Gears Tactics +21 Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Gears Tactics +21 Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Image +21 cheats for game version: Steam/Windows Store build-6290035 Last Updated: 13.07.2021 Options:
  1. Activate Trainer
  2. Unlimited Team Health
  3. Unlimited AP
  4. Easy Kills
  5. No Reload
  6. Unlimited Skill Tokens
  7. Unlimited Weapon Mods
  8. Unlimited Armor Mods
  9. No Cooldowns
  10. Add 50 Selected Unit HP
  11. Add 10 Selected Unit Skill Points
  12. Add 100 Selected Unit XP
  13. Add 1 Selected Unit Level
  14. Increase Game Speed
  15. Decrease Game Speed
  16. Reset Game Speed
  17. Edit: Selected Unit HP
  18. Edit: Selected Unit Skill Points
  19. Edit: Selected Unit XP
  20. Edit: Selected Unit Level
Notes:
  • Unlimited AP: This will make your turn never end until you manually click on “End Turn”. If you cannot find any enemies, end your turn and some may spawn/an event may occur.
  • Add Selected Unit HP/Skill Points/XP/Level: Selected a unit in Barracks before using this cheat.
  • Selected Unit HP/Skill Points/XP/Level Editor: Selected a unit in Barracks before using this cheat.
  • ONLY USE THE TRAINER OPTIONS AFTER THE TUTORIAL MISSION.
Updates:
  • 13.07.2021 - Updated to support build-6290035.
Preview:
Spoiler
DOWNLOAD
Last edited by Rhark on Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:56 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Gears Tactics +19 Steam & Windows Store Trainer

Post by Rhark »

More options added.

revorevo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by revorevo »

when you fight the corpser and have easy kills on it glitches and it stops attacking lol, since you cant restart the mission and it autosaves my only way to continue is to die, which deletes my save because i played on ironman mode ;( oh well so everyone dont easykill the corpser

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

revorevo wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 6:27 pm
when you fight the corpser and have easy kills on it glitches and it stops attacking lol, since you cant restart the mission and it autosaves my only way to continue is to die, which deletes my save because i played on ironman mode ;( oh well so everyone dont easykill the corpser
Why even play on ironmade if you cheat? Specific achievement?

revorevo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by revorevo »

eTheBlack wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 6:32 pm
revorevo wrote:
Why even play on ironmade if you cheat? Specific achievement?
yes sir!

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

revorevo wrote:
We will look into it and try to fix it, but no promises - it may just be added to the NOTES.

revorevo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by revorevