Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Post by dallezh »

MzJ wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:03 pm
dallezh wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:56 pm
dallezh wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:55 pm

thats only for that specific 1, the other 1 stacks with it.
Oh i see.

You could also just yse 1 or 2 of the other buff, since that 1 doesn't have sp slip.
Yea i could but what i really want is that -20% cooldown hence why i stuck with the phoenix incarnation. Guess i'll try stacking both attachment and see.
ahh

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

dallezh wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:24 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:20 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:43 am

I'd recommend changing the same type, but there is also a pointer for item type there. So you can manually change the type to be what you want.
The 4byte poiter has the type included, so ther eis no need to manually change the type. However, i recommend at leats tthat the items belong to the same tab on the inventory although it shouldn't matter. For example Swords and Bows have differen types, but they are on the same tab ingame.

Anyway, I always prefer to use the same type just in case since it isn't that difficult.
dallezh wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:51 pm

Nice work, would you mind adding the google sheet to extras and making a header that says Google Sheet in Extras? Or something like that :P
I was thinking about adding it, but I couldn't decide where it was a good place. The Extras thing sunds good.
It would be better if we had a thred that could be updated on frist page and lave the tables and sheet there since it would be easier to acccess than from the table itself only.

Making a static post would only work well if it is easily visible and fist post is what the people only look a lot of times.
Why don't you start a new thread and just add credits to dummy for the original script?
Then we could add it there :D
It seems that DrummerIX has put a link to viewtopic.php?p=144195#p144195 so i might as well as put the updates there.
I will post updates in new psot plus edit that one, so it there is easier to find everything
Attachments
Launch_Game.CT
Fixed spelling mistake + added credits to Extras
(372.61 KiB) Downloaded 102 times

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:08 pm
dallezh wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:24 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:20 pm

The 4byte poiter has the type included, so ther eis no need to manually change the type. However, i recommend at leats tthat the items belong to the same tab on the inventory although it shouldn't matter. For example Swords and Bows have differen types, but they are on the same tab ingame.

Anyway, I always prefer to use the same type just in case since it isn't that difficult.

I was thinking about adding it, but I couldn't decide where it was a good place. The Extras thing sunds good.
It would be better if we had a thred that could be updated on frist page and lave the tables and sheet there since it would be easier to acccess than from the table itself only.

Making a static post would only work well if it is easily visible and fist post is what the people only look a lot of times.
Why don't you start a new thread and just add credits to dummy for the original script?
Then we could add it there :D
It seems that DrummerIX has put a link to viewtopic.php?p=144195#p144195 so i might as well as put the updates there.
I will post updates in new psot plus edit that one, so it there is easier to find everything

yeh i had sent that link to him because it was the latest one at that time

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

found the name pointer

[MoneyPtr]+4913A8 string(9) value

SheepyOo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SheepyOo »

Oehm I used the jump height cheat the entire day on my gf pc and now I came back home and it does not work for me. Does anybody have any idea, why?

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

SheepyOo wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:44 pm
Oehm I used the jump height cheat the entire day on my gf pc and now I came back home and it does not work for me. Does anybody have any idea, why?
maybe your pc is pissed since he wasnt used and hates you now :lol: :lol: :lol: no jokes by side well he works for me fine so dont know

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

SheepyOo wrote:
It doesn't works on Centoria. Maybe you are there. If not, try to close and open again the game and Cheat Engine.
gradius12 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:43 pm
found the name pointer

Fun that I also found it and added it on the linked post before reading this, I also added the online name.

I add here the same table I put on that post.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13047&p=144195#p144195
Attachments
Launch_Game.CT
v1.0
(369.57 KiB) Downloaded 83 times

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

just a quick question but does the stuff i do offline stick to the one wwhen i go online?

because i have 2 night sky sword with maxed value that were keeping after upgrading it and a armor with maxed stats
Last edited by gradius12 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

dallezh wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:59 pm
gradius12 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:57 pm
i had talked with drummer and he added the latest for that time before we found the jump pointer to his first post
But we shouldn't have to rely on him adding the table all the time.
You guys can make a new topic. No rules against multiple topics for a game. Its actually quite common for different table makers to have their own topics. Drummer said he was done with the game anyways, better not to bother them about it in the future.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:57 pm
dallezh wrote:
gradius12 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:57 pm
i had talked with drummer and he added the latest for that time before we found the jump pointer to his first post
You guys can make a new topic. No rules against multiple topics for a game. Its actually quite common for different table makers to have their own topics. Drummer said he was done with the game anyways, better not to bother them about it in the future.
we could do that but if you were a new one who wasnt following would you know what is what?

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

gradius12 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:54 pm
just a quick question but does the stuff i do offline stick to the one wwhen i go online?

because i have 2 night sky sword with maxed value that were keeping after upgrading it and a armor with maxed stats
Same save, so of course it will keep. To be safe it is better to restore those weapon to max default values.
gradius12 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:59 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
dallezh wrote:
we could do that but if you were a new one who wasnt following would you know what is what?
Well, I gues that if we all go to post to a new thread, this won't be on first page and the other one will be found easier.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:01 pm
gradius12 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:54 pm

Same save, so of course it will keep. To be safe it is better to restore those weapon to max default values.
gradius12 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:59 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:

Well, I gues that if we all go to post to a new thread, this won't be on first page and the other one will be found easier.
if ic ould remember the values only :)

SheepyOo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SheepyOo »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:49 pm
SheepyOo wrote:
It doesn't works on Centoria. Maybe you are there. If not, try to close and open again the game and Cheat Engine.
gradius12 wrote:
found the name pointer

Fun that I also found it and added it on the linked post before reading this, I also added the online name.

mhh does not work for me. Well, I know for sure that after playing with high jump for the entire day, I am NOT going back to normal jump ever again ^^''.

I will simply wait for further table updates. I bet it will eventually work again.

EDIT: It seems that none of the cheats under "pointer" work for me. While all the stuff above does...mhhh
Last edited by SheepyOo on Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

SheepyOo wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:08 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:49 pm
SheepyOo wrote:
gradius12 wrote:
found the name pointer

mhh does not work for me. Well, I know for sure that after playing with high jump for the entire day, I am NOT going back to normal jump ever again ^^''.

I will simply wait for further table updates. I bet it will eventually work again.
IT still works fine for me..

I created a new thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13144

Let's continue there so it is more organized an easier to find the tables.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

ok putting a 90 in jump wasnt a good idea :P