Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

The topic with the table for Compatibility Mode is here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13100&start=231

This game came out today and I have a few options ready. First is Infinite Stamina. I also have a pointer to Stamina and a Pointer to Highlighted Bag Item Editor which has quantity and item id available.

Options so far:
Stamina Options (Gain Multiplier, Lost Multiplier, Infinite)
Fatigue Options (Lost Multiplier, Gain Multiplier, Never Increases)
Money Gain Multiplier
Money Lost Multiplier (Infinite Money)
Freeze Time
Can Carry XXX Items In Bag Slot Instead of 9
Item Gain Multiplier
Set Max Crop Quality On Pickup / Move
Tool EXP Multiplier
Can Keep Giving Gifts More Than Once Per Day
Heart Level Multiplier / Heart Level Never Decreases
Friendship Level Multiplier / Friendship Level Never Decreases
Animal/Pet Heart Level Multiplier / Animal/Pet Heart Level Never Decreases
Can Keep Petting Animals More Than Once Per Day For Heart Level
Infinite Watering Can
Run Speed Multiplier (Default x1.5)
Shipping Item Quantity Multiplier (For Shipping Log Achievements)
Always 10th Gift To Harvest Goddess
Infinite Days Left For Working Nature Sprites
Working Nature Sprites Do Not Lose Friendship Level
Unlock Mine Elevator (Enable, Visit Mine, Disable After Unlock)
Gotts Shop 1 Material Cost / 1 Days To Finish / 1 Price
Always Able To Use Maximum Tool Charge
Instant Tool Charge
Pointer to Ticks Per Minute (Slow Down Day)
Pointer to Stamina
Pointer to Fatigue
Pointer to Money
Pointer to Heart Level of Last Person Spoke With
Pointer to Friendship Level of Last Person Spoke With
Pointer to Animal Heart Level of Last Animal Petted
Pointer to Highlighted Bag Item Editor (Quantity and Item ID)
Pointer to Highlighted Tool Item Editor (Quantity and Item ID)
Pointer to Time Editor
Pointer to Weather Editor

EDIT 1:
I came up with some options to allow bag items to go up to 99 instead of 9. I thought 9 was way less than it should be. I also have an Item Gain Multiplier. I tested this on gathering wood and weeds and it appears to work well with those. I'm not sure if there is other code dealing with gathering items or not. I also have a Pointer to Money.

EDIT 1.5:
I was able to add a few more options. Money Gain Multiplier and Money Lost Multiplier as well as Freeze Time.

EDIT 1.75:
I put in Fatigue Never Increases and a Pointer to Fatigue. It was right beside the Stamina.

EDIT 2.0:
I was able to add in the Highlighted Tool Item Editor in this update. I think that's it until tomorrow.

EDIT 2.5:
I added in Tool EXP Multiplier and the Item List from Cake-san and some Pointers for Time Editing. You can change hour, minute, day, season and year.

EDIT 3.0:
I added some options for Heart Level. I have a Pointer to the Heart Level of the Last Person You Spoke With. I have an option for Can Give Gifts More Than Once Per Day and also a Heart Level Multiplier. I only tested this on one of the girls you marry, but I assume it might work for pets or other things with hearts. Let me know if it doesn't. I also added in the Weather pointers found by HidE.

EDIT 3.5:
I was able to add some things dealing with Friendship and Hearts for people besides those you marry. I added Friendship Level Multiplier / Friendship Level Never Decreases. This helps with the Nature Sprites as their friendship level can decrease. If you don't want to use the multiplier, just set it to 1 and use the never decrease portion of the option. I added Animal/Pet Heart Level Multiplier and also an option Can Keep Petting Animals More Than Once Per Day For Heart Level. I added in some pointers for Friendship Level of Last Person Spoke With and Animal Heart Level of Last Animal Petted. Enjoy!

EDIT 3.6:
I was able to get an option to slow down the day going. I had to make some special code as it defaults to just one byte that tracks ticks per minute, but I have options to slow it down up to x64 times as slow if you wish. It's in the Pointer section labelled Ticks Per Minute. Enjoy!

EDIT 3.75:
I researched Infinite Watering Can on my own and put it in this update. I also fixed the small issue reported when using the Slow Day Down option when using the Hot Springs.

