[Need Help] .hack//Infection Series - Cheat In Bonus CD Keywords

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
Kumisnami
Noobzor
Noobzor

[Need Help] .hack//Infection Series - Cheat In Bonus CD Keywords

Post by Kumisnami »

As the title states I am trying to cheat in the bonus CD keywords. I have all the bonus CDs, but PCSX2 can't play them, which means I can't get the keywords the normal way. The keywords are relatively important to me. I always unlock them on my PS2, but I switched all my games to either PC or Raspberry Pi out of my significant others complaints about waste of space.

[U]So here are my thoughts[/U]:

The game technically already has the keywords in it, they're just not visible. If I could find the list of keywords via CE I could find the missing ones and just turn them on... presto done, but once again I wouldn't even know how to start looking for the keywords. I'm assuming that there's a trigger somewhere that if I can reach it with Cheat Engine I can make it think that I watched the bonus CDs. However, not a single cheat script that I have found has done this despite a lot of people wanting to play those keywords.

Biggest list of cheats I could find for the game is from here, but still doesn't have the keywords. I would like to do this for all 4 games if possible, I just need an idea of where and how to start looking for the keywords.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.