Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zolambarkudak
Cheater
Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by zolambarkudak »

It's not working for me either. It might be a Denuvo thing. Only "Social Stats" option seems to be working.

Name: P4G.exe

Size: 127177752 bytes (121 MiB)

CRC32: 1E87458B

CRC64: 42BAA34F9576A4D3

SHA256: D4619B3C956D82EE0B8AEFF071F119035A934C4AA506053EF6DE67C24059E913

SHA1: 1B68B0CFF4EE5856DFA69ED6B861CE42E301D2D0

BLAKE2sp: E803794D545446206A29529C2BFE8F720B57C335856BB1D075E4DE6BD6B06E43

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Egeslean05
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Egeslean05 »

In the persona editor, when selecting skills, the Resist/Null/Repel/Drain Fire does not seem to be on the list.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

[QUOTE="zolambarkudak, post: 139524, member: 9033"]

It's not working for me either. It might be a Denuvo thing. Only "Social Stats" option seems to be working.

Name: P4G.exe

Size: 127177752 bytes (121 MiB)

CRC32: 1E87458B

CRC64: 42BAA34F9576A4D3

SHA256: D4619B3C956D82EE0B8AEFF071F119035A934C4AA506053EF6DE67C24059E913

SHA1: 1B68B0CFF4EE5856DFA69ED6B861CE42E301D2D0

BLAKE2sp: E803794D545446206A29529C2BFE8F720B57C335856BB1D075E4DE6BD6B06E43

[/QUOTE] Our file checksums are the exact same. I'm curious, are you at the very start of the game?

[QUOTE="Egeslean05, post: 139527, member: 18102"]

In the persona editor, when selecting skills, the Resist/Null/Repel/Drain Fire does not seem to be on the list.

[/QUOTE]

Fixed that in the latest release.

OP updated.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Sauce »

Zolam are you using the special K mod to fix frame hitching and such?

Combowa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Combowa »

So the time modifier works but it seems like current day and next day are tracked differently?

I enabled it on April 20, did my thing, the date and time stayed the same throughout, but the moment I turned it off and went to bed, the date jumped to April 26.
Last edited by Combowa on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reaver78
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Reaver78 »

The time modifier also seems to be missing the 'After School' period. Changing it to 'Afternoon' locks the school and other activities, changing it to 'Evening' will make it so that after an event you skip immediately to the next day. Sundays also seem to have their own unique time periods.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

[QUOTE="Combowa, post: 139532, member: 43111"]

So the time modifier works but it seems like current day and next day are tracked differently?

I enabled it on April 20, did my thing, the date and time stayed the same throughout, but the moment I turned it off and went to bed, the date jumped to April 26.

[/QUOTE]I'll look into this more later, but for now, change it to the day to want and lock it. Should in theory force it to be the day you want.

[QUOTE="Reaver78, post: 139533, member: 43113"]

The time modifier also seems to be missing the 'After School' period. Changing it to 'Afternoon' locks the school and other activities, changing it to 'Evening' will make it so that after an event you skip immediately to the next day. Sundays also seem to have their own unique time periods.

[/QUOTE]

Every time of day is included in it. Anything beyond 6 brings back blank times of day. If this game is anything like 3 or 5, your activities cross reference what day of the week it is, and what time the day currently is. So if you want to go to sports club on thursday, it doesn't matter what time of day you change it to, you can't do that on that day. Your best bet (as of now) is to get to the time period you want and freeze. Things like what activities are available on each given day are not hackable, they're hard coded into the game. Right now use both of the time of day options as reference rather than thinking you can just do whatever whenever. Get to the point to you want, freeze it, do all your activities you want on that day and then unfreeze it.

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Azure »

[QUOTE="zachillios, post: 139412, member: 259"]

[U]Update 2:[/U] Fixed Have All Items to no longer include key items. Should be perfectly safe to use now. Redid Social Links so they should display properly. The way they work is you pick an ID for their slot, then you can go in and mess with the rank and progress on that same slot number. Filled in a couple sneaky skill ids. Added a target scanner option for combat. This allows you scan not only your party member's health, but the health of the enemy as well. Added a "Have Most Persona In Compedium" option. This places all (I think all of them) of the legit Personas into the compendium. Debug and party members' personas can only be acquired through the Persona editor.

[/QUOTE]

First of all THANK YOU for this!