EDIT 4.0:
Last update for tonight USA time. I was able to get a Run Speed Multiplier option working for me. Enjoy!

EDIT 4.25:
I took some time to rework a few options. First is Stamina Options. I now have options for a Stamina Gain Multiplier, Stamina Lost Multiplier and the original option of Infinite Stamina. This is in case you don't want Infinite Stamina, but perhaps to slow down Stamina Lost and increase Stamina Gain. I have similar options for Fatigue. I also took time to rework the Run Speed Multiplier option and it appears to not cause crashes for me in the testing I did. I ran in and out of the house and changed screens multiple times.

EDIT 4.5:
I took time to add in a Shipping Item Quantity Multiplier. This allows you to quickly get the Harvest Goddess to comment on your shipping items if you set the multiplier high enough and ship many items. This also affects how much gold you get, so if you just want the achievement, you can get really high amount of money with this cheat while shipping. I fixed the Can Keep Giving Gifts to also affect the Harvest Goddess now.

I'm all for great cheat tables as I enjoy making my cheat tables great, but there does come a time when I stop looking for options.

EDIT 5.0:
I ran into the bug with my 99 Bag Items not working, so I looked into it. I think I fixed it, but I also reworked the option to allow for a Custom Bag Size you can specify. In reality you should not set it above 999, but it appears to work for numbers like 499 for me. You Enable the first option, then you can specify the Custom Bag Size you want and then Enable the option below it to perform the code change. I also was able to work out an option that each gift you give the Harvest Goddess is the 10th one, which are the ones she has an event or gives you an item on. This should help speed things up with her, but you do need to rest every day between gifts.

EDIT 5.1:
I improved the Each Gift To Harvest Goddess Is 10th One to affect total number of gifts. This allows you to get the Elevator in 10 days of gift giving instead of 100.

EDIT 5.25:
I found some more time to add some last things for tonight. Infinite Days Left For Working Nature Sprites and Working Nature Sprites Do Not Lose Friendship Level. These affect your working Nature Sprites. I will probably be done putting options in my table by tomorrow evening.

EDIT 5.5:
I found time to add a couple more options. One is to Unlock the Mine Elevator without giving gifts. Just enable it and visit the mine and then disable it. The other option was thanks to asthebloody pointers for Gotts Shop. I have Gotts Shop 1 Material Cost / 1 Days To Finish / 1 Price. Now, this code also runs for Saibara's Forge, but the value to change days seems to be different as you upgrade tools. I have a pointer to the value that controls this, but you will have to change it manually. Try the first number that appears in the top tool seemed to give me 1 day only.

EDIT 5.75:
Thanks to HidE for some pointers. I added in the Spring Mine Depth Level and Winter Mine Depth Level pointer. I also updated the Item Gain Multiplier to also able to Set Max Crop Quality when you gain an item in your bag. If you just want to use this portion of the option, set the multiplier to 1. I use this option to duplicate items quickly. Set the multiplier to 2 or above and use the Move 1 option (Default Y button on Controller) when moving items in your bag.

EDIT 6.0:
A minor update, but probably my last one unless something is broken. I fixed a small problem with not able to enable the Item Gain Multiplier with a large Custom Max Bag Size. I also reworked the Set Max Crop Quality and made it a separate entry. I think this fixes things with every crop going to a new inventory slot with the old option. I tested this moving items in your bag with the Move 1 function and also picking up crops ready to harvest. Let me know of any other issues with the options you may find. Enjoy the game and the table!

EDIT 6.1:
I reworked the Custom Bag Size option to only allow up to 1 byte again because there were issues gathering Honey for instance with my code allowing 2 bytes. This makes it so you can only make your bag size up to 255. I am pretty sure that is big enough. I modified Item Gain fixing an issue when moving items from your cabinet to your bag with a multiplier larger than 1. The way it works now is if you are gaining 1 item, then it multiplies the value; otherwise it doesn't.

EDIT 6.25:
A friend wanted me to look into trying to use power up tools in the mine. I could not figure that one out totally, but in the process came up with Always Able To Use Maximum Tool Charge and Instant Tool Charge. The first one allows you to act like you have the best tool and are able to use the greatest power up. I think it actually works up to charge 6, but you need to have the Mythic equipped to actually use execute power 7. The other one just lets you charge up once for max tool charge. Enjoy!

