Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by MzJ »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:22 pm
Message added to the first post:

CUBES are server-sided. The CUBE tickets and the items obtained from them, CAN'T BE MODIFIED, CHEATED, INJECTED, nor anything else you may think. Stop Flooding with the same topic. The visualize option of the table allow to have the look of CUBE item, but you won't be owning the items.

Any more posts about "how to cheat CUBE Tickets" and related will be considered spam and reported.

These tables are made for the official Steam version, we don't offer support to pirated version. Buy the game if you want to enjoy it at fullest.
totally agreed. :wub:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by gradius12 »

MzJ wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:05 am
a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:22 pm
Message added to the first post:

CUBES are server-sided. The CUBE tickets and the items obtained from them, CAN'T BE MODIFIED, CHEATED, INJECTED, nor anything else you may think. Stop Flooding with the same topic. The visualize option of the table allow to have the look of CUBE item, but you won't be owning the items.

Any more posts about "how to cheat CUBE Tickets" and related will be considered spam and reported.

These tables are made for the official Steam version, we don't offer support to pirated version. Buy the game if you want to enjoy it at fullest.
totally agreed. :wub:
who ever found the attachment of the first CUBE ring thx to that i have found the others

rynerlutexd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rynerlutexd »

I take it that putting an incarnation on anything other than an armor would just be a visual bug and not actually take into effect?

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

rynerlutexd wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:49 am
I take it that putting an incarnation on anything other than an armor would just be a visual bug and not actually take into effect?

why asking if you just answered it

ilcommendatore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ilcommendatore »

Hi, everyone! I'm not sure if this is a glitch that can be attributed to the table or not (I really don't think it is), but has anyone run into any issues with returning to previously cleared raid dungeons? I'm trying to go back to a raid dungeon I've previously cleared ("The Spire of Eternity Research"), and I'm unable to open the door that would allow me to enter the dungeon. The game keeps telling me that "[a]ll members must gather at this door." All my companions are NPCs, if that makes any difference. I've actually tried entering it alone if it would make any difference, but the game keeps on insisting that "[a]ll members must gather at this door."

I've actually tried hosting a private lobby and letting the timer run out. That didn't work either.

P.S. The effort that has gone into creating and updating the table is incredible. Thanks for the hard work, guys!

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

dallezh wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:13 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:09 am
dallezh wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:05 am
The Visualize is wrong for the partners, doesn't work :P
Depends on the partners. I got most of them to work besides Fanatio, Linel and Fizel.
Sinon, Silica and Lisbeth didn't change for me
In the table I only left a working dropdown for Eugeo to Deusolbert, so thsoe three doesn't ahve a proper one. Not all outifts all compatible with all characters. Bercouli and Fanatio for example doesn't have any compatible outfit released. Well, this seesm to apply to all Integirty Knights..

Another example is the Academy Trainee outfit that it is available for Ronie but not for Tiese (I ahve this one from CUBE, so I have the lsit of compatilibity). Kinda pointless since that is the default look for both without Attire, but one can and the other not.

On the other hand, weapons for for everyone that can use the weapon and same ID for all. Quite easy to put Kirito with Osmanthus Sword and Blue Rose Sword, or Deusolbet Conflagration Bow.
Last edited by a_busy_man on Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:34 pm
Minicoops9 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:26 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:13 pm

I asked that too, but no one knows yet. We have a highlighter for quests, where you can change the numbers around..but you still have to do something to make the game think you completed it. I have a bugged quest that won't function, so I was hoping for a way around it.
I have already finished the game, I would like to use it for NPC missions. Is it already present in the table?
I'm not able to check the main table right now, but last I saw, it was only on OPCOXE's table. Check their profile and you should fine the post. Unless its been added to the main table since then.
Just copy the "Quest Highlighted" from my table and put it in your. May not work for the redondant service quests (beast hunt), the main quests & the relics as I haven't tested it on them. But for the subquests like searching for materials or an accessories and even the daily quests, it works perfectly.
Attachments
OPCOXE_sao_al.CT
(21.36 KiB) Downloaded 55 times

