Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zero+
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zero+ »

you are welcome 42460, but i did't do that match, only added more options to get the item easily, all thanks for who created this CT, and for everyone helped.

you can also add more 4 perks on Phobos like any item:
Spoiler
Image Image
------

for guys who looking for quests of Cyclops ( The Lightning Bringer / The Bright One ) that doesn't present in the cracked version game, you need to get the 1 save file from here: [Link]

and past/replace it in your save folder then open the game and continue your adventure.

------

i just added 2 Quest-Items:

+Get The Gates of Atlantis (Prize of Sphinx/Cyclops/Medusa/Minotaur)

+Get Odyssey Into the Past (Aulos/Spices/Bracelet)->before start the quest

and some epic items:
Spoiler

Have fun ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor v1.5.0 V6.CT
(707.75 KiB) Downloaded 313 times
Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor v1.5.0 V6.CT
(707.75 KiB) Downloaded 132 times

deasehack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deasehack »

[QUOTE="Zero+, post: 138283, member: 40272"]

you are welcome [USER=42460]@LaVerole[/USER], but i did't do that match, only added more options to get the item easily, all thanks for who created this CT, and for everyone helped.

[SPOILER][IMG]https://img.techpowerup.org/200605/hors1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]https://img.techpowerup.org/200605/hors2.jpg[/IMG][/SPOILER]

------

for guys who looking for quests of Cyclops ( The Lightning Bringer / The Bright One ) that doesn't present in the cracked version game, you need to get the 1 save file from here: [URL]https://cs.rin.ru/forum/download/file.php?id=68890[/URL]

and past/replace it in your save folder then open the game and continue your adventure.

------

and some epic items:

[SPOILER][IMG]https://img.techpowerup.org/200605/sd.jpg[/IMG][/SPOILER]

Have fun ?

[/QUOTE]

good post friend, could you leave the link of the post where you got the download and thanks for adding new items

Zero+
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zero+ »

[QUOTE="deasehack, post: 138295, member: 41511"]

good post friend, could you leave the link of the post where you got the download and thanks for adding new items

[/QUOTE]

you mean the link of Cyclops-quests?!

you need register in that forum first to start download... click on the link -> register-in -> Confirm your email -> login -> come back here and click on the link

i think its not my right to put the save-file here directly, Malaka :rolleyes: ,,,,, have fun

deasehack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deasehack »

[QUOTE="Zero+, post: 138299, member: 40272"]

you mean the link of Cyclops-quests?!

you need register in that forum first to start download... click on the link -> register-in -> Confirm your email -> login -> come back here and click on the link

i think its not my right to put the save-file here directly, Malaka :rolleyes: ,,,,, have fun

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting

[automerge]1591382862[/automerge]

someone has the hexadecimal ignore curse health penalty
Last edited by deasehack on Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Zero+
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zero+ »

[QUOTE="deasehack, post: 138300, member: 41511"]

Thanks for posting

[automerge]1591382862[/automerge]

someone has the hexadecimal ignore curse health penalty

[/QUOTE]

what do you mean?! complete protection from poison perk?! like Immune to Burning perk?!

did you get the save file?

deasehack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deasehack »

[QUOTE="Zero+, post: 138444, member: 40272"]

what do you mean?! complete protection from poison perk?! like Immune to Burning perk?!

did you get the save file?

[/QUOTE]

luaCall(lua_aobscan("curseHealthPenaltyWriteAOB","ACOdyssey.exe","40 ** 48 ** ** ** 48 ** ** ** ** ** ** 48 ** ** F3 0F 11 ** ** ** ** ** E8",1))

DrunkenMoken
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DrunkenMoken »

Is it possible to get two (or more) full set perks onto one armor piece? Not the blacksmith weaker versions.

overtaker99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by overtaker99 »

[QUOTE="DrunkenMoken, post: 138620, member: 41861"]

Is it possible to get two (or more) full set perks onto one armor piece? Not the blacksmith weaker versions.

