Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by gradius12 »

kadashsouba wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:28 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:06 pm
Koanid wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:44 pm
How do i start it exactly and safe?

am i right, if i start Steam in offline mode to use this table?

And if i play online again to help some friends, what do i have to do after use the Cheat Engine?

maybe someone could explain it in german? because my english is very bad...
No, starting offline mode or not doesn't matter. You need to follow the steps on the main post to rename the Launcher or use fearlessrevolution launcher, and uninstall EasyAnticheat.
To play with friends in online you need to undo those steps.
Also, if you made impossible modifcations, you may be quicked on online, so stick to legal values (f.e on a weapon you may edit to put max legal values without problems and play online, but if you put impossible values, you may be kicked out in multiplayer.)
I am not in online yet but is it possible to go solo online to kill some bosses with edited values or it will kick anyway? And what about legal gear but dmg hack? Would it be fine?
i went yesterday online with my totally broken gear and nothing happend

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by gradius12 »

kadashsouba wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:09 pm
ok thx for exapalantion. So basicaly do I get correctly that in online you just kill same bosses as you can solo and for same loot? There is no additional content avaiable for online only and can kill same stuff offline and drop same items?
you get the same stuff

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

how about we add the compact mode lua since there is a lot of we have now

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

gradius12 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:11 pm
kadashsouba wrote:
a_busy_man wrote:

No, starting offline mode or not doesn't matter. You need to follow the steps on the main post to rename the Launcher or use fearlessrevolution launcher, and uninstall EasyAnticheat.
Also, if you made impossible modifcations, you may be quicked on online, so stick to legal values (f.e on a weapon you may edit to put max legal values without problems and play online, but if you put impossible values, you may be kicked out in multiplayer.)
I am not in online yet but is it possible to go solo online to kill some bosses with edited values or it will kick anyway? And what about legal gear but dmg hack? Would it be fine?
After 1.03a there has been a report of being kicked out with broken gear. And don't do double post. Edit: I see that it became triple psot in the end. merge them in one and delete the other two. Otherwise the pages icnrease too quickly.

kadashsouba wrote:
ok thx for exapalantion. So basicaly do I get correctly that in online you just kill same bosses as you can solo and for same loot? There is no additional content avaiable for online only and can kill same stuff offline and drop same items?
No differences online and solo, everything is available on both modes.
Koanid wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:57 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Koanid wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:44 pm
How do i start it exactly and safe?

am i right, if i start Steam in offline mode to use this table?

And if i play online again to help some friends, what do i have to do after use the Cheat Engine?

maybe someone could explain it in german? because my english is very bad...
thanks for this explanation, but could you tell me, how i can change my values on my weapon, armor and the other stuff?
Use the Highlighter of the table.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:18 pm
gradius12 wrote:
kadashsouba wrote:

After 1.03a there has been a report of being kicked out with broken gear. And don't do double post. Edit: I see that it became triple psot in the end. merge them in one and delete the other two. Otherwise the pages icnrease too quickly.

kadashsouba wrote:
No differences onlione and solo, everything is available on both modes.
Koanid wrote:
a_busy_man wrote:

thanks for this explanation, but could you tell me, how i can change my values on my weapon, armor and the other stuff?
oh sry i read that post wrote clicked submit after i noticed that i could had simply edit my post :ph34r: :ph34r:

its already pretty late too
and since im writing 3 where 2 are just answers to questions and the 3rd an question for all of us is so wheres the problem
since they are all unrelated with eachother

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

gradius12 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:20 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:18 pm
gradius12 wrote:

kadashsouba wrote:
No differences onlione and solo, everything is available on both modes.
Koanid wrote:

oh sry i read that post wrote clicked submit after i noticed that i could had simply edit my post :ph34r: :ph34r:

its already pretty late too
and since im writing 3 where 2 are just answers to questions and the 3rd an question for all of us is so wheres the problem
since they are all unrelated with eachother
You can quote several messages in one post and reply them all. You can mention something unrelated afterwards.

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

Is there any chance to make CUBE work offline for those people who don't legit own the game? Since the entire logic and items are in the game itself, it should be possible to spoof the reply from the server I think.

I know you could probably manually create the items, but I don't personally want to use broken items, I'd like to use just normal gear that could actually be generated by the game.

I was also wondering why those weapon/armor stats listed in the spreadsheet didn't get added to the CT file as default values when you select a particular weapon/armor, since that would be a useful feature imo.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

mavojah559 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:44 pm
Is there any chance to make CUBE work offline for those people who don't legit own the game? Since the entire logic and items are in the game itself, it should be possible to spoof the reply from the server I think.

I know you could probably manually create the items, but I don't personally want to use broken items, I'd like to use just normal gear that could actually be generated by the game.

I was also wondering why those weapon/armor stats listed in the spreadsheet didn't get added to the CT file as default values when you select a particular weapon/armor, since that would be a useful feature imo.
you should know that we are working on the steam version not the pirated version since you are asking for the pirated version
and these CUBE Items are all server related i tried literally everything now even the new dyes are server related since i figured out that you can use the no mats crafting cheat for dyeing too and the prompt just said that i need to be connected with the server to use them

so no cube hacks or anything related to cubes

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

gradius12 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:52 pm
mavojah559 wrote:

you should know that we are working on the steam version not the pirated version since you are asking for the pirated version
and these CUBE Items are all server related i tried literally everything now even the new dyes are server related since i figured out that you can use the no mats crafting cheat for dyeing too and the prompt just said that i need to be connected with the server to use them

I changed quantity of the dyes to 2 and they became permanent while I was in the area, if I reloaded the game or entered a new area it just synced back to 1.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:08 am
gradius12 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:52 pm
mavojah559 wrote:

I changed quantity of the dyes to 2 and they became permanent while I was in the area, if I reloaded the game or entered a new area it just synced back to 1.
i got the small rare drop drink changed to 999 used one it decreased like normal after changing map puff vanished

if we could find out what attachment on the drop rate rings or what byte they use that would be great
Last edited by gradius12 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

mavojah559 wrote:

We only support the official Steam version.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

okay 3 posts literally saying the same great

as it seems the only think that will change after the season 1 is over is like only the costume and skins

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

gradius12 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:14 am
okay 3 posts literally saying the same great

as it seems the only think that will change after the season 1 is over is like only the costume and skins
pretty sure upgrade stones changes as well. some weapons didn't get a stone to upgrade with.

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:08 am
That sucks, so probably the server knows which items IDs need to be synced/checked and which don't.

What are the upgrade stones used for btw? Couldn't find any info searching online.

kyiori
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kyiori »

is there a way to continue normal attack or sword skill after getting hit? my combo got broken after getting heavy hit from bosses..