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

OPCOXE wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:36 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Minicoops9 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:26 pm

I have already finished the game, I would like to use it for NPC missions. Is it already present in the table?
I'm not able to check the main table right now, but last I saw, it was only on OPCOXE's table. Check their profile and you should fine the post. Unless its been added to the main table since then.
Just copy the "Quest Highlighted" from my table and put it in your. May not work for the redondant service quests (beast hunt), the main quests & the relics as I haven't tested it on them. But for the subquests like searching for materials or an accessories and even the daily quests, it works perfectly.
I compeltely forgot about this, i was planning to add it to he main one, but with all the matter of visualize I forgot.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:37 am
OPCOXE wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:36 am
NumberXer0 wrote:

I compeltely forgot about this, i was planning to add it to he main one, but with all the matter of visualize I forgot.
It's ok. It's the first time I saw someone asking for it so it wasn't really needed xD

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Sushi-Maki wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:24 pm
@ a_busy_man -> You should add the Compact Mode script to your Table for an easier reading.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

{$lua}

if not syntaxcheck then

function cycleFullCompact( sender, force )
    local state = not( compactmenuitem.Caption == 'Compact View Mode' )
    if force ~= nil then
      state = not force
    end
    compactmenuitem.Caption = state and 'Compact View Mode' or 'Full View Mode'
    getMainForm().Splitter1.Visible = state
    getMainForm().Panel4.Visible = state
    getMainForm().Panel5.Visible = state
  end

function addCompactMenu()
    if compactmenualreadyexists then return end
      local parent = getMainForm().Menu.Items
      compactmenuitem = createMenuItem( parent )
      parent.add( compactmenuitem )
      compactmenuitem.Caption = 'Compact View Mode'
      compactmenuitem.OnClick = cycleFullCompact
      compactmenualreadyexists = 'yes'
  end

addCompactMenu()
  cycleFullCompact( nil, true )

end

[DISABLE]

{$lua}

if not syntaxcheck then
  cycleFullCompact( nil, false )
end
And what this do? I am not adding soemthing I don't know what does.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:44 am
OPCOXE wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:39 am
a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:37 am

It's ok. It's the first time I saw someone asking for it so it wasn't really needed xD
There are only three objectives, but there are Quests with 4. I tried [SubQuest]+14, but the value is uneditable and returns to 0, so probably it isn't the correct one.
I wasn't aware of quests with 4 objectives. Maybe try +4 then. Also can you give me a screen and where is the quest I could find more.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

OPCOXE wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:59 am
a_busy_man wrote:
OPCOXE wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:39 am

There are only three objectives, but there are Quests with 4. I tried [SubQuest]+14, but the value is uneditable and returns to 0, so probably it isn't the correct one.
I wasn't aware of quests with 4 objectives. Maybe try +4 then. Also can you give me a screen and where is the quest I could find more.
It was [SubQuest]+18. it doens't reflect visually at all on the game though, but the number doesn't dissapear.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:02 am
OPCOXE wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:59 am
a_busy_man wrote:

It was [SubQuest]+18. it doens't reflect visually at all on the game though, but the number doesn't dissapear.
It's strange but there might be a reason for this. But it works to it's fine.

rynerlutexd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rynerlutexd »

gradius12 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:56 am
rynerlutexd wrote:

uhh, I believe people call this asking for confirmation? But thanks for your input.

SlayerGTX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SlayerGTX »

rynerlutexd wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:15 am
gradius12 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:56 am
rynerlutexd wrote:

uhh, I believe people call this asking for confirmation? But thanks for your input.
ye man, you gotta be careful what you say or ask here... no sense of decency among society here. just the few that know what they're doing and we're supposed to wait until one of them mentions it. your best bet is to have fun and read through all of the thread to see if you find what you want to know