Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cruxiaer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cruxiaer »

Anyone know the loot pool to spawn the OPQ System gun? It is unique to the Cartel event I think.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="Cruxiaer, post: 138056, member: 7335"]

Anyone know the loot pool to spawn the OPQ System gun? It is unique to the Cartel event I think.

[/QUOTE]

First-up, you need to be in the raid map. Secondly, like someone posted 1 page back:

[QUOTE="Manji, post: 136331, member: 265"]

"ItemPool_RaidBoss_Pool"

[/QUOTE]

Please do your due diligence and comb this topic? Thanks.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

[QUOTE="Cruxiaer, post: 138056, member: 7335"]

[...]

[/QUOTE]

just two little details to add to sunbeams answer:

- dump before entering the cartel map, dump after entering it. compare the content of both versions (yes, the 1st file will be overwritten with the 2nd) and you know what item pools got added for the cartel map.

- the pool quoted by sunbeam is for the 1st event (maliwan takedown), not the 2nd. but it clearly shows what kind of string you are looking for.

- and no, if you just do those 2 single dumps, you will NOT find the string he quoted.

oh these are 3 details. well, better more details in case you still have problems. there is also one alternative way to get the opq, but like sunbeam said: read, understand, act.

Cruxiaer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cruxiaer »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 138070, member: 12587"]

First-up, you need to be in the raid map. Secondly, like someone posted 1 page back:

Please do your due diligence and comb this topic? Thanks.

[/QUOTE]

I've been reading. There's too much amendment and specifics are scarce. Saw the string you mentioned a page back, went back a few pages to read the quotes but no mention of the string being specific to the cartel.
Last edited by Cruxiaer on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="Cruxiaer, post: 138083, member: 7335"]

[/QUOTE]

As [USER=265]@Manji[/USER] said, a bit expanded:

[LIST]

[*]go to Sanctuary; dump files with Numpad /; search for [B]ItemPoolData ItemPool[/B] and copy all found results to a new document (I really hope you use Notepad++)

[*]go to Cartel map (through teleporter); dump files with Numpad /; search for [B]ItemPoolData ItemPool[/B] and copy all found results to a new document

[*]compare the two and rule out what's added (Notepad++ has a side-by-side feature where you can compare both documents at the same time); not to mention the TextFX plugin allows sorting and removing duplicates, if any

[/LIST]

That's how you do it, case in point. The other way he mentions is probably the Eridian Fabricator script or save-game editor :)

BR,

Sun
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

xiv_sz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xiv_sz »

Greetings guys,

sorry for the noob question can you share the codings for the third person i really like the game but i really prefer playing it on third person view.

advance thank you, i already installed the injector, CE and i able to apply script

cyabb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cyabb »

First of all thanks for you good work, already donated for it.

[S]

[QUOTE]Command not recognized:[/QUOTE]

After inserting script in MV and executing.

[CODE=lua]DeveloperPerks: 0x0

Error:[string "local PlayerController = readQword( getAddres..."]:5: bad argument #2 to 'format' (number expected, got nil)

Script Error[/CODE]

Version: Steam

Table: Update #9[/S]

Nvm, garbage collector was already destroyed. Opened the game again, loaded map, instantly tabbed out of the game and startet your CT. Worked very well, as always.
Last edited by cyabb on Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="cyabb, post: 138189, member: 24072"]

Nvm, garbage collector was already destroyed. Opened the game again, loaded map, instantly tabbed out of the game and startet your CT. Worked very well, as always.

[/QUOTE]

Yup; and here's more on the subject, explained since last year:

[URL unfurl="false"]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/10253/page-11#post-104123[/URL]

[URL unfurl="false"]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/10253/page-11#post-104141[/URL]

BR,

Sun
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

xiv_sz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xiv_sz »

[QUOTE="Alice, post: 104290, member: 32677"]

I know a couple people on here (including me) were waiting for a functional 3rd person camera, well here is how to move the console command one around:

Go to your ObjectsDump and find [code]CameraMode_ThirdPerson.CameraMode_ThirdPerson.CameraBehavior_OffsetCameraRelative_1[/code]

At this point you can either manually browse to the memory region of that address and find the floats for the offsets of the 3rd person camera attached to the player (I show a picture of this below) or you can add the address manually:

[B]X (how far the camera is from the character)[/B] = (your address found above) + 30

[B]Y (left and right)[/B] = (your address) + 34

[B]Z (up and down)[/B] = (your address) + 38

*Also note: like a lot of other stuff, this only gets taken into account at init so you won't see the change right away if you're already in game

And thank you SunBeam for giving us all these useful tools ^_^

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Oo1WYG1.png[/IMG]

Example of third person:

[spoiler=][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/oofrP94.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for this guide can you please help and enlighten me about this , its not working for me it dont change position, i follow your guide to change the float in main menu.

