Minecraft Dungeons

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Minecraft Dungeons

Post by STN »

[QUOTE="Poldus, post: 137382, member: 42249"]

No Damage/Ghost can be fix on mojang launcher ?

[/QUOTE]

Send me mojang version exe and I'll see if i can fix it

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

FearTheSouls
Noobzor
Noobzor

Minecraft Dungeons

Post by FearTheSouls »

[QUOTE="Rysefox, post: 137448, member: 18848"]

Are you dumb?

1. I don't have to update my table.

2. Don't rewrite tables from persons you don't know and you don't have permissions.

3. The only thing what you've did is to release a table that crashes the game

4. I don't care if you credit me (it don't give you the permissions to edit my table and posted it)

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure why your name-calling

1. Clearly I never asked you to update it, I wrongly assumed you wanted to help the community and wouldn't mind with a credit me making small changes to help people out that had a version you didn't support. I apologize.

2. Understandably my wording in the first post was misunderstood I did not rewrite whole parts. Again I changed a line, or to be more accurate renamed the targetted .exe line, again I apologize.

3. Not true, that was your table and the rapid-fire was causing the issue with GP version. It was found by Rhark and I removed it so I could find out what the issue was. I apologize.

4. That's cleared that up then. I will not touch your tables.

I'm a new creator and learning, frankly your treatment of me is a bit over the top but heyho EGO will out.

LONGTIME
Noobzor
Noobzor

Minecraft Dungeons

Post by LONGTIME »

Some people on this website are very full of themselves.

Araraura
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Minecraft Dungeons

Post by Araraura »

Can there be a no cooldown option for artifacts or/and exp multiplayer?

Photekx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Minecraft Dungeons

Post by Photekx »

Neat.
Last edited by Photekx on Sun May 31, 2020 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

rootkit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Minecraft Dungeons

Post by rootkit »

Would it be possible to find address for FOV? For some reason this game is coded to lower FOV depending on your screen width. Even makes it mostly unplayable on ultra wide monitors.

Brent3339
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Minecraft Dungeons

Post by Brent3339 »

I've been trying to make the blacksmith only give items from the unique table for hours, but I can't seem to get it to work.

Anyone with a bigger brain that can give me some tips?

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Minecraft Dungeons

Post by Darkedone02 »

I see a wierd sense of pride within the vets in this forum. They dislike it when people "steal" or "borrowed" or basically taken the piece of code that they found (which originally the code exist because of the game devs work), then they altered it, and make the cheat, then later publish it, while not expecting the grand irony is that once you published that table, you basically given it to the community for people to download and altered at their own will. Yet when people re-submitted but altered the code a bit to suit ones need, rather to make it work on a different platform, or to make slight adjustments for the user's experience. The original submitted get all uppity about it, acting that particular person "stoled" or "borrowed" or took the code and not given credit for it (which is wierd because the game developers made the code in the first place, anyone with experience can arrive at the same point and develop the cheats).

As I've noticed that we have a few new newborns table makers here, the way the vets are treating the newborns is disappointing a bit. they helping out the community when the OG hasn't done so, or never gotten around to do so due to how busy they are, and now wierdly we escalated where yall drawing knifes at each other throats over trivial bullshit. This plagurism that going on in this forum is kinda a slippery slope, i understand the sense of when given credit is due, but their no need to fight over one another if they took your code and make it work for them and others people who downloaded it. If you REALLY don't want others to take your work, why share it in the first place?

STN
Founder
Founder

Minecraft Dungeons

Post by STN »

Let's just move on. This thread belongs to me now. I believe [USER=41872]@FearTheSouls[/USER] will be posting his own content from now on or of people he has permission from.

Rysefox has every right to have his work shared how he likes, Fearthesouls had good intentions and didn't intend any harm. There shouldn't be any villainization of one or the other. It was just a misunderstanding.

Get back to gaming✌
Last edited by STN on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Poldus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Minecraft Dungeons

Post by Poldus »

STN, post: 137450, member: 1 wrote:
Send me mojang version exe and I'll see if i can fix it
how i send you the .exe ?

[automerge]1590854038[/automerge]
Poldus, post: 137584, member: 42249 wrote:
how i send you the .exe ?
Attachments
Dungeons.zip
(100.6 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
Last edited by Poldus on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

grass21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Minecraft Dungeons

Post by grass21 »

yeah my enchant points now fully stuffed in the -382 cant fix ti any ideas?

Araraura
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Minecraft Dungeons

Post by Araraura »

any chance for an exp multiplier?

Mr.MaccaMan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Minecraft Dungeons

Post by Mr.MaccaMan »

Almost everything works perfectly except for the infinite health, it crashes my game. You might want to look into that

ayurochko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Minecraft Dungeons

Post by ayurochko »

So I was using this hack and I changed the power level of an item to "108" and it completely messed up the item. The power of the item was in the negative billions so I sold the weapon to retry on another but when I sold it, my emeralds glitched and became like -1373487907 or something like that. I tried to use another cheat to give me infinite emeralds but it INSTANTLY went back to the same negative number. I tried to relaunch and it crashed my game every time I tried to load into the hub area. I was able to choose my character but as I was in the loading screen to go into my online session, it crashed. I tried a few more times to no avail. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and its still broken. Any idea whats happening here? Did I just break my game forever?

theroarmonster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Minecraft Dungeons

Post by theroarmonster »

ayurochko wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:15 pm
So I was using this hack and I changed the power level of an item to "108" and it completely messed up the item. The power of the item was in the negative billions so I sold the weapon to retry on another but when I sold it, my emeralds glitched and became like -1373487907 or something like that. I tried to use another cheat to give me infinite emeralds but it INSTANTLY went back to the same negative number. I tried to relaunch and it crashed my game every time I tried to load into the hub area. I was able to choose my character but as I was in the loading screen to go into my online session, it crashed. I tried a few more times to no avail. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and its still broken. Any idea whats happening here? Did I just break my game forever?
probably late to reply. Put the item in the inventory and then go back to main menu and clone your hero. It resets the emeralds, enchantments etc and only keeps the ones you're wearing.