EDIT 6.3:
Fixed a bug in the Always Able To Use Maximum Tool Charge when disabling.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.CT
EDIT 6.3 file (Always Able To Use Maximum Tool Charge,Instant Tool Charge)
(57.05 KiB) Downloaded 9213 times
EDIT 6.1 file (Fix Custom Bag Max Size and Item Gain Multiplier)
(54.49 KiB) Downloaded 835 times
EDIT 6.0 file (Fix Set Crop Max Quantity)
(55.35 KiB) Downloaded 378 times
EDIT 5.75 file (Spring and Winter Depth Level Pointer, Set Max Crop Quality On Item Gain in Bag)
(54.83 KiB) Downloaded 335 times
EDIT 5.5 file (Unlock Mine Elevator, Gotts Shop 1 Material / 1 Price / 1 Day To Finish)
(53.42 KiB) Downloaded 521 times
EDIT 5.25 file (Infinite Days Left Working Nature Sprites, Nature Sprites Don't Lose Friendship Level When Working)
(50.12 KiB) Downloaded 467 times
EDIT 5.1 file (Allow Custom Max Bag Size, Always 10th Gift for Harvest Goddess)
(49.05 KiB) Downloaded 366 times
EDIT 4.5 file (Shipping Item Quantity Multiplier, Fix Can Keep Giving Gifts for Harvest Goddess)
(44.99 KiB) Downloaded 338 times
EDIT 4.25 file (Stamina Options, Fatigue Options, Fix Run Speed Multiplier)
(43.43 KiB) Downloaded 520 times
EDIT 4.0 file (Run Speed Multiplier)
(39.99 KiB) Downloaded 454 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:11 pm, edited 23 times in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town (Steam)

Post by NumberXer0 »

Awesome, had the game on Switch but stopped playing to wait on the PC release. Thanks for making a table!

hgooob2000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hgooob2000 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:53 pm
thank you ,, can u add #Stop time option?

DGCae
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DGCae »

Didn't expect to see this so soon, awesome work as always Drummer! Though the infinite stamina option locks the number and the little icons the character still gets fatigued and passes out after the same amount of swings with the tools.

dragon011
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dragon011 »

Thank you for this awesome really niceand Fast table :)
Last edited by dragon011 on Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

DGCae wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:52 pm
Didn't expect to see this so soon, awesome work as always Drummer! Though the infinite stamina option locks the number and the little icons the character still gets fatigued and passes out after the same amount of swings with the tools.
Fatigue is stored elsewhere I assume. I may look for that as I get time.

dragon011
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dragon011 »

Vulag wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:46 pm
When exactly are the other versions working? Only the first one works. I can download the other two, but I cannot select the 'enable' box on Cheat Engine 7.0

Edit: Now the first one isn't enabling either.. Something about a byte array unable to be found if I shift-click on the checkbox..
i use cheat engine 7.1 and works fine.

Yee infinite stamina works not for 100% 3 Times little icons Fatigue change and you are in the hospital and Day is instant done

Master L
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Master L »

Please add the following cheats: change the schedule, run faster and tools max.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Make sure to restart the game also if you are reloading the cheats without disabling them. The table is working for me as I play and look for options.

DGCae
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DGCae »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:37 pm
Fatigue is stored elsewhere I assume. I may look for that as I get time.
I figured as much, appreciate the work!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

DGCae wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:13 pm
I figured as much, appreciate the work!
Put in an option for Fatigue Never Increases in EDIT 1.75.

Yondaime_Kazzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Yondaime_Kazzy »

Please put in an option to increase friendship with villagers/animals/pets faster.

crupuxx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by crupuxx »

Wow thanks,
Didn't expect this soon

Might want to recommend relationship editor/boost if you can get that

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

If you buy an upgraded bag from the general store, the 99 max limit no longer works and the limit is set back to 9

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

ImpalaPUA wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:21 am
If you buy an upgraded bag from the general store, the 99 max limit no longer works and the limit is set back to 9
I'll see if I can fix that. It will be tomorrow before I can continue playing the game though.