Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tkeung32
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Booty Calls [+33]

Post by tkeung32 »

version 1.2 comes out with that PVP thing, any new table update on that getting the upgrade items?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

seems to me everything still works well

Mystery29
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mystery29 »

Can you please add the script "Free sex date upgrade" for items? It could be very useful I think, because nownI have to give me 1000/2000 gems per time and I am scared to be banned

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Mystery29 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:34 pm
Can you please add the script "Free sex date upgrade" for items? It could be very useful I think, because nownI have to give me 1000/2000 gems per time and I am scared to be banned
would be great lot of things... free sex upgrade, no sex date fatigue, etc... but let's face it: we can live without it.
Personally I'm happy to have these options what we have and this table is maintained well.

why you cheating diamonds if you can be banned? why not cheating stuffs what asks for upgrade? not to mention that it is much safer.

cunhak9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cunhak9 »

its possible for "no cooldown" for chests and "free upgrades" in the new Naughty Mansion?

its possible to change items or remove in the inventory? (i tryed with a valid item id but after change name the inventory disappears!)

btw, the girl fatigue still keeps jumping from 10 to 0

edit: pvp items found so far ( editing the quantity of the pvp items on the inventory, its only visual, after using it resets back to the original quantity :x )
ITEM_COLLECTABLE_PVP_ITEM_ROMANCE (aphrodisiac Sprays)
ITEM_COLLECTABLE_PVP_ITEM_SEXUALITY (high voltage cock ring)

Mystery29
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mystery29 »

If I want to add several bonus rewards in a place, do I have to newline them? And does the newline, in that case, count as a character?

Markov1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Markov1 »

r0b33 wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:17 pm
Markov1 wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:33 pm
This happens to me on the Steam version as well. Any ideas?
if you read it then you got it.
They've updated the log in function now. It tells you when you're banned :D

I know this is technically off topic for the cheat table, but you don't know any way to start up a new account on Steam, do you?
I seem to recall having done so once before, but I can't for the life of me remember how.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

cunhak9 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:29 am
its possible to change items or remove in the inventory? (i tryed with a valid item id but after change name the inventory disappears!)
read this:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9935&start=360#p141469
cunhak9 wrote:
btw, the girl fatigue still keeps jumping from 10 to 0
  • double click on <script> label on the right
  • change this in the 10th line:

Code: Select all

mov [edi+00000090],#10
    to this

Code: Select all

mov [edi+00000094],#10
    i hope this will be the right solution...
cunhak9 wrote:
its possible for "no cooldown" for chests and "free upgrades" in the new Naughty Mansion?
edit: pvp items found so far ( editing the quantity of the pvp items on the inventory, its only visual, after using it resets back to the original quantity :x )
ITEM_COLLECTABLE_PVP_ITEM_ROMANCE (aphrodisiac Sprays)
ITEM_COLLECTABLE_PVP_ITEM_SEXUALITY (high voltage cock ring)
I think those values stored on their server in your savegame, so i wouldn't have too much hope in that...
Markov1 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:21 pm
They've updated the log in function now. It tells you when you're banned :D

I know this is technically off topic for the cheat table, but you don't know any way to start up a new account on Steam, do you?
I seem to recall having done so once before, but I can't for the life of me remember how.
my suggestion:
  • find some temporary mail service (like [Link] )
  • register a new account on [Link] (this will occur far less headache :P )
  • download the standalone version of the game
  • everytime when your things will goes wrong get a new mail and register another account.
Mystery29 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:54 am
If I want to add several bonus rewards in a place, do I have to newline them? And does the newline, in that case, count as a character?
in this way for example:
CURRENCY_SOFT|100|CURRENCY_HARD|100
its length is 35.
i'm tried this only once, but not worked. but i believe this is the correct format (you can check at date rewards option).

Good Luck

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Markov1 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:21 pm
There are ways to still login, as I've been using them for a long time. But it's not something I will share, as it can be used in a malicious way. So the only thing I can recommend you is either what r0b33 said, and get the Nutaku version with a new account, or make a new Steam account and play there.

torack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by torack »

Hello world!
Thanks a lot for the help, but i'm not that familiar with chear engine... (not a all thb)
So I've tried using it by following the steps you gave and apparently I can't enable the cheats :cry:
I can check the "[ENABLE]" section but i can't get any further... and when i right-click a few cheats, it show a message like "<<Failure determining what PlayerEnergyLabel:Update means>>" (that was an example taken from the [player] folder.

Anyone can tell what's happening? Or is it just me messing it up? :oops:
Thank you by advance!

(btw i installed the latest version of the cheat and i'm running the game on steam)

cunhak9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cunhak9 »

torack wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:48 pm
Hello world!
Thanks a lot for the help, but i'm not that familiar with chear engine... (not a all thb)
So I've tried using it by following the steps you gave and apparently I can't enable the cheats :cry:
I can check the "[ENABLE]" section but i can't get any further... and when i right-click a few cheats, it show a message like "<<Failure determining what PlayerEnergyLabel:Update means>>" (that was an example taken from the [player] folder.

Anyone can tell what's happening? Or is it just me messing it up? :oops:
Thank you by advance!

(btw i installed the latest version of the cheat and i'm running the game on steam)
Did you do this before check enable?

Vizi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vizi »

Gacha doesn't work on lastes version, cannot check any box of gacha dropdown list.. <<Failure determining what GatchaPanel:UpdateUI means >>

trashhh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by trashhh »

Just a question...
It doesnt seem like the collectible items work for me. I know Im doing all of the formatting in the table correctly, but whenever I go to collect the items, the bubble wont pop. Am I doing something wrong here?

cunhak9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cunhak9 »

Vizi wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:20 pm
Gacha doesn't work on lastes version, cannot check any box of gacha dropdown list.. <<Failure determining what GatchaPanel:UpdateUI means >>
Works fine here!

foul23
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by foul23 »

Can i add rubies?