wouldn't actually link to BL3 at all to get the data dump to enable the console. Thus my post ^^;

MikeTheory
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MikeTheory »

Hey all,

Just stumbled upon this and I think this is great!
I followed the instructions and got the console to appear in game.
Is anyone still using the latest cheat engine? Does it still work?
I'm mainly interested in unlocking all the vehicle upgrades.
Anyone sure if that still works?

Thanks!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ How about you try it and tell us? Thanks!

MikeTheory
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MikeTheory »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:30 pm
^ How about you try it and tell us? Thanks!
Haha that's why I was asking.
I wanted to see if anyone else had success with it, or it was just me doing something wrong :P
When I typed the command into the console and hit enter nothing happened. :)

I was in a vehicle at the time so not sure if that matters?
Also, using the epic version of the game.

Thanks!

MikeTheory
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MikeTheory »

It works :)

rafaelrennow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rafaelrennow »

Hello! I'm not sure what's going on here, but the UnlockWeaponSkins and UnlockWeaponTrinkets doesn't seem to work for me. I loaded the game, my save file and after that injected the DLL and opened the table. It always gives me some random error like ">> 'aob_in_APlayerController_PostInitializeComponents' not found. <<", but I can activate the scripts and got the console running, but it won't work for me. Any good soul with enough patience to guide me here?

shawnz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shawnz »

Help pls! I have injected the dll but cannot open the console whatsoever. I've tried many times with many keys.