Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
denisupriawan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town (Steam)

Post by denisupriawan »

Rameyuk wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:08 am
denisupriawan wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:36 pm
Could you consider adding the following:
-Auto/Instant fishing
Possible, but unnecessary because fishing in this game is massive improvement and easy enough. Just press the button to fish, wait, and press again to pull. Unlike the old game where you have to hold the fishing button and release it as soon as you get a bite. Combine it with the freeze time cheat, and you're good.

-Can use level 7 charge hammer in mine
Difficult to do, because that's not how the mining mechanism works.

-Harvest sprites skill increase multiplier
Possible, but still unnecessary since you can just set the sprites skill instantly to the max.

-Harvest sprites currently assigned task pointer
Already exists

-Instant breeding animal (to help maximizing potential max heart level)
Obsolete, since the current cheat table can set the max heart level of animal from the get go.

-Animal has won festival pointer/gold crown pointer
Same as above, it's already in the current table

-Easy huang apple game (if possible)
There's no way to cheat this. There's a guide online on how to win that apple game. I tried following the tips and tricks, and I won 10 rounds in a row the first time. Need a good eye, but following the tips is doable.

-Van's favorite item pointer
No comment

-Villagers heart point and friendship point pointer (instead of last talked to)
Again, it's already in the current table.

-Confenssion box always forgives
It's an RNG, can't do anything about it. Just save and load before confession until you get your outcome.

-Harvest goddess new year tv program pointer
No comment.
Thank you for the reply sir. I have a question on:
Same as above, it's already in the current table -> could you point in which part this option exist in the table?

Possible, but still unnecessary since you can just set the sprites skill instantly to the max -> same as above

Already exists -> same as above

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

narigane
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by narigane »

Chaos2099 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:53 am
Sadly yes, gift 20.

I am not sure because I have not tried but you could set your gifts back to 19 and see if it will trigger again?

I am not sure if this will work but when you are giving her gifts it counts up by 1 everyday, you may wish to make a new save to find both these addresses you would need to manually set the amount she currently has.. If you start on a new save to find these it could make it easier as you will need both addresses that show up for gifting her. One will act like a singles digit and count from 0-9 and roll over but its important. You will need that address set to 9. The other address counts the amount of total gifts given, you may want to set that to 19. It really should not be hard to refine your search for these fast with the options the cheat already has. Id then sleep and go the next day to gift her, you may trigger gift 20 again.

Though you are right, you must select her as your marriage candidate when she asks. I am sorry if you need to restart.
sadly you can't.
There's a flag somwhere that once it's marked you can't repeat already happened event even if you reset the prequisite.
I'm too dumb to find the said flag adress. But i recall back in GBA days, there's the cheat code to exactly set the flag on. So I assume there similiar case in this game.

Rameyuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rameyuk »

denisupriawan wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:54 am

Thank you for the reply sir. I have a question on:
Same as above, it's already in the current table -> could you point in which part this option exist in the table?

Possible, but still unnecessary since you can just set the sprites skill instantly to the max -> same as above

Already exists -> same as above
Go to this post: There's an attached Cheat Table with everything you need
viewtopic.php?p=144245#p144245

qq642567522
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qq642567522 »

a question, with the Maximum Tool Charge and the Instant Tool Charge features, is these only for hammer and hoe? I tried it with watering can and fishing rod, nothing is changed...
another thing is, I'm using flying's trainer too, in his trainer he made a faster tool charge cheat, it looks interesting but has some bugs, is it possible to make similar features in CE?

Chaos2099
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chaos2099 »

narigane wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:24 am
Chaos2099 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:53 am
Sadly yes, gift 20.

I am not sure because I have not tried but you could set your gifts back to 19 and see if it will trigger again?

I am not sure if this will work but when you are giving her gifts it counts up by 1 everyday, you may wish to make a new save to find both these addresses you would need to manually set the amount she currently has.. If you start on a new save to find these it could make it easier as you will need both addresses that show up for gifting her. One will act like a singles digit and count from 0-9 and roll over but its important. You will need that address set to 9. The other address counts the amount of total gifts given, you may want to set that to 19. It really should not be hard to refine your search for these fast with the options the cheat already has. Id then sleep and go the next day to gift her, you may trigger gift 20 again.

Though you are right, you must select her as your marriage candidate when she asks. I am sorry if you need to restart.
sadly you can't.
There's a flag somwhere that once it's marked you can't repeat already happened event even if you reset the prequisite.
I'm too dumb to find the said flag adress. But i recall back in GBA days, there's the cheat code to exactly set the flag on. So I assume there similiar case in this game.
Thank you,

If we found just the ones for the harvest goddess marriage, that would be interesting though.. You'd figure the grouping would be close together too.

Raito
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Raito »

Can I ask for help to find the code to get married instantly?

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

I'm not sure whats exactly happening but the Rucksack editor is a bit bugged use it with caution I guess

thiagodmc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thiagodmc »

I've been waiting for a list update since Sunday, DrummerIX stopped the project?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

The only thing I see that may need updated is the Instant Tool Charge to affect all tools. I may work on that later this week, but the table is mostly feature complete.

ghiparot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ghiparot »

Thank you for the amazing tables like always

is it possible to add harvest spirites abilities after mini game multiplier?

Rversse
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rversse »

thiagodmc wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:08 pm
I've been waiting for a list update since Sunday, DrummerIX stopped the project?
It's enough already to help us manage the farm.

Rameyuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rameyuk »

ghiparot wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:49 pm
Thank you for the amazing tables like always

is it possible to add harvest spirites abilities after mini game multiplier?
It's not needed anymore since you can just edit the skill level of the Nature Sprites directly without going through the mini game.
download the modified 6.3 file from this post:
viewtopic.php?p=144245#p144245

rizkydztar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rizkydztar »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:05 pm
The only thing I see that may need updated is the Instant Tool Charge to affect all tools. I may work on that later this week, but the table is mostly feature complete.
Can you add all max log for shipping and fishing etc so we can marry harvest goddess spirit faster ??

Rameyuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rameyuk »

rizkydztar wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:50 am
Can you add all max log for shipping and fishing etc so we can marry harvest goddess spirit faster ??
See this post for the fishing log: viewtopic.php?p=144468#p144468
There's also an earlier version of that script that unlocks literally everything in the fishing log. But the problem with that is it'll mess up your power berry count, and you won't get the fries recipe because it's considered as caught in the fishing log and you won't be able to unlock it. And the latest version will give you all fishes except the unique catches such as Guardian fish, power berry, and letter in a bottle with fries recipe. So you'll still need to catch them. But feel free to edit the #9999 number in the script to a higher number if you want. I edited mine using #99999999 instead so HG would congratulate me for the 10,000 to 1 billion fishes caught.

I use the shipping log multiplier instead and ship items manually using the item editor to unlock every single HG milestones congratulations.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

rizkydztar wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:50 am
There is a Shipping Log Multiplier and Item Editor. You can ship 1 of each item over the few days and use the Shipping Multiplier to make it appear you shipped 10,000 or a million of them.