Death Stranding | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Death Stranding | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by Master_Builder »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:27 pm
EDIT: Forgot to add the Vehicle stats. Speaking of vehicle.. I left mine somewhere close to Central Knot City and went to clean up the BTs at the Incinerator. Then I got back to Port Knot by foot and thought when I move to Lake Knot my Trike will be moved as well. Guess not :( Do I need to bother going back for it and dropping it into the Garage to have it on Lake Knot? Do you even have the Trike available in Central Region? And one more thing: has it happened to you that your Trike lost all its Likes after a first repair in the Garage (store, retrieve)?
You will eventually get blueprints to fabricate both the trike & a truck. (The truck is slower, but can hold like 20+ XL containers. It's a beast.)
I think you get the trike BP somewhere around the mission to Distro center south of lake knot city. (Who names these? Terrible.)
You can't actually move any cargo/equipment/vehicles between the east & central regions. Fast travel moves you & what you have equipped. So you keep your boots/skeleton/gloves basically. Everything else remains behind.

I'd like to try and find the move speed of the zip-lines, probably won't till I can use your table to get player position to work with. I'm not so good at finding unchanging values though.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Master_Builder wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:34 pm
eyelsi wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:28 pm
I was wondering, its kind of annoying me, having the highway with reducing durability overtime.
although its over 90 hours until I have to rebuild the highway again, it still is annoying if that happens.

could the durability be changed by any means?
fearlessrevolution's trainer has a "Max Building Durability" option. In the latest one, this includes roads now too.
Thanks for the table bruh. Have you had a chance to look at Porter's Stats? I'd love to see some sort of stats multiplier when complete a delivery.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I wonder if you can somehow trick an XL to be S sized.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

SunBeam, thank you for finding the backpack pointer.
Made finding these easy:
The backpack cover is not covered by flings durability thing, and I know it's niche and doesn't matter, but it bothers me so I'm glad I found it.
I'll update my table with a script for inf durability of both of these later.

(Backpack durability stops at 0, nothing happens since it's indestructible, it just 'rusts'. The cover though, breaks/disappears at 0.
And while the former is auto-repaired when you rest in a private room, the latter (the cover) does not.)

jrubimf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jrubimf »

Master_Builder wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:48 pm
SunBeam, thank you for finding the backpack pointer.
Made finding these easy:
The backpack cover is not covered by flings durability thing, and I know it's niche and doesn't matter, but it bothers me so I'm glad I found it.
I'll update my table with a script for inf durability of both of these later.

(Backpack durability stops at 0, nothing happens since it's indestructible, it just 'rusts'. The cover though, breaks/disappears at 0.
And while the former is auto-repaired when you rest in a private room, the latter (the cover) does not.)
Just tiresome to redo the backpack sometimes. The less i stay on menus the better the game for me.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

jrubimf wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:59 am
Just tiresome to redo the backpack sometimes. The less i stay on menus the better the game for me.
Changes in v2:
Renamed "No Locked Stamina Gain" to "No Fatigue".
Added "No Visible Damage on Backpack".
Added "Infinite Backpack Cover Durability".
viewtopic.php?p=144890#p144890

Enjoy your backpack cleanliness.

I tried to make a script to restore the cover on rest, and it seems to write to the correct address, but it doesn't work for some reason I didn't bother to figure out.

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:27 pm
EDIT: Forgot to add the Vehicle stats. Speaking of vehicle.. I left mine somewhere close to Central Knot City and went to clean up the BTs at the Incinerator. Then I got back to Port Knot by foot and thought when I move to Lake Knot my Trike will be moved as well. Guess not :( Do I need to bother going back for it and dropping it into the Garage to have it on Lake Knot? Do you even have the Trike available in Central Region? And one more thing: has it happened to you that your Trike lost all its Likes after a first repair in the Garage (store, retrieve)?
Any vehicles will stay where you leave them and yeah, if you leave them outside they can be destroyed by rain.
After completing main quest (23 or 22, cant remember) in Central region, where you need retrieve server from MULEs postbox, you get blueprint of Trike and can make it on printer
About likes yeah, i notice that they sometimes drop to 0 after repair in garage.

xfaustx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xfaustx »

Any way to get multiply likes for finishing delivery?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

B0mak wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:52 am
Any vehicles will stay where you leave them and yeah, if you leave them outside they can be destroyed by rain.
After completing main quest (23 or 22, cant remember) in Central region, where you need retrieve server from MULEs postbox, you get blueprint of Trike and can make it on printer
About likes yeah, i notice that they sometimes drop to 0 after repair in garage.
Yeah, I got like 3 Trucks now :) And built the 2 types of Trikes. Long Distance one is kinda redundant, as it doesn't let you carry materials to Autopavers. Regarding the Engine logic.. the Vehicles are independent objects. Once you mount one, your DSPlayerEntity pointer is stored in the Vehicle's structure at some offset. That's how the game knows this vehicle is yours. In order to adjust Battery, Durability and set them infinite (as if you're on a grid), you would need to "touch" them. As in mount them. There is a flag I am using in my script that, aside from restoring the 2 mentioned, it also sets a bit somewhere so when rain falls, it doesn't deteriorate the Vehicle :) In short, infinite Durability over Timefall. The draw-back is whenever you enter a Distro, the flag gets reset when you leave the premises. But that's one hotkey or click away :P

