Asphalt 9: Legends

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
janek
Cheater
Cheater

Post by janek »

hello everyone!

i'd like to request a 100% working trainer or cheat engine table for the newest Asphalt 9 Legends, which will NOT crash or freeze the game itself! What i need:

1: speed hack

2: Nitro hack

3: Time slowing, or stopping

4: unlocking, upgrading cars, obtaining access to cars I DO NOT posess a single blueprint yet.

Of course all for options i would need ONLY FOR CAREER MODE!

Most of the previous post and toopics for A9 are ignored, or not cured with any kind of updates! so whoever read this, please help! This board not about money making but share-to-share! Of course i can't, i will not offer any money!
Last edited by janek on Sat May 09, 2020 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

jigknot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends

Post by jigknot »

up for this one

janek
Cheater
Cheater

Post by janek »

but still nobody give a fuck to do anything.....this way too pathetic in all means!

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MartaLabieniec »

Nobody wants to do it here because all admins here talking that this game and Asphalt 8 game are MULTIPLAYER games and what? On this forum Mutliplayer games are BANNED from hacking! so that is why these threads are left.

janek
Cheater
Cheater

Post by janek »

i think single player mode (career mode) and daily car loot, car cup, car hunts are not specifily for the multiplayer side! those facts should be taken consideration! For Real!

janek
Cheater
Cheater

Post by janek »

We need a new CT right away the Lamborghini and the new 3 career seasons launched!

If nothing else,time stopper, time slow increaser, teleport, ( career mode, car hunts, and car cups only, not for multiplayer ) but most importantly STATS modifier required!

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

janek wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 7:51 am
We need a new CT right away the Lamborghini and the new 3 career seasons launched!

If nothing else,time stopper, time slow increaser, teleport, ( career mode, car hunts, and car cups only, not for multiplayer ) but most importantly STATS modifier required!
Stop spamming.

janek
Cheater
Cheater

Post by janek »

Dear STN!

I'M NOT spmming!

Why car stat ct needed? In career mode, stage 7 seasons most cars reqiure 4, 5 starred! Not having enough stars, stats are too low finish the actual season! Why time slow increaser, time stopper needed? well: car cups, car hunts! NONE of them for multiplayer! None.

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MartaLabieniec »

you are spamming a lot janek. stop that!

janek
Cheater
Cheater

Post by janek »

MartaLabieniec wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 11:38 am

DUDE!

State facts since WHEN COUNT AS A SPAMMING? I HAVE NEVER SAID A THING WAS NOT TRUE!

So please stop being a di...k okay? When you caught me tell a lie, or bullshit, you and STN can say i do spamming.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

janek wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 2:46 pm
MartaLabieniec wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 11:38 am

DUDE!

State facts since WHEN COUNT AS A SPAMMING? I HAVE NEVER SAID A THING WAS NOT TRUE!

So please stop being a di...k okay? When you caught me tell a lie, or bullshit, you and STN can say i do spamming.
Multi-posting in the same thread before anyone else has commented can also be counted as spamming, perhaps you should have just combined all your comments into the main post?

jigknot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jigknot »

can we get a CT for this one? for career and event purposes only, not multiplayer. thank you

janek
Cheater
Cheater

Post by janek »

Rhark!

I wouldn't had to multi-post my request, IF SOMEBODY WOULD ACTUALLY RESPOND to the first one! That you folks call spamming? Pls read the defenition of spamming before you say something like that, With all respect.
Last edited by janek on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

[QUOTE="janek, post: 135836, member: 38298"]

Rhark!

I wouldn't had to multi-post my request, IF SOMEBODY WOULD ACTUALLY RESPOND to the first one! That you folks call spamming? Pls read the defenition of spamming before you say something like that, With all respect.

[/QUOTE]

if no-one is replying, perhaps it's because no one wants to make multiplayer cheats? :)

janek
Cheater
Cheater

Post by janek »

dear Rhark!

we'd like to complete missions with required cars, we do not possess, or have access yet.If you ask why:

let's take for example the actual season, the Lamborghini Season:

4 cars required to use for daily loots, missions. Awarded by blueprints, or better yet, giant amount of money and tokens!

The 5 S class car at level 12-13 you yet have no access:

Lamborghini Aventador J, Terzo milenio, Sian, SC18, and Egoista. the awards are real high. Two car you can unlock in this event is the Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4, and Aventador SV coupé.

The issue is: the fourth day (8th June) mission you already must have a 4 starred, and even worse, maxed out Avendator SV to complete daily mission so in the end you may unlock Sián, so you can arrive to SC18 as final reward!

Long as we have n chance collect bluerints for those cars, we need a CT script to somehow get access to those cars, even if its just temporary.

BTW Asphalt9_w10_x86_rtl still hs functions that works, ( sadly the stat hack NOT 1 of them) but i do not recommend to use any of it.
Last edited by janek on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.