F1 2020 - 1.03-1.18

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HereToNote
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03

Post by HereToNote »

I know you were online before, what's the issue? There isn't one, I can't be whatever you insulted me with, whatever you felt when we had our drama, when the drivers went out and said I was right, when Niki said I was right. I am trying to be the bigger person and look past it and what are you doing?

You can't even face up to your mistakes? You sound like the right batch of people that I have known, York and others thought he was smart, well the reason the Grip Tweak or this table came out so soon, I bought him the game, I supported him more than he did me in the time we knew each other after that. And now he can't even move past it and act like a man. He can't admit, despite ofc, as always, I was right and now has struck a play to stay silent to me.

So it is what it is. I have done my part guys. He wants to be fake, he can all he wants. I was bigger person, I was right and no, it doesn't matter to me, that I bought him the game and he acts like this, it was nothing to me. Why it was so easy to do it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HereToNote
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by HereToNote »

Despite you, I have even found other ways to achieve what I want, and I did was the car swap right, btw, It's just not supported like, they just don't connect well as all. As of now, as I tweak, I don't need your table as much. So enjoy that.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

@Acido

Can we have the new table regardless?(I know you're waiting for the patch) but at this point nobody knows when

kty_boi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kty_boi »

I figured the game crashes might be caused by tyre wear. I don't use that option and my game does not crash any more.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Uploaded a new table.

Added:
Perk Fund (Driver Career Only)
Team Acclaim
Player Acclaim
Resource Gain Multiplier [Player / CPU]
Rivalry Data

Changed:
Changed the Tyre Wear to an alternate method. Let me know if it fixed the crashing issue or if it still persists for those affected by it.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Table works fine. Acclaim option is working great. No crash

kuridamo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kuridamo »

Hi there, I'm a bit of a newb, so forgive my ignorance.

How do I change the values in the career tab? I'm assuming thats where the resource points and money values are. That section is orange for me and when I click the box, CE locks up for a second and then unfreezes and nothing happens. The values under race are green.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

vosszaa wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:21 pm
Great :)
kuridamo wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:04 pm

How do I change the values in the career tab? I'm assuming thats where the resource points and money values are. That section is orange for me and when I click the box, CE locks up for a second and then unfreezes and nothing happens. The values under race are green.

The color doesn't matter, is just to differentiate the options in the table. After activating the script, it will automatically validate the pointers when at the Summary screen on the HQ Menus.

Make sure you activate the correct version for the DirectX version of the game you started. Aka if you started the game in DirectX 11 mode you need to use the table options under DirectX 11 and likewise for DirectX 12. If you started the game in DirectX 12 and try to use the DirectX 11 table options or vice versa it will not work.

kuridamo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kuridamo »

Acido wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:26 pm
vosszaa wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:21 pm
Great :)
kuridamo wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:04 pm

The color doesn't matter, is just to differentiate the options in the table. After activating the script, it will automatically validate the pointers when at the Summary screen on the HQ Menus.

Make sure you activate the correct version for the DirectX version of the game you started. Aka if you started the game in DirectX 11 mode you need to use the table options under DirectX 11 and likewise for DirectX 12. If you started the game in DirectX 12 and try to use the DirectX 11 table options or vice versa it will not work.
I see. How long does it take to audomatically validate? I am at the HQ screen with nothing changing in CE.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

It's instant the moment you get to the summary. Ofcourse the script has to be activated for it to do anything.

Puff3r
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Puff3r »

Working perfectly now! Thanks for the update.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Puff3r wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:29 pm
Working perfectly now! Thanks for the update.
Excellent :)

Mas_Bar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mas_Bar »

Acido wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:33 am
Uploaded a new table.

Added:
Perk Fund (Driver Career Only)
Team Acclaim
Player Acclaim
Resource Gain Multiplier [Player / CPU]
Rivalry Data

Changed:
Changed the Tyre Wear to an alternate method. Let me know if it fixed the crashing issue or if it still persists for those affected by it.
Hey Acido, thanks for the table. It works perfectly now. Good work!

JumperKamper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JumperKamper »

It's possible to make grip level separately for front and rear tyres?

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Mas_Bar wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:27 am
Hey Acido, thanks for the table. It works perfectly now. Good work!
Good to hear :)
JumperKamper wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:08 pm
It's possible to make grip level separately for front and rear tyres?
Suppose i could do the option, but you're gonna be having a bad time if you don't adjust it with just the right balance or the car will be spinning around ^^