[/QUOTE]

It is, yes. I don't crash often trying to alter armor, I've gotten fairly good at it. However, putting multiple full-set bonuses onto one piece is something that makes me crash more often than anything else. However, it is possible. Just make sure to always back up your saves and keep at it.

ilhamkansaja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ilhamkansaja »

[QUOTE="Zero+, post: 138283, member: 40272"]

you are welcome [USER=42460]@LaVerole[/USER], but i did't do that match, only added more options to get the item easily, all thanks for who created this CT, and for everyone helped.

[SPOILER][IMG]https://img.techpowerup.org/200605/hors1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]https://img.techpowerup.org/200605/hors2.jpg[/IMG][/SPOILER]

------

for guys who looking for quests of Cyclops ( The Lightning Bringer / The Bright One ) that doesn't present in the cracked version game, you need to get the 1 save file from here: [URL]https://cs.rin.ru/forum/download/file.php?id=68890[/URL]

------

and some epic items:

[SPOILER][IMG]https://img.techpowerup.org/200605/sd.jpg[/IMG][/SPOILER]

Have fun ?

[/QUOTE]

the feluca small boat health still can't activated. could you fix that if you have time

thanks

DrunkenMoken
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DrunkenMoken »

[QUOTE="overtaker99, post: 138751, member: 41082"]

It is, yes. I don't crash often trying to alter armor, I've gotten fairly good at it. However, putting multiple full-set bonuses onto one piece is something that makes me crash more often than anything else. However, it is possible. Just make sure to always back up your saves and keep at it.

[/QUOTE]

how do you do so? because i dont ever crash while trying to do it, it just never applies it and/or just deletes the perk im trying to replace off the armor. im not sure what im doing wrong, everything else involving perks works just fine for the most part.

overtaker99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by overtaker99 »

[QUOTE="DrunkenMoken, post: 138781, member: 41861"]

how do you do so? because i dont ever crash while trying to do it, it just never applies it and/or just deletes the perk im trying to replace off the armor. im not sure what im doing wrong, everything else involving perks works just fine for the most part.

[/QUOTE]

For a lot of set-bonus perks, I had to manual-save after replacing the perk, and then reload the save. Also make sure to check your inventory - Sometimes, and frequently, a duplicate of the item will be created. One on which nothing changed, and one where the perk was applied correctly. If neither of these help you, try changing the perk slot you're applying the set-bonus perk to. Try to never apply a full set bonus perk to the blacksmith slot, I find that to be very finicky in my experience.

DrunkenMoken
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DrunkenMoken »

[QUOTE="overtaker99, post: 138922, member: 41082"]

For a lot of set-bonus perks, I had to manual-save after replacing the perk, and then reload the save. Also make sure to check your inventory - Sometimes, and frequently, a duplicate of the item will be created. One on which nothing changed, and one where the perk was applied correctly. If neither of these help you, try changing the perk slot you're applying the set-bonus perk to. Try to never apply a full set bonus perk to the blacksmith slot, I find that to be very finicky in my experience.

[/QUOTE]

So then its just temperamental as to whether or not it actually decides to do anything? Alright, good to know. Guess I'll just keep messing with it until I either crash the game repeatedly or it works.

Edit: Got it, the problem was that I also had to change the Hash ID to match what the reference was trying to locate.
Last edited by DrunkenMoken on Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zero+
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zero+ »

hi @[USER=42764]ilhamkansaja[/USER] , i wish i can help you. but Unfortunately i'm a simple hashIDs adder ... sorry

hoboknife
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hoboknife »

Still looking for the hash id for the ezio set perk ? hope someone finds it. Will really appreciate it!

ilhamkansaja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ilhamkansaja »

[QUOTE="Zero+, post: 138945, member: 40272"]

hi @[USER=42764]ilhamkansaja[/USER] , i wish i can help you. but Unfortunately i'm a simple hashIDs adder ... sorry

[/QUOTE]

it's ok thanks for replying anyway☺