Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zechoz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Zechoz »

jwlee8707 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:42 am

Change Address > Paste in space (ex address : P4G.exe+4A1003C = 04E1003C)
HP & SP = 2 bytes / EXP = 4 bytes

Hero
- HP 04E1003C / SP 04E1003E / EXP 04E10074
Yosuke
- HP 04E100C0 / SP 04E100C2 / EXP 04E10114
Chie
- HP 04E10144 / SP 04E10146 / EXP 04E10198
Yukiko
- HP 04E101C8 / SP 04E101CA / EXP 04E1021C
Kanji
- HP 04E102D0 / SP 04E102D2 / EXP 04E10324
Teddie
- HP 04E103D8 / SP 04E103DA / EXP 04E1042C
Naoto
- HP 04E10354 / SP 04E10356 / EXP 04E103A8
Rise
- HP 04E1024C / SP 04E1024E / EXP 04E102A0
Hey man, thanks a lot!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

alex6669uni
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alex6669uni »

Can someone explain me how to use S.Link modifier?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

alex6669uni wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:29 pm
Can someone explain me how to use S.Link modifier?
Look in the Ids for what link is in which spot, then go into rank and progress to edit what you want. Progress is the amount of points of friendship you have. Setting this to 99 will allow you to immediately rank up right away instead of having to grind out more points. Rank is exactly what it sounds like.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Thanks for the table.

The persona editor doesn't seem to work for max level personas. Not sure why. Works great for all the other personas though.
As a workaround, I added "Level of next persona" as PersonaScan+2C. Change it [the level] to 98, and now the script works when switching to that persona.

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

Been nice utilizing basic things like the money pointer and the party/link pointers. The social stats is also helpful for at least keeping track of where you are on each thing, and bumping it to max when you want to skip a NG+ requirement.

I am curious if anyone can add 3 things though. 1st is the shuffle draw counter. It would be nice to utilize some of the basic game mechanics, but sometimes RNG can dick ya over pretty hard. And on the topic of RNG, there's the vending machine that has a roulette thing that sometimes gets you free drinks that don't count towards the vending machine purchase limit, can there be a script to control that? I.E. always win/never win type options? Then there's the alternative to that, an item mod option. Something like Highlighted Item options to change values and quantities. In case people want/need specific items for whatever purpose, or just need more of a certain item. I know there are some side quests that require dropped items from fights, and that can be very RNG heavy. Not everyone has the patience to go through and grind for, say, 10 Golden Cloths for Daidara.

Honestly though, I am surprised how fast this popped up considering everything. I am used to some pretty quick things, but going in depth for things like the all items scripts or most persona script, among other things. Can definitely tell just how popular this game is, eh? Keep up the good work for folks like me who only know how to ask and make suggestions ^^;;

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Angelus wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:44 am
Been nice utilizing basic things like the money pointer and the party/link pointers. The social stats is also helpful for at least keeping track of where you are on each thing, and bumping it to max when you want to skip a NG+ requirement.

I am curious if anyone can add 3 things though. 1st is the shuffle draw counter. It would be nice to utilize some of the basic game mechanics, but sometimes RNG can dick ya over pretty hard. And on the topic of RNG, there's the vending machine that has a roulette thing that sometimes gets you free drinks that don't count towards the vending machine purchase limit, can there be a script to control that? I.E. always win/never win type options? Then there's the alternative to that, an item mod option. Something like Highlighted Item options to change values and quantities. In case people want/need specific items for whatever purpose, or just need more of a certain item. I know there are some side quests that require dropped items from fights, and that can be very RNG heavy. Not everyone has the patience to go through and grind for, say, 10 Golden Cloths for Daidara.

Honestly though, I am surprised how fast this popped up considering everything. I am used to some pretty quick things, but going in depth for things like the all items scripts or most persona script, among other things. Can definitely tell just how popular this game is, eh? Keep up the good work for folks like me who only know how to ask and make suggestions ^^;;
I believe Drummer's table has various shuffle scripts, and he has an add any item script, so I'd check his table out.

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

Link me over, please? :P

neppoten
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neppoten »

This might be a dumb question because I'm brand new to both this website and to cheat engine, but how does money pointer work and how do i edit it in cheat engine? It doesn't seem to be functional when I set it to active and opens a sub cheat that says no description, an address of P->00000000, type 4 bytes, and value "??"

neppoten
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neppoten »

Nevermind, I got it to work just by attempting to change the address and then it started functioning properly.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

neppoten wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:51 pm
This might be a dumb question because I'm brand new to both this website and to cheat engine, but how does money pointer work and how do i edit it in cheat engine? It doesn't seem to be functional when I set it to active and opens a sub cheat that says no description, an address of P->00000000, type 4 bytes, and value "??"
Glad you got it to work, but for future reference: In order to make pointer scripts work, you need to ping the game that you want to see the value. This can be done in a variety of ways, but the most simple way would be to open a menu that displays your money. So you'd activate the script, then you would either open the main menu, or go to a shop and go to buy something. Anything that will effectively ping the game to show your money will then display the correct address in the script.

niconeitor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by niconeitor »

any chance of getting an exp/money multiplier instead of straight up just modifying character values?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

niconeitor wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:12 pm
any chance of getting an exp/money multiplier instead of straight up just modifying character values?
Just go use Drummer's table. He has those options.

daquist
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by daquist »

Hey,

is it possible to undo a relationship?
In the S.Link tab I see e.g. Lovers and Lovers (relationship).

But changing them doesn't do anything.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

daquist wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:53 pm
Hey,

is it possible to undo a relationship?
In the S.Link tab I see e.g. Lovers and Lovers (relationship).

But changing them doesn't do anything.
Lower your rank to the point to the one where you make the choice and increase your progress then redo the rank. This will overwrite the flag and make you not be in a relationship.

ZATO-1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ZATO-1 »

Thank you fot the CT. Try it ^^