Assassin's Creed: Unity - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jookeringa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity v1.50

Post by Jookeringa »

Paul44 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:26 pm
Assassin's Creed 6 ~ Unity ~ v1.5.0 ~ Uplay & Steam

I made this table some months back, but got not around posting it since I'm not really happy with the Teleport function (in that selecting icons eventually can/will cause crashes). That said: table is posted "as is" since I have very little time these days to do any research in this area. But it does have some nice features, so there you go....

* Player Status: health, god mode, invisibility
* Inventory Supplies: everything, incl Sync points
* Teleport & Coordinates... (don't go wild... and avoid selecting icons)

Important remarks:
1. READ the included readme file (t.i. if you do not want to crash all the time... or want to know why you crashed in the first place)
2. While the game is loaded, you can use ONLY 1 CE (featured) table/trainer (incl trainers like #Fearlessrevolution). Iow you can NOT have this table loaded, along with #Sunbeam's for example. It also means that you can not close, and then reload/attach the table again... you'll crash guaranteed !
3. Win 10 users are a bit in a "disadvantage" here. CE seems more memory-sensible in combo with this OS. The crashes mentioned earlier - in this topic - almost surely come from win10-gamers... (tip: try to load 'cheatengine-x86_64.exe' explicitly)

ps: I never played this game in full (just a few missions/retries), while building this table. So if you do stumble across some weird situation, report back (reproduce the error so I can pinpoint it down more easily). No promises, but - time permitting - I'll try to look into it...

A reminder to myself: (stuff to dive in when back on track... some day 8-) )
- Icon selection: [ [Link] ]
- Unlimited breakpoints (?): [ [Link] ]
2020 and I want to thank you Paul44 for this table!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by Paul44 »

I have been testing a lua script this weekend, and kept on crashing in Unity within a few minutes (never happened when back on Win 7). After all sorts of tryouts, I finally decided to use v6.7... and no more crashing !!!
(this definitely is some conflict between v6.8(.3) and Windows 10 (b1909) ~ I already used this vs while back on Win 7 without issues)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

..while everyone is using 7.1 Have you checked CE website lately?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

To that I always say: "I'm not everyone" 8-)

Any-who: you're right, I missed the most obvious step of action here because... I'm getting old (notice the omission of '-er'). Tested and working...

froggy55
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by froggy55 »

thank you so much for your hardwork the 1.7 table is awesome although i wish it had inf eagle vision i can combine with another trainer
Last edited by froggy55 on Fri May 22, 2020 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="froggy55, post: 136211, member: 17291"]

thank you so much .. i wish it had inf eagle vision i can combine with another trainer

[/QUOTE]

No matter what you give them, there's always going to be someone who does that: "thanks, BUUUUT..." Yeah, yeah, we get it you're being appreciative. BUT just stop at that. It's not like you're going to convince [USER=7422]@Paul44[/USER] here to spend time even more than he has already to give you what you want. And yes, this is just my opinion, not some rule; take it or leave it.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

@[USER=17291]froggy55:[/USER] as mentioned here already a few times, Unity & Syndicate have some anti-debug routines in action. Keeping a stable CE environment is an issue; and therefor I'm not touching the table as it stands now...

That said: I wanted to verify this before replying back: [USER=29977]@Fearlessrevolution[/USER] made a trainer for this game as well, incl infinite Eagle Vision. But more importantly, you can run the table alongside that trainer (be it "overkill", if you ask me... which you don't :))

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity v1.50

Post by MSoniSama »

Paul44 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:26 pm
Assassin's Creed 6 ~ Unity ~ v1.5.0 ~ Uplay & Steam

PRENOTE: if you keep crashing within minutes, try out v6.7 (pre v6.8.x) ! Also: working fine with v7.1...

I made this table some months back, but got not around posting it since I'm not really happy with the Teleport function (in that selecting icons eventually can/will cause crashes). That said: table is posted "as is" since I have very little time these days to do any research in this area. But it does have some nice features, so there you go....

* Player Status: health, god mode, invisibility
* Inventory Supplies: everything, incl Sync points
* Teleport & Coordinates... (don't go wild... and avoid selecting icons)

Important remarks:
1. READ the included readme file (t.i. if you do not want to crash all the time... or want to know why you crashed in the first place)
2. While the game is loaded, you can use ONLY 1 CE (featured) table/trainer (incl trainers like #Fearlessrevolution). Iow you can NOT have this table loaded, along with #Sunbeam's for example. It also means that you can not close, and then reload/attach the table again... you'll crash guaranteed !
3. Win 10 users are a bit in a "disadvantage" here. CE seems more memory-sensible in combo with this OS. The crashes mentioned earlier - in this topic - almost surely come from win10-gamers... (tip: try to load 'cheatengine-x86_64.exe' explicitly)

ps: I never played this game in full (just a few missions/retries), while building this table. So if you do stumble across some weird situation, report back (reproduce the error so I can pinpoint it down more easily). No promises, but - time permitting - I'll try to look into it...

A reminder to myself: (stuff to dive in when back on track... some day 8-) )
- Icon selection: [ [Link] ]
- Unlimited breakpoints (?): [ [Link] ]
First of all, fan of your work, I've used your other AC tables as well, always work like a charm.
Secondly, my problem, the table's absolutely fine, the problem I'm having is that whenever I activate "Enable Cheats", my GPU usage dips to 70% and tanks my fps from 80 to 45, I've tested everything, it is only cuz of enabling this, also test thatmod's version of STN's trainer, it works but doesn't tank fps like that AND the original table on page 1 from Sunbeam is also working, is it cuz of VEH debugger or something, I can do basic CE but not well versed in the advanced coding.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ In the mean time, i've built a new table for this title: [ viewtopic.php?t=12725 ]

as for that gpu dip, this particular table enables the debugger which could cause that (although i can't "see" the relationship with the gpu; cpu would be more logic)...

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

Paul44 wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 6:18 am
^ In the mean time, i've built a new table for this title: [ viewtopic.php?t=12725 ]

as for that gpu dip, this particular table enables the debugger which could cause that (although i can't "see" the relationship with the gpu; cpu would be more logic)...
Oh man, thank you very much.
The game is very CPU bound, I got that in my testing (I test every game thoroughly whenever I play them and make notes and fixes at the start), it could be that the debugger is using cpu and reading game's memory, its causing a dip that way, although I also experienced it in AC2 while using your table although idk if that's in anyway related, I guess my gpu has aged.

Anyways, thanks for the response and the other table, again, a fan. not only as a cheater (lol) but as a coder as well, love these complicated tables.