Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Shirokaido »

naviho98 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:48 pm
~snip~
There's 2 big things corrupting people's save files:
1- editing the Safi weapons to have greater upgrades than they should have
2- adding in items that aren't released yet

To avoid 1, just keep in mind the structure for Safi upgrades: ONE 6-star upgrade, then the remaining 5-star upgrades. To avoid 2, just don't add items to your inventory. Go complete quests to get things, and wait for rotating event quests to get the tickets you're missing.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

oryou wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:02 pm
does the crc still works from the last time ?
Should be. I was using it with the trainer and a few table options yesterday, no issue.

naviho98
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by naviho98 »

Shirokaido wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:20 pm
naviho98 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:48 pm
~snip~
There's 2 big things corrupting people's save files:
1- editing the Safi weapons to have greater upgrades than they should have
2- adding in items that aren't released yet

To avoid 1, just keep in mind the structure for Safi upgrades: ONE 6-star upgrade, then the remaining 5-star upgrades. To avoid 2, just don't add items to your inventory. Go complete quests to get things, and wait for rotating event quests to get the tickets you're missing.
Okay thanks for the info.
Is there a way to increase my movement speed or attack speed? I can't find their pointers in the cheat table.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

naviho98 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:35 pm
~snip~
Uh, I haven't seen any options in any tables to directly modify any of that. Theoretically, you might be able to, but frankly, if you're editing attack speed in MH, then you're playing the wrong game. The entire structure of fights centers around managing actions.

pendragon9988
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pendragon9988 »

Face007 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:24 am
Game Version:14.00.00

Some of the scripts are untested.

Please enjoy! :D

For those who ask, yes the CRC still works, and for Face007 I give you a little feedback: the double-bladed weapon buffs do not work and make the game crash. The other buffs that I tested and that work well are the GS, LS, HBG, BOW. Invincibility, stamina, slingshot ammo, weapon razor and breakable parts of the monster also work perfectly.

naviho98
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by naviho98 »

Shirokaido wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:47 pm
naviho98 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:35 pm
~snip~
Uh, I haven't seen any options in any tables to directly modify any of that. Theoretically, you might be able to, but frankly, if you're editing attack speed in MH, then you're playing the wrong game. The entire structure of fights centers around managing actions.
Hello? You can literally edit everything else in the game with that cheat table, come on. xD I played other similar games and the main cheats were movespeed (due to big maps) and attack speed (it makes slow weapons like Great Sword OP).
Because I am new, are there consumable items that increase your attack or movement speed for a duration? I might try to find the pointers myself.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

naviho98 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:19 pm
~snip~
Like I said, theoretically, you should be able to. Afaik, the only thing that directly affects movement speed in this game is the HH buff, Self Improvement. I just know that I've been on these forums since MH dropped in 2018 and haven't seen any options for what you're asking for. So, if you're as competent as you seem, feel free to dig through for what you want.

Obituary
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Obituary »

found it! behead me!

CopperTop
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CopperTop »

Can anybody help me figure out how to add stuff to inventory? This is diff then the one that I use to use.

naviho98
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by naviho98 »

Shirokaido wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:48 pm
naviho98 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:19 pm
~snip~
Like I said, theoretically, you should be able to. Afaik, the only thing that directly affects movement speed in this game is the HH buff, Self Improvement. I just know that I've been on these forums since MH dropped in 2018 and haven't seen any options for what you're asking for. So, if you're as competent as you seem, feel free to dig through for what you want.
It shouldn't be so hard if there are items or buffs in hunts that increases the movement and attack speeds. Then a simple increase/decrease/unchanged value search should get me the address. But I will have to get more familiar with the game first.
Well, thanks for the help!

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

How to get Kjarr weapons? Thought it was on Item box? no?

fuego0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fuego0 »

i keep disconnect whenever i use the table in iceborne help please or give me the latest trainer thx !!

fuego0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fuego0 »

Shirokaido wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:34 pm
darkenemy11 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:49 pm
A certain trainer is still working no problems, it doesn't have all the pinpoint stuff the table can do but it should at least help you out until there is an updated table.
Bruh, I'm mad I didn't think to check the options on the trainer. 🤦🏿‍♂️It really works just fine, and all the options that are broken on the table (that I use) have options in the trainer.
could you please explain ?

naviho98
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by naviho98 »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:22 am
<main post quote>
Hey, I tested the [No Recoil] script in [Squall8's Scripts] > [Weapon Buffs] > [HBG Special Ammo Recharge Mult], it doesn't seem to be working. Any plans to fix it? :)

greven
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by greven »

This hasn't been updated for a long while now, hope Squall is ok IRL. As for now I think best bet would be fearlessrevolution trainer or Marcus' table.