Second, the Have all items does not have a drop down that I can click like the name says so I can't get that one to work even if I activate the cheat, is this normal?

zolambarkudak
Cheater
Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by zolambarkudak »

[QUOTE="Sauce, post: 139531, member: 3324"]

Zolam are you using the special K mod to fix frame hitching and such?

[/QUOTE]

Nothing extra is running at the moment, not even RTSS.

[QUOTE="zachillios, post: 139528, member: 259"]

Our file checksums are the exact same. I'm curious, are you at the very start of the game?

[/QUOTE]

As progress I am in first dungeon with 2 sidekicks. Tested money pointer in castle, in battle, in shopping screen, in regular fields. Tested battlestats in and out of combat. Tested other settings in various screens. None of them worked for me. Possibly a weird quirk. Don't worry about it. Drummers table seems to be working for me.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

[QUOTE="Azure, post: 139538, member: 11029"]

First of all THANK YOU for this!

Second, the Have all items does not have a drop down that I can click like the name says so I can't get that one to work even if I activate the cheat, is this normal?

[/QUOTE]

Double click the value section (area to the right of "Array of bytes") and a new menu should come up, click the drop down and select "Have All"

[QUOTE="zolambarkudak, post: 139539, member: 9033"]

Nothing extra is running at the moment, not even RTSS.

As progress I am in first dungeon with 2 sidekicks. Tested money pointer in castle, in battle, in shopping screen, in regular fields. Tested battlestats in and out of combat. Tested other settings in various screens. None of them worked for me. Possibly a weird quirk. Don't worry about it. Drummers table seems to be working for me.

[/QUOTE]Do me a favor real quick and find your Yen, search for as a 4byte value and it should be one of the green values. Once you've found it, double click on it and it should go to the bottom section of cheat engine. Once it's there, right click and select "Recalculate new addresses." This should in theory make a large majority of the table function correctly for you.
Last edited by zachillios on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Azure »

[QUOTE="zachillios, post: 139540, member: 259"]

Double click the value section (area to the right of "Array of bytes") and a new menu should come up, click the drop down and select "Have All"

Do me a favor real quick and find your Yen, search for as a 4byte value and it should be one of the green values. Once you've found it, double click on it and it should go to the bottom section of cheat engine. Once it's there, right click and select "Recalculate new addresses." This should in theory make a large majority of the table function correctly for you.

[/QUOTE]

That was it thank you!

Egeslean05
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Egeslean05 »

NVM I'm an idiot.
Last edited by Egeslean05 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

zerge
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by zerge »

[QUOTE="Combowa, post: 139532, member: 43111"]

[/QUOTE]

jeah i locked them, did my stuff, saved and then used save editor to change "next day" back to whatever time and day i was on.

how to save edit info there [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/12782/page-2[/URL]

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

So I've figured out what's going on with days. A couple bytes away, there's a second value that increases alongside the initial Day value that acts a tally for the amount of days passed. So you'll need to freeze that as well and it should keep your days on track. So if you're on April 28th, both "Day" and "Days Passed" need to be 27. Here's the address for days passed, and I'll include it on the next update. You can add this by copying and pasting it into your table.

[code]

"Days Passed (Make This Match Day)"

Byte

04E10CA4

[/code]

Reaver78
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Reaver78 »

[QUOTE="zachillios, post: 139537, member: 259"]

Every time of day is included in it. Anything beyond 6 brings back blank times of day. If this game is anything like 3 or 5, your activities cross reference what day of the week it is, and what time the day currently is. So if you want to go to sports club on thursday, it doesn't matter what time of day you change it to, you can't do that on that day. Your best bet (as of now) is to get to the time period you want and freeze. Things like what activities are available on each given day are not hackable, they're hard coded into the game. Right now use both of the time of day options as reference rather than thinking you can just do whatever whenever. Get to the point to you want, freeze it, do all your activities you want on that day and then unfreeze it.

[/QUOTE]

I think it's just not working right for my game, then. I'm not trying to do stuff on days I shouldn't be able to but rather just freeze the time. Right now the current date and time in-game for me is 4/22 Friday, After School. But the table lists the day as 21 and the time as 'evening'. If I freeze the time at what the table labels as 'evening' then I can do school social links as much as I want but once I unfreeze it and do an event or go home it skips over the *actual* evening period (i.e. being able to study at home or interact with Nanako) and goes right to the next day.