Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Koshiko
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Koshiko »

Loading this table and only this table causes Cheat Engine to not let me change any values. Once the dialog box opens, it will never close, I cannot ever get back to the table, and I have to ctrl+alt+del to kill the process and start over. Using latest version of Cheat Engine.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So, I tried using this table to edit the date in the game, and that seemed to screw things up pretty badly. lol

Anyone have any success with that?

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Thanks for the table. Will test ASAP, but atm no PC so Will take a bit, with non steam version.

septyedo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by septyedo »

how persona editor work ? should i get in dungeon to make it work ?

KenshiNNN
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KenshiNNN »

Just a question my chest opened counter stays at 1 always, if i change to 9 and i open a chest its reset to 1 again.

sorry for the bad english.

i appreciate the help

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Just an FYI to everyone. Please read the title of this thread. This is for the steam version, not for the pirated version. I will not be updating it to work for that version. If you're using that version and it's not working properly, then that's why.

McAron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by McAron »

I've been trying everything I can to make Persona Editor script work but it either doesn't pick any data and is just empty (??) or it doesn't start at all. What am I doing wrong? I've tried to launch it after switching active/non-active personas, their skills menu and even outside of menu. Same goes for party personas.

EDIT: OK I am probably using it wrong way since I can modify party member personas including my own.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

zachillios wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:58 pm
Just an FYI to everyone. Please read the title of this thread. This is for the steam version, not for the pirated version. I will not be updating it to work for that version. If you're using that version and it's not working properly, then that's why.
Ofc, no problem. I'll Just report. If It does not work i'll make mine.

izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by izayoixx »

The Black X wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:57 am
zachillios wrote:
It does not work but maybe its just because of the game version (REV 2023). Cracks rarely change addresses so most of the time it still should work provided the same game version. I hope you will share yours when you make it!

knur004
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by knur004 »

izayoixx wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:17 am
The Black X wrote:
zachillios wrote:
It does not work but maybe its just because of the game version (REV 2023). Cracks rarely change addresses so most of the time it still should work provided the same game version. I hope you will share yours when you make it!
Just wait for steam version to get updated with 2023 patch, because for now it is in beta branch, eventually it will come on public branch. And then, when zachilios updates patched steam version, it also should work with denuvoless version. Though i still dont get why you would not want to use denuvoless edition

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

knur004 wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:01 am
izayoixx wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:17 am
The Black X wrote:

Just wait for steam version to get updated with 2023 patch, because for now it is in beta branch, eventually it will come on public branch. And then, when zachilios updates patched steam version, it also should work with denuvoless version. Though i still dont get why you would not want to use denuvoless edition
Because for some of us the game is running fine, so redownloading the game you already own just to play it with maybe 1% increase in performance is pointless, especially when factoring in I'd probably have to redo my table in the process is tedious and pointless.

Again, and I'd like to reiterate: This is for the STEAM version of the game. If you guys would like to discuss the pirated version please go make your own thread and do it there.
The Black X wrote:
zachillios wrote:
Then make your own thread/table.

knur004
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by knur004 »

Because for some of us the game is running fine, so redownloading the game you already own just to play it with maybe 1% increase in performance is pointless, especially when factoring in I'd probably have to redo my table in the process is tedious and pointless.
Like i said, denuvoless version will in future go into public branch, and everyone who has steam version have to download that update, so if you want your table to work after that update for everyone, you still had to update it in future. Or not if you dont care, but if you do care, in some spare time, why not start doing it now - less work in future

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

knur004 wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:00 pm
Like i said, denuvoless version will in future go into public branch, and everyone who has steam version have to download that update, so if you want your table to work after that update for everyone, you still had to update it in future. Or not if you dont care, but if you do care, in some spare time, why not start doing it now - less work in future
Don't worry it'll take like 5 minutes so it's not going to be much work at all. When steam does release it I'll do it then.

Zechoz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zechoz »

Here's Kanji EXP Adress
4A10324
In case anyobody needs it, but i haven't been able to find Teddy's or Naoto's. Does anyone have them?

jwlee8707
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jwlee8707 »

Zechoz wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:33 am
Here's Kanji EXP Adress
4A10324
In case anyobody needs it, but i haven't been able to find Teddy's or Naoto's. Does anyone have them?
Change Address > Paste in space (ex address : P4G.exe+4A1003C = 04E1003C)
HP & SP = 2 bytes / EXP = 4 bytes

Hero
- HP 04E1003C / SP 04E1003E / EXP 04E10074
Yosuke
- HP 04E100C0 / SP 04E100C2 / EXP 04E10114
Chie
- HP 04E10144 / SP 04E10146 / EXP 04E10198
Yukiko
- HP 04E101C8 / SP 04E101CA / EXP 04E1021C
Kanji
- HP 04E102D0 / SP 04E102D2 / EXP 04E10324
Teddie