Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Carriva
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Carriva »

Thanks you

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

akakbash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by akakbash »

[QUOTE="KS212, post: 139456, member: 426"]

The vita P4G Save editor [URL]https://github.com/Fendroidus/P4G-Save-Tool[/URL] here still works for this ver of the game too. Saves are in \Steamuserdata1113000 emote

EDIT: Ok it doesn't work for actually writing the file, even though it seems to read it just fine... Tho there are uses, you can get the actual correct amt of exp to use with the cheat table.

[/QUOTE]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/12782/page-2#post-139387[/URL]

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by KS212 »

Aha so that's how you get around the issue of the file not 'showing up'...

@zachillos

Tested the Persona editor a bit more, occasionally it bugs out and doesn't seem to 'pick up' the current Persona despite going in/out of the Status and Persona menus. Is there another way to force it to refresh?
Last edited by KS212 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenjinnar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Kenjinnar »

The vita P4G Save editor [URL]https://github.com/Fendroidus/P4G-Save-Tool[/URL] here still works for this ver of the game too. Saves are in \Steamuserdata1113000 emote

EDIT: Ok it doesn't work for actually writing the file, even though it seems to read it just fine... Tho there are uses, you can get the actual correct amt of exp to use with the cheat table.

[/QUOTE]

Yes it doesn't work. It can read the save files though but once you edit them they become incompatible.

akakbash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by akakbash »

[QUOTE="Kenjinnar, post: 139473, member: 43070"]

Yes it doesn't work. It can read the save files though but once you edit them they become incompatible.

[/QUOTE]

you can load it, but you already need to be in the loading menu before you change your save file, after that you just load before it disappears

Raijinken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Raijinken »

Would a 100% Item Drop be possible?

bobjoephil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by bobjoephil »

Found the address for shuffle time that makes card count decrease, in case you want to add a feature for this: P4G.exe+22D603BB

Still have to trigger one full clear doing this to start endless sweep bonus, but I couldn't find the value for that.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

[QUOTE="KS212, post: 139450, member: 426"]

Yup, Persona editor is perfect.

Oh one rather obvious request... Max EXP (or EXP multiplier?) please :)

[/QUOTE] Use the character editor to get mc exp, otherwise use the persona editor on the side characters to level them up.

[QUOTE="Imagine, post: 139451, member: 43087"]

What are the known ids for personas so far (for the persona editor)

[/QUOTE] It's 100% complete at this point

[/QUOTE] Put the game in the load menu first, then edit the save you want and immediately load the save. There's a checksum so it deletes the save once you do edit, but you can work around it that way. Be sure to resave after loading.

QTEila
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by QTEila »

is there a possibility of a fucntion to unlock the whole compendium in the works?

walfeds
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by walfeds »

I'm sorry but most of the cheat with script don't work for me, maybe it's because I'm using the chinese version of the game?

Besides, I remember when I cheat on the vita and research the data, compendium is a mess since it contains all the information of current status of recorded persona including parameters, skills and upcoming skills which could be learnt, but if you haven't achieved that persona the corresponding address would be empty.

And I managed to modify the resistance of personas by runtime as Izanagi-o-kami is way too weak, but these data is separated with persona's initial parameter I remember.

AidenCross
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by AidenCross »

Thanks for this my friend! You guys were very quick to get this out and we appreciate you! Looking forward to see what you guys can do with this :o

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

[QUOTE="walfeds, post: 139500, member: 43104"]

I'm sorry but most of the cheat with script don't work for me, maybe it's because I'm using the chinese version of the game?

Besides, I remember when I cheat on the vita and research the data, compendium is a mess since it contains all the information of current status of recorded persona including parameters, skills and upcoming skills which could be learnt, but if you haven't achieved that persona the corresponding address would be empty.

And I managed to modify the resistance of personas by runtime as Izanagi-o-kami is way too weak, but these data is separated with persona's initial parameter I remember.

[/QUOTE]

If the chinese copy of the game is using a different exe name, then that's probably why it's not working. Or it's entirely possible the exe's are structured differently. What's the .exe for your copy of the game titled?

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Anglican »

Is it possible to turn any save to a new game plus? I already played the original like 5 times and I don't want to play this one twice just to fight Margaret to get the achievement.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Sauce »

Thanks for the table, it's been a real time saver.

I think some of your social stats are a bit mixed up name wise. I'll try to pay more attention to what is moving around next time I play, but I think teddy's stat was affecting Justice and I have Marie going and hers is still showing 0/0, so no idea which is doing hers.

For naming sake, could I suggest adding the Card type after their names for quick reference too (e.g. Chie - Chariot)?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

[QUOTE="Sauce, post: 139520, member: 3324"]

Thanks for the table, it's been a real time saver.

I think some of your social stats are a bit mixed up name wise. I'll try to pay more attention to what is moving around next time I play, but I think teddy's stat was affecting Justice and I have Marie going and hers is still showing 0/0, so no idea which is doing hers.

For naming sake, could I suggest adding the Card type after their names for quick reference too (e.g. Chie - Chariot)?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've just fixed this. The game doesn't have static addresses for social links, so I had to redo it completely. Will post it in a bit. Have a couple of other things I wanna look at.