Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Booty Calls [+32]

Post by r0b33 »

[QUOTE="bobham841, post: 140239, member: 43401"]

Could you add the newest girls to this list. Vanessa and Eve

[/QUOTE]

right click onto the dropdown list and select the [COLOR=rgb(26, 188, 156)]Set/Change dropdown selection options[/COLOR].

You will see a new window with list items. Follow its pattern and merge the 2 girls (btw they are 3: Vanessa, Eve, Xiu)

good luck

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by r0b33 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Booty Calls [+32]

Post by GreenHouse »

[QUOTE="bobham841, post: 140239, member: 43401"]

Could you add the newest girls to this list. Vanessa and Eve

[/QUOTE]

There are no scripts that need that anymore. The Get Current Girl script was removed, so there's no need for a list update.

darkahacx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Booty Calls [+32]

Post by darkahacx »

Nice!

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Booty Calls [+32]

Post by GreenHouse »

Added table fully working on version 1.1.75.658. And added a couple new scripts and fixed some problems. Enjoy. Specially the new script to get all messages+images ? You'll be able to get images from the new character instantly. Even when it's not fully out.

Thunk Bot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Booty Calls [+32]

Post by Thunk Bot »

Two Questions, featuring the phone

[LIST=1]

[*]Is there a way to view the image files that make up a single animated image without opening up Booty Calls? I know that the animated images are stored differently because they consist of multiple images rotating and sliding to add effect, but perhaps the background and/or the characters could be extracted from a source.

[*]I have about a dozen images that I collected from using the "Get all Messages" command that are popping up as question marks. I've deleted them from the Cache multiple times and reinstalled the game but they are still popping up as pixel red curves with a dot marking the end. Below is a table giving as much information I can without knowing the names of each image.[COLOR=rgb(61, 142, 185)][/COLOR]

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD][RIGHT]Liv[/RIGHT][/TD]

[TD][COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)]::[/COLOR][/TD]

[TD]Only 1 is missing, possibly interactive or animated[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][RIGHT]Jacky[/RIGHT][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][RIGHT]Andrialla[/RIGHT][/TD]

[TD]11 photos are missing, probably the entire story line[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][RIGHT]Asa[/RIGHT][/TD]

[TD]0 images seem to be missing, but the previews are messed up, probably because she is still in development for Steam[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/LIST]

Any help, questions, or feedback would be helpful.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Booty Calls [+32]

Post by GreenHouse »

[QUOTE="Thunk Bot, post: 140671, member: 42943"]

[/QUOTE]

Either there's no image yet, it was removed for whatever reason or something similar. Or, the image is server-sided and you have no access to it. Because for some reason, some images are server-sided, but I'm not sure if you can get them from the game folder, like this one[B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)](NSFW obviously)[/COLOR][/B]: [URL='http://bc-assets.akamaized.net/assets/photos/hd/c0/94b970d291b04356e49c9c3fc3b2e3c8.jpg'][plain]http://bc-assets.akamaized.net/assets/photos/hd/c0/94b970d291b04356e49c9c3fc3b2e3c8.jpg[/plain][/URL]
Last edited by GreenHouse on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Booty Calls [+32]

Post by r0b33 »

[QUOTE="Thunk Bot, post: 140671, member: 42943"]

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD][RIGHT]Liv[/RIGHT][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][RIGHT]Jacky[/RIGHT][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][RIGHT]Andrialla[/RIGHT][/TD]

[TD]11 photos are missing, probably the entire story line[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][RIGHT]Asa[/RIGHT][/TD]

[TD]0 images seem to be missing, but the previews are messed up, probably because she is still in development for Steam[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/QUOTE]

[LIST]

[*]Liv's image probably upcoming image

[*]Jacky's image probably upcoming image

[*]Andriella still in developed (she will starting as an adventure character)

[*]Asa is a nutaku only character, she will not appearing (ok, never say never...) in steam edition as a playable character. She is an old enough character in the game so she is well developed already.

[/LIST]

for other images do what i did:

i marked those images as favorite and when they will being active in the game i will know about "instantly" (after a cache cleaning of course)...
Last edited by r0b33 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sneakysnail
Noobzor
Noobzor

Booty Calls [+32]

Post by Sneakysnail »

Can someone please explain to me how the new date reward and inventory button works? I have read through the majority of posts here and as the idiot I am, I don't understand any of it. Please explain that to me like I am a person that knows nothing.

I tried using the inventory button but it just made all my items vanish and broke the "Myself" menu. Had to reset my progress just to get it to work again.
Last edited by Sneakysnail on Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Booty Calls [+32]

Post by GreenHouse »

[QUOTE="Sneakysnail, post: 140793, member: 39874"]

Can someone please explain to me how the new date reward and inventory button works? I have read through the majority of posts here and as the idiot I am, I don't understand any of it. Please explain that to me like I am a person that knows nothing.

I tried using the inventory button but it just made all my items vanish and broke the "Myself" menu. Had to reset my progress just to get it to work again.

[/QUOTE]

You can only change the item quantity so far. All the info needed is on the red text on top of the inventory group(in the table). Just click it like if you were activating any other script and a window will pop up. And as for the "Date Rewards", it's pretty much the same as it was everything else, but instead all rewards are together in the same text. Click the link at the bottom of the main post, and you'll see a tutorial.

Sneakysnail
Noobzor
Noobzor

Booty Calls [+32]

Post by Sneakysnail »

[QUOTE="GreenHouse, post: 140804, member: 23281"]

You can only change the item quantity so far. All the info needed is on the red text on top of the inventory group(in the table). Just click it like if you were activating any other script and a window will pop up. And as for the "Date Rewards", it's pretty much the same as it was everything else, but instead all rewards are together in the same text. Click the link at the bottom of the main post, and you'll see a tutorial.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response, I did follow the instructions from the red text exactly, and it didn't work at first, but now it worked! thank you for taking the time to respond. I guess I will have to edit the inventory before activating anything else.

Last question, the girl fatigue keeps jumping from 10 to 0 when I talk to her. Any way to fix this?

I also noticed that the slots for inventory are not enough for the amount of different items in the game. Will there be more added in the future?
Last edited by Sneakysnail on Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Booty Calls [+32]

Post by r0b33 »

Sneakysnail wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:00 pm
Last question, the girl fatigue keeps jumping from 10 to 0 when I talk to her. Any way to fix this?
  1. right click here:
  2. select change script
  3. in the new window around the 10th line change #0 to #10
  4. save your table.
  5. reload the game and CE with table
Sneakysnail wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:00 pm
I also noticed that the slots for inventory are not enough for the amount of different items in the game. Will there be more added in the future?
Normally - if you not cheating - your inventory enough for your stuffs, because cannot collect so much stuff...
Want bigger inventory? Complain to 3X Entertainment. Here you only get a tool to replenish your inventory. :P ;) :D

Good Luck!
Last edited by r0b33 on Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

sbevesbeve
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+17]

Post by sbevesbeve »

xduduhao wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:28 pm
How do i add diamonds with this cheat table, can you help me?

Elemental1011
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Booty Calls [+33]

Post by Elemental1011 »

For some reason i cant use the gacha thing cause of this Image
anyone know how to fix? also same thing is happening with 100x

Elemental1011
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Elemental1011 »

I have fixxed the issue by using an old fix for gacha crashes by someone called notsofast

Elemental1011
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Elemental1011 »

i take this back as i have just tried it and crashed my game