Help on unlocking Assassin's Creed Odyssey's graphics.

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
Magastem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Help on unlocking Assassin's Creed Odyssey's graphics.

Post by Magastem »

ACOdyssey.ini - [Link]
Draw Distance Pics - [Link]

The game can look much better than it does but it limits itself. Most graphics settings require a restart, which makes finding their valuables quite hard. Does anyone have any clues on how to find these values or increase the .ini settings somehow?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Help on unlocking Assassin's Creed Odyssey's graphics.

Post by SunBeam »

I would start by asking myself WHY there are these limitations in place. Then proceed with: how robust is my PC, how I got 2 SLI GFX boards, how I got 23891273891 RAM and 8 CPUs NASA-mode. The usual response is because it would lag the game too much if rendering goes across the "flat Earth" horizon.

Magastem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Magastem »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:57 pm
I would start by asking myself WHY there are these limitations in place. Then proceed with: how robust is my PC, how I got 2 SLI GFX boards, how I got 23891273891 RAM and 8 CPUs NASA-mode. The usual response is because it would lag the game too much if rendering goes across the "flat Earth" horizon.
Maybe not render everything but increase the draw distance so the landscape in the distance doesn't look so aliased and dull. A depth of field at least would go a long way, or a TXAA but they're partnered with AMD.
They even downgraded the graphics through updates, but I didn't get a hold of them. I'd suppose they downgrade due to console limitations.

I mean, just look at this: [Link]
Look at the lack of grass in the ground below the cliff, the aliasing in the trees far ahead.

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpirioteWarrior »

You can always use reshade [Link] and tinker with filters if you want to edit the graphics. In regards to the graphics performance lag, the SLI is not supported by many games and it causes latency, better disable it.