Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kald1999
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by kald1999 »

I don't know if this is normal but after I used your CET I start to have too many rainy days (we are talking about 15 days of constant rain)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

[QUOTE="kald1999, post: 139842, member: 40535"]

I don't know if this is normal but after I used your CET I start to have too many rainy days (we are talking about 15 days of constant rain)

[/QUOTE]

If you messed with time by changing the date numbers rather than just freezing them, then that can happen. There is a rainy season in the game, but I don't know if it's 15 days total. As i've stated numerous times, you shouldn't edit your days passed freezing them, and always backup your saves. Best advice I can give is figure out the correct day you're supposed to be on, and if you're still during the day portion and not night, change both days and days passed to the (same) right number, and change your time accordingly.

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Azure »

Is there any way to make the "Hardcore Risette Fan" achievement any less annoying ?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

[QUOTE="Azure, post: 139872, member: 11029"]

Is there any way to make the "Hardcore Risette Fan" achievement any less annoying ?

[/QUOTE] Literally last page my dude.

[QUOTE="JokeZ, post: 139735, member: 21899"]

For anyone interested in completing all of the achievements, This adres here is for Hardcore Risette Fan : "P4G.exe+4A18B56".

[/QUOTE]

Lichzim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Lichzim »

Quick question about the Highlighted Character Editor. How do I get these values to not be ??. more importantly how do I use this anyways? Let's say I wanted to get from level 55 to level 85, would I use some sort of drop down or would I just type in the value?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

[QUOTE="Lichzim, post: 139879, member: 43278"]

Quick question about the Highlighted Character Editor. How do I get these values to not be ??. more importantly how do I use this anyways? Let's say I wanted to get from level 55 to level 85, would I use some sort of drop down or would I just type in the value?

[/QUOTE]

Turn it on and go into the status menu. There is no drop down for your exp, put the number you want in. The exp needs to be turned into a 4 byte value which i'll do in the next update. So if you want to level really high, be sure to change it yourself for now.

Lichzim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Lichzim »

[QUOTE="zachillios, post: 139880, member: 259"]

Turn it on and go into the status menu. There is no drop down for your exp, put the number you want in. The exp needs to be turned into a 4 byte value which i'll do in the next update. So if you want to level really high, be sure to change it yourself for now.

[/QUOTE]

Gotcha. Thanks :D

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by KS212 »

Just a little note about the EXP editor. For some odd reason editing the main character's exp to something really high MAY cause it to bug out and permanently get you stuck in a 'level up' loop of some sort and also not not unlock the additional Persona slots correctly.

You can fix this using the save editor. Set the slider to lvl99 (don't go over) and hit the button to calculate exp based on level. Take a note of this number. Then set the slider to lvl98 and calculate again. Then take the EXP amount for lvl99 and put it in the EXP field, but make it slightly lesser than what it would be for lvl99, ie so that you are just a hair short of the amt required to level up to 99 properly. Then save your changes.

Get into a fight and earn some legit exp, then it should level up to 99 properly and stick this time.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

[QUOTE="KS212, post: 139882, member: 426"]

Just a little note about the EXP editor. For some odd reason editing the main character's exp to something really high MAY cause it to bug out and permanently get you stuck in a 'level up' loop of some sort and also not not unlock the additional Persona slots correctly.

You can fix this using the save editor. Set the slider to lvl99 (don't go over) and hit the button to calculate exp based on level. Take a note of this number. Then set the slider to lvl98 and calculate again. Then take the EXP amount for lvl99 and put it in the EXP field, but make it slightly lesser than what it would be for lvl99, ie so that you are just a hair short of the amt required to level up to 99 properly. Then save your changes.

Get into a fight and earn some legit exp, then it should level up to 99 properly and stick this time.

[/QUOTE]

See my last post. Already touched on this.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by KS212 »

[QUOTE="zachillios, post: 139884, member: 259"]

See my last post. Already touched on this.

[/QUOTE]

Cool, so long as its known :P

Funny that it doesn't affect the party members.

Foomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Foomy »

Is it possible to edit Persona resistance affinity with cheat engine?

Laphicet
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Laphicet »

Any possibility this table can be merged with DrummerIX's?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

[QUOTE="Foomy, post: 139893, member: 5180"]

Is it possible to edit Persona resistance affinity with cheat engine?

[/QUOTE] Probably, Drummer has a feature sort of like this in his table so I'd ask him.

[QUOTE="Laphicet, post: 139896, member: 15704"]

Any possibility this table can be merged with DrummerIX's?

[/QUOTE] No. I want our tables separate because I don't want either of us being responsible for updating the others table. They're more than likely going to do a hefty patch to the game in the near future and I don't want either of us doubling our work.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Sauce »

There isn't any reason you can't load cheat engine twice, they work fine side by side.

toshlynx
Cheater
Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by toshlynx »

[QUOTE="JokeZ, post: 139735, member: 21899"]

For anyone interested in completing all of the achievements, This adres here is for Hardcore Risette Fan : "P4G.exe+4A18B56".

[/QUOTE]

New to cheat engine, do i simply just add this to the address list via " [I]add selected addresses to the address list[/I]. "?