MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.9.1 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by SilentRunner »

LoneStrider wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:31 pm
Oh ya I am running in that mode. I just had to do the admin thing. Also it seems when I activate the AI cant fire thing it crashes the game (which isnt a big deal), and i'm not sure which option it is but all vehicles and even the aa guns you gotta destroy in reach get inf hp. Everything I have been doing is in reach by the way. Another question I have is, is this for custom firefight or the matchmaking firefight? Sorry about all the questions and hassle.
Thanks I will look into that keeping things bug free and up to date across 5 different game engines is a task so most of the time if someone doesn't tell me something is broke I don't even know because its often on a certain map or certain conditions were the problem arises. I will look into the health issue I think I know how I can fix that. The AI stuff seems to be a buggy one it often works for me but not others I will look into that too.
vickyiori wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:09 pm
The AI options are not working but they aren't a big deal for me.

Thank you for your hardwork!! :)

Vicky
Thanks It's been a long 2days updating every feature, the update broke virtually every feature for every game. Looking into the AI stuff now

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.9.1 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by LoneStrider »

Alright cool, I don't know if it's even possible but a vehicle by vehicle option would probably work best if infinite hp for those is something wanted. Also not sure if you would know this but is matchmaking firefight when launching the mod version of Halo the same matchmaking as the non mod version of halo? It seems like it might be, which I think is weird, you would think they would each have their own matchmaking.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

LoneStrider wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:19 pm
Alright cool, I don't know if it's even possible but a vehicle by vehicle option would probably work best if infinite hp for those is something wanted. Also not sure if you would know this but is matchmaking firefight when launching the mod version of Halo the same matchmaking as the non mod version of halo? It seems like it might be, which I think is weird, you would think they would each have their own matchmaking.
The vehicles having infinite health was not supposed to happen Im looking into fixing that. Are you saying you can play firefight in mod mode?

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

I can't play firefight in mod mode, I tried. Just to check, figuring the mod version and non mod version would have their own MM, but they don't. I haven't tried custom Firefight though, which is the firefight in the title of this thread you are talking about.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Yeah it will only work if your host in a custom game for firefight or in campaign.

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

Now for some reason this tool and all the cheat tables cause the game to crash after a few minutes. Not sure what is happening. Any ideas?

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

LoneStrider wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:48 am
Now for some reason this tool and all the cheat tables cause the game to crash after a few minutes. Not sure what is happening. Any ideas?
I haven't had anyone else report this?

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

aight no problem

TrimyTops
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TrimyTops »

I noticed that in some levels such as Tip of the Spear that inf health makes it impossible to destroy the AA guns or other scripted distruction events. this is present throughout the whole series.

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

silentrunner wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:59 am
LoneStrider wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:48 am
I haven't had anyone else report this?
I figured out the issue. It appeared to just be a bad save/checkpoint that would cause the game to crash. I had to find a level or playlist that would let me progress enough to overwrite other saves/checkpoints or start the level over again from the start it seems. So far it seems to have been fixed.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

TrimyTops wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:44 am
I noticed that in some levels such as Tip of the Spear that inf health makes it impossible to destroy the AA guns or other scripted distruction events. this is present throughout the whole series.
This has been a recurring issue I have been trying to solve. When you mess with player stuff it often ends up messing with other things in game too. There are ways of getting it to work perfectly but Im still working on it.

TrimyTops
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TrimyTops »

silentrunner wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:38 am
TrimyTops wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:44 am
This has been a recurring issue I have been trying to solve. When you mess with player stuff it often ends up messing with other things in game too. There are ways of getting it to work perfectly but Im still working on it.
I also noticed than on lone wolf that disable AI fire can cause random crashes when an enemy is in close range as well as a few stutters in H2A that are only present in anniversary graphics with this trainer. Great work BTW been having a blast with it.
Last edited by TrimyTops on Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wittydeaf
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wittydeaf »

Hello, SilentRunner! Thank you so much for this trainer, I have so much fun ROFLstomping every brutes and floods.

I want to report that there is a bug with Full Auto Rifles option in Halo 3 tab. Enabling this option will render any heavy weapon (Rocket launcher, Spartan Lasers, etc) completely useless (it won't fire off the weapon at all). Turning off the option will make heavy weapon functional again. I wonder if this cheat unintentionally applies to those weapon by mistake?

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

wittydeaf wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:33 pm
Hello, SilentRunner! Thank you so much for this trainer, I have so much fun ROFLstomping every brutes and floods.

I want to report that there is a bug with Full Auto Rifles option in Halo 3 tab. Enabling this option will render any heavy weapon (Rocket launcher, Spartan Lasers, etc) completely useless (it won't fire off the weapon at all). Turning off the option will make heavy weapon functional again. I wonder if this cheat unintentionally applies to those weapon by mistake?
Glad your enjoying it. Yes im aware of this issue getting it to work without affecting other weapons it a challenge for me. I will be looking into if I can improve it. Thanks

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

Achievement enabler only working on Steam version?