[COMPLETED] Halo: Reach

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
truterich
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Halo: Reach

Post by truterich »

[SIZE=4]So this might be quite the specific question but do you think it´s possible to noclip into the "abyss" in the mission the package (where the Destroyed Science Wing and the Noble Subway Station cutscene rooms are located)?

I have a feeling that the way noclip works also prevents the game from teleporting you to the nearest safe place like it does if you get armorlock pushed trough a barrier and by doing so makes it impossible to load certain areas. [/SIZE]

Heres quite the legendary video how to get there normaly: [MEDIA=youtube]06y2_ql0iD8[/MEDIA]

When I get to the point you have to enter the abyss (after the loading is done) and i noclip under the map, I simply find myself under the map like it looked before and the game crashes a few seconds afterwords. I can´t even see where something like the abyss could be physically located, even though it must already be loaded in.

If I try to save the replay and look at it in the theater the video ends with an error as soon as I "leave" the normal map. This does not happen if you go out of bounds by other means so I think noclipping gets you to an even more inaccessible layer of the map.

Any ideas?

Noble117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Noble117 »

[QUOTE="truterich, post: 137305, member: 40157"]

[SIZE=4]So this might be quite the specific question but do you think it´s possible to noclip into the "abyss" in the mission the package (where the Destroyed Science Wing and the Noble Subway Station cutscene rooms are located)?[/SIZE]

[/QUOTE]

I would also love to get there!

Ive tried manually teleporting there after getting the "loading done" message (coordinates apparently are X: -192.242 / Y: 152.284 / Z: -26.432 (according to [MEDIA=youtube]03P1qyzrg-I[/MEDIA] )) but so far I had no luck. When teleporting there directly it crashes right away. I only was able to actually teleport to these coordinates when flying way out of the map and already beeing like 200 meters beyond the map. But when I then teleported there, I simply was around 300m under the map. No train station, no abyss... just regular under the map stuff.

Does anyone have any more ideas?

truterich
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by truterich »

[QUOTE="Noble117, post: 137896, member: 42461"]

I would also love to get there!

Does anyone have any more ideas?

[/QUOTE]

Gues we´ll have to wait for our saviour[USER=24896] Dread_Pony_Roberts[/USER] to take a look at the concept.

I´ll try to roam around there in the meantime, but I don´t have much hope. [B][/B]

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

Welp, I'm finally doing it, I'm returning to Reach.

Problem is, I don't like my own Reach coding and I want to bring the whole table up to my newer standards, and I want to use other people's code as little as possible so I get a better feel for how everything works (plus it's more interesting to code). So, I'm going to start it from absolute scratch, and only resort to reusing other people's code if I absolutely have too. So far I've quickly discovered values for rapid fire, shields, weapon bloom, ect. With luck this will go quick, though I'm so hyped for Half Life 3 that I might just stop making the table till it comes out, who knows.

As for the video, it's likely it was patched out of Reach when it was moved to MCC, or it could be my old table, we won't know till I'm done.

Noble117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Noble117 »

[QUOTE="Dread_Pony_Roberts, post: 137928, member: 24896"]

Welp, I'm finally doing it, I'm returning to Reach.

As for the video, it's likely it was patched out of Reach when it was moved to MCC, or it could be my old table, we won't know till I'm done.

[/QUOTE]

Thats great!

So you think this "abyss" concept was exclusive to xbox programming?

But even if thats the case, the cutscene room (trainstation) must be located somewhere.

There is another cutscene room I´ve wanted to visit:

[MEDIA=youtube]2yxeaObLytY[/MEDIA]

I had lots of crashes on this mission or more specifically the required (first) checkpoint but nevertheless was able to at least peek into the room.

Even though you couldnt really see it from afar, as soon as you were in it, the surroundings would load but the games crashes a millisecond after.

These are the coordinates at which I could already see the inside of the cave + didnt crash right away (but it does as soon as you move another mm)

X: -383.0767822 Y: -94.98074341 Z: 11.9598074

Coordinates for a "clean spawn" in the middle of the cave without colliding with a rock or sth ((so without the necessity of having noclip enabled) should be around X: -381.2717896 Y: -94.57077789 Z: 11.9598074 -> But right now thats leading to an instant crash anyway. But the Cave is definetly there and can be loaded :)

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Halo: Reach +39 [Update 3]

Tables have been moved to their own thread
viewtopic.php?p=167241#p167241
Last edited by Dread_Pony_Roberts on Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:05 pm, edited 10 times in total.

truterich
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by truterich »

[QUOTE="Dread_Pony_Roberts, post: 139284, member: 24896"]

My overhaul is now finished. It should now work without crashes and remain more consistent with my other tables.

[/QUOTE]

You, Sir, are a genius!

Experienced not a single crash.

It´s now possible to get to the aforementioned cutscene cave, the Abyss, the Noble Subway Station and the destroyed Science Wing.

I will try to get to other cutscene rooms. I´m not sure if they are "loaded" in their respective campaign levels, but I´m sure gonna try.

[automerge]1592128505[/automerge]

[QUOTE="Dread_Pony_Roberts, post: 139284, member: 24896"]

[B]Other[/B]

-Values

[/QUOTE]

So while it´s easy to locate rooms you have a visual clue where there are supposed to be, I´m quite lost finding the ones detached from everything (e.g. the beginning cutscene of the New Alexandria Mission).

Is there a way to display/find out the camera coordinates during cutscenes? When looking at the ones for the player it´s where they will spawn later on :/
Last edited by truterich on Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Update's out, added Sprint and Stealth, also improved Full Auto.

truterich, post: 139383, member: 40157 wrote:
Is there a way to display/find out the camera coordinates during cutscenes? When looking at the ones for the player it´s where they will spawn later on :/
I can't guarantee I'll be able to find cutscene camera coords, but at the very least I've added Sprint so you can take less time searching for them.
Last edited by Dread_Pony_Roberts on Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [COMPLETED] Halo: Reach

Update for my table, added the ability to manipulate skulls ingame.

viewtopic.php?p=139284#p139284

tacomarine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tacomarine »

Rhark wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:17 pm
Lethaius wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:12 pm
I know this has likely been asked before, but is there a way to use the table and still get achievements?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11818
So am I the only one that this isn't working for?

Ghost_Ex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ghost_Ex »

tacomarine wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:36 am
Rhark wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:17 pm
Lethaius wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:12 pm
I know this has likely been asked before, but is there a way to use the table and still get achievements?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11818
So am I the only one that this isn't working for?
Same

tacomarine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tacomarine »

Man I hope they didn't patch that. Late to the game and it doesn't look like he's gonna update the anti-easy cheat thing

animax84
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by animax84 »

I think it's patched...doesn't work for me

DarkestPrayer69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Halo: Master Chief Collection

Post by DarkestPrayer69 »

PureReality wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:45 am
Yea, but I guess they just disable all tracking, achievements included, when EAC is disabled so that people don't go in and abuse the leaderboards or something..
lol you should check it out then, I see people scoring 2 million and 2 billion points, someone's got the ultimate cheat table

DarkestPrayer69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkestPrayer69 »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:27 pm
Update for my table, added the ability to manipulate skulls ingame.

viewtopic.php?p=139284#p139284
any updates bud??