Festour
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Festour »

Master_Builder wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:39 pm
Made & Tested on v1.01 on Steam.
Hey, i have the Death Stranding purchased on EGS. Is there a way to edit your table to get it working with my version of the game? So far i see, what CE can't find de.exe, because egs executable is named as 00003AA8-DeathStranding.exe.
Thanks

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Festour wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:20 pm
Master_Builder wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:39 pm
Made & Tested on v1.01 on Steam.
Hey, i have the Death Stranding purchased on EGS. Is there a way to edit your table to get it working with my version of the game? So far i see, what CE can't find de.exe, because egs executable is named as 00003AA8-DeathStranding.exe.
Thanks
The name of the executable is irrelevant. Attach ('open' in CE) to the process, and try to activate shit.
The exe name literally means nothing. it's the offsets & code that may change. I don't know what will or won't work as I don't own it on (or want to use) EGS.
Everything is AoB scan so it may or may not work. YMMV.

If you really do need to change the exe referenced, open the table in any text editor and find & replace.

Festour
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Festour »

Master_Builder wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:32 pm

The name of the executable is irrelevant. Attach ('open' in CE) to the process, and try to activate shit.
The exe name literally means nothing. it's the offsets & code that may change. I don't know what will or won't work as I don't own it on (or want to use) EGS.
Everything is AoB scan so it may or may not work. YMMV.

If you really do need to change the exe referenced, open the table in any text editor and find & replace.
Thanks, i edited your table in notepad++ and replaced ds.exe with DeathStranding.exe. Now your table is working. So far i confirmed what following features works fine : Inf Ammo, No blood drain, add max materials and infinte backpack cover.
If you don't mind, can you add infinite energy so i can wear oxygen mask all the time? I really love the look with that mask.
Is add max materials supposed to upgrade structures directly from 1 lvl to 3 lvl? And, can you please add support for repair? Like putting 1 chiralium crystal would fix the whole structure?

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Festour wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:44 pm
Thanks, i edited your table in notepad++ and replaced ds.exe with DeathStranding.exe. Now your table is working. So far i confirmed what following features works fine : Inf Ammo, No blood drain, add max materials and infinte backpack cover.
If you don't mind, can you add infinite energy so i can wear oxygen mask all the time? I really love the look with that mask.
Is add max materials supposed to upgrade structures directly from 1 lvl to 3 lvl? And, can you please add support for repair? Like putting 1 chiralium crystal would fix the whole structure?
> If you don't mind, can you add infinite energy so i can wear oxygen mask all the time?
Use Flings trainer. It has an option for infinite energy.

> Is add max materials supposed to upgrade structures directly from 1 lvl to 3 lvl?
As the description for it says:
"When you add something to upgrade a structure and 'confirm' the added materials, this 'adds' 15000 of each material, effectively causing the upgrade to start instantly.
Given the building now has all the materials it needs, it also upgrades directly to lvl3, even from lvl1.
e.g. Place watchtower, add 1 chiralium, confirm, now it starts upgrading to lvl3.
"

And I wasn't even trying to do that. It just works that way apparently. If it has the materials, it upgrades as high as it can.

> And, can you please add support for repair?
No. Again, use Flings trainer. It can keep everything in perfect shape without having to run around to each.

Festour
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Festour »

Master_Builder wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:28 am

> If you don't mind, can you add infinite energy so i can wear oxygen mask all the time?

> Is add max materials supposed to upgrade structures directly from 1 lvl to 3 lvl?
"When you add something to upgrade a structure and 'confirm' the added materials, this 'adds' 15000 of each material, effectively causing the upgrade to start instantly.
Given the building now has all the materials it needs, it also upgrades directly to lvl3, even from lvl1.
e.g. Place watchtower, add 1 chiralium, confirm, now it starts upgrading to lvl3.
"

And I wasn't even trying to do that. It just works that way apparently. If it has the materials, it upgrades as high as it can.

No. Again, use Flings trainer. It can keep everything in perfect shape without having to run around to each.
Can you give me a link where that trainer is? I already spend 15 searching this trainer on this site without finding one for Death Stranding.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Festour wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:22 am
Master_Builder wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:28 am

"

Can you give me a link where that trainer is? I already spend 15 searching this trainer on this site without finding one for Death Stranding.
Google "Flings trainer" and you will find his site