Expert Cheater

In Death (VR)

Post by NumberXer0 »

[media=youtube]24Cn7BAAD3s[/media]

[B]Game Name:[/B] In Death

[B]Game Engine:[/B] Unreal

[B]Game Version:[/B] 22220 (Hotfix)

[B]Options Required:[/B] Health, Ammo, Gold, Arrow Type

[B]Game/Steam Website:[/B] [URL]https://store.steampowered.com/app/605450/In_Death/[/URL]

[B]Other Info:[/B] This is a VR game, works for Vive and Oculus. Playing the Oculus store version, but both are identical. I managed to find and lock my special arrow values, but it changes every restart. I'm not sure how to find a correct pointer. Hoping for infinite HP, infinite arrows and a way to pick your special arrows.

Edit: Game updated.
Last edited by NumberXer0 on Sun May 13, 2018 11:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

In Death (VR)

Post by NumberXer0 »

Anyone willing to give it a shot? I found all of the values, I just can't make them persist.

HP is a 4 bit value of 6 at max. Each peg is a value of 1.

Arrows are a 4 bit value as well, as many as you have. A different value for slots 1-3.

Gold is also a 4 bit value, equal to your current amount.

The addresses are dynamic. Saving the table and reopening the game gives me ??. The extent of my knowledge is finding what writes to the address, opening disassembler and either making it nop or making an AOB script. Noping it crashes the game. 100% of the time, it gives a fatal error. I attempted to make my arrow count not decrease when firing, but that failed. Creating the AOB script is the same. As soon as I enable the script, it crashes. I can easily change and lock the values, but I can't seem to make it work in a script.

The game is extremely easy to cheat and find the correct values, I just can't create a proper script to allow it to persist after restarting the game. Any help is much appreciated.
Last edited by NumberXer0 on Sat May 12, 2018 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

reptiletc
Noobzor
Noobzor

In Death (VR)

Post by reptiletc »

Sorry for the necropost, but someone just helped me with this very game. Figured it would be right to do a search to see if there were others needing a table for it just to share. Hope this helps.

My thread: [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/12519/[/URL]