A1610330 - this is the address ive found on - CameraMode_ThirdPerson.CameraMode_ThirdPerson.CameraBehavior_OffsetCameraRelative_1

The thing is im not sure im doing right on changing the float , can you enlighten me about this?

[B]X (how far the camera is from the character)[/B] = (your address found above) + 30

[B]Y (left and right)[/B] = (your address) + 34

[B]Z (up and down)[/B] = (your address) + 38

did you mean to change the float value to 30 on x, 34 on Y and 38 on Z?

Thank you so much i apologize buddy

DarkOctopus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DarkOctopus »

the password to get the injector and .dll files is not working is there a new password i have to use for it?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="DarkOctopus, post: 138709, member: 42788"]

the password to get the injector and .dll files is not working is there a new password i have to use for it?

[/QUOTE]

Can you please explain to me why you're not getting the latest one from Update #7? Ah, cuz you don't have time to read and all? Then you will start whining no console is showing. I've updated the password for the initial injector from 1 year ago, just in case. But this is how I tell how much attention you leechers pay to a post. Were I not to write anything and let you figure out, you would've complained there were no instructions. This way you would complain there's too much text. Well, fucking yes. I'll start warning next time around.

Just so it's clear.. the file you downloaded is OLD and won't work 100%. It won't create the console. Download the one from Update #7. There's a big ass DOWNLOAD button there.

DarkOctopus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DarkOctopus »

this is actually the first time ive been on this sight so i was not sure what stuff was up to date so im sorry that i didnt see or read and find the right one so i asked for help to see if something was changed my bad.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="DarkOctopus, post: 138711, member: 42788"]

this is actually the first time ive been on this sight so i was not sure what stuff was up to date so im sorry that i didnt see or read and find the right one so i asked for help to see if something was changed my bad.

[/QUOTE]

If this is the first time you've been here, then how in God's name you wanted to see if "something was changed"? That means you've been here before and it's not the first time. Let's leave it like it is. Please pay more attention next time, especially since you're new.

FRF is a community where a lot of people are already residents. We're not in the "help the new user" business, but more in the "stay with us, learn our ways, become one of us". If that's not your intention, so be it. Am just explaining why you'll get grilled :)

Peace out.

mikey557
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mikey557 »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 138713, member: 12587"]

If this is the first time you've been here, then how in God's name you wanted to see if "something was changed"? That means you've been here before and it's not the first time. Let's leave it like it is. Please pay more attention next time, especially since you're new.

FRF is a community where a lot of people are already residents. We're not in the "help the new user" business, but more in the "stay with us, learn our ways, become one of us". If that's not your intention, so be it. Am just explaining why you'll get grilled :)

Peace out.

[/QUOTE]

speaking of newbies. hey ;-)

Ive spent two hours combing this thread and I have explicitly followed your instructions but i cant get the console up to save my life.

open game to playable map, inject, run .ct, enable, whatever key i change it to or leave default the console will not come up :/

I have the epic games version, can you call me blind and point out what im missing?

sorry bud :)
Last edited by mikey557 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

achatacaha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by achatacaha »

[B]Error: [/B][CODE]>> 'aob_in_APlayerController_PostInitializeComponents' not found. <<[/CODE]

[B]Details:[/B]

[LIST]

[*]Able to inject and see console (three tildes show the three screens of the console.

[*]Game is Running, in playable state (unpaused, no tab or esc menu, in sanctuary).

[*]Cheat Engine 7.1, Have set to run in administrator

[*]Steam version of Borderlands 3, after the June 11 patch: [URL]https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/397540/view/2210650455915211605[/URL]

[*]When selecting the processes during injecting and in cheat engine (update #9 doesn't need to select a process, I tried following both the steps in the video of selecting the process, then opening the .CT file, and just straight-up opening the .CT file and letting it do its thing), I tried selecting the Borderlands in the "windows" tab.

[*]Also tried selecting different processes, and tried updates 7-9, each time with a fresh Borderlands restart, a fresh cheat engine restart, and a redownload of all required files (not sure if your script ever saves state to the .CT files).

[/LIST]

Hope these details can help in reproducing the error on your end. If it's supposedly working on the Steam version, CE 7.1, and after the June 11 patch, then I guess it's probably just something strange with my environment.

Saw the other guy's post on the same error back in May, didn't seem like he ever resolved it. Have you seen this issue come up again elsewhere?
Last edited by achatacaha on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.