F1 2020 - 1.03-1.18

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kty_boi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: F1 2020 - 1.03

Post by kty_boi »

It was working perfectly yesterday. Yet today when I played and applied the table, the game kept crashing to desktop.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cacarello
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cacarello »

Thanks for the table, makes the game much more fun. Is it possible to add %105,%110,%115 to the grip level as starting options? That would be great. %125 is bit too much sometimes. Thanks again.

parginos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by parginos »

Yeah thanks for your effort buddy,
I agree with cacarello 105% and 110% grip would be great.

Pegamixel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pegamixel »

cacarello wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:15 am
Thanks for the table, makes the game much more fun. Is it possible to add %105,%110,%115 to the grip level as starting options? That would be great. %125 is bit too much sometimes. Thanks again.
parginos wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:34 am
Yeah thanks for your effort buddy,
I agree with cacarello 105% and 110% grip would be great.
You can add whatever multiplier you want by overwriting the "100%" with any decimal number.
So if you want 5% more grip, just type in "1.05" If you want lets say 12 % more grip, just type in "1.12" and so on

parginos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by parginos »

You can add whatever multiplier you want by overwriting the "100%" with any decimal number.
So if you want 5% more grip, just type in "1.05" If you want lets say 12 % more grip, just type in "1.12" and so on
Thanks for the reply, i didnt know that. I will try it. Thanks again

awsumschumacher
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by awsumschumacher »

The game is crashing when i change the tyre wear. i reinstall cheat engine but the game is still crashing
When i activate tyre wear in the main menu the game is crashing
when i activate tyre wear in the race game still crashing

i change the tyre wear to unlimited
:c

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

@Acido

Any plan to add Acclaim option?

HereToNote
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by HereToNote »

Image Aci being okay with disrespecting the passion of the one that bought him F1 2020 for $100 AUD, Image that. He can enjoy the fake F1 tomorrow, while Me, Niki and the people in the comments section have noted the truth.

Safety is killing this sport and making it a show. What a way to fuvk yourself over. Aci.

samuelhanson
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by samuelhanson »

I have no idea what the users post above even means? Is he bashing other people or Acido? Great table regardless, let people play the game as they please. Killing the sport? Hahaha, this isn't real-life pal and has no effect on the sport of formula one/two.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

vosszaa wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:46 am
@Acido

Any plan to add Acclaim option?
Yup, did already for next version. I was kinda expecting them to release a patch by now and have been waiting for it to release the next table version, but we'll see if they don't release a patch soon i'll just upload it anyway.
samuelhanson wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:14 pm
I have no idea what the users post above even means? Is he bashing other people or Acido? Great table regardless, let people play the game as they please. Killing the sport? Hahaha, this isn't real-life pal and has no effect on the sport of formula one/two.
He's mad at me over a disagreement we had, wasn't about the game or the table. But thank you :)

Puff3r
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Puff3r »

Using DX12 version. Worked perfectly in My Team through from FP1 - Qualifying. As soon as I tapped Continue to close the leader board at the end of Qualifying, the game crashed with the table loaded. I reloaded the game and launched My Team, it shows me at the start of Race Day, so no progress lost. I loaded the table and the game crashed immediately. To test, I loaded the game back up and went through the Parade Lap, worked fine. Let the lights begin to show, paused the game and loaded the table. Instant CTD. Tried running a couple laps of the actual race, then loading the table. Instant CTD. I can complete the event with out the table, but as soon as I load the table, instant CTD on race day only. If I go to the next race weekend, FP1 - Qualifying work fine. Further testing shows it is only the Tyre Wear setting that is causing the CTD. Altering Tyre Wear on Race Day causes instant CTD for me.

Mas_Bar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mas_Bar »

Puff3r wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:57 pm
Using DX12 version. Worked perfectly in My Team through from FP1 - Qualifying. As soon as I tapped Continue to close the leader board at the end of Qualifying, the game crashed with the table loaded. I reloaded the game and launched My Team, it shows me at the start of Race Day, so no progress lost. I loaded the table and the game crashed immediately. To test, I loaded the game back up and went through the Parade Lap, worked fine. Let the lights begin to show, paused the game and loaded the table. Instant CTD. Tried running a couple laps of the actual race, then loading the table. Instant CTD. I can complete the event with out the table, but as soon as I load the table, instant CTD on race day only. If I go to the next race weekend, FP1 - Qualifying work fine. Further testing shows it is only the Tyre Wear setting that is causing the CTD. Altering Tyre Wear on Race Day causes instant CTD for me.
It seems that Tyre Wear Value with Qualifying set to short or complete make the game CTD in race. I had the same problem (in every game mode). The solution is to set qualifying to one lap and the game didn't CTD (i did try this 2 minutes ago). It's possible that this could be fix with future updates, also because not everyone have this problem with tables (for ex. Acido)

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

I can't really say for those experiencing CTD why that is, it works fine for me regardless of mode and timing and what not. I tried every thing you guys have suggested to get it to crash yet i am unable to do so. It regard to qualifying it works fine for me whatever i have 1shot, short or full qualifying. In fact the game hasn't crashed a single time for me since release which is odd considering how many posts there are on the steam page about crashing issues.

At this point i would just wait for the patch and see after that, because there is nothing wrong with the table and what game code it edits. Is probably also why the patch is dragging out that they are trying to solve these issues. I would have expected a patch at official release day yesterday, yet hasn't happened which leads me to believe they are still trying to solve some issues that have been reported to them. Also because it doesn't happen to everyone it is most likely a case of some hardware or driver combo that makes the game crash or work. But who knows exactly.

HereToNote
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by HereToNote »

See? They went out, they said this is racing, they said they were glad they got to stay out, racing is racing, if they can race, do you see where this is going? And I was rewarded again, once again, by Lewis, my driver getting Pole by a nice margin. And that's all she wrote here.

I guess the cycle of praise and envy for me will continue. I was fully right, and look, he started the issue instead of keeping it to himself, I did buy him the game. we seem as friends. But I guess it is what it is. As always.

Puff3r
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Puff3r »

Thank you very much for the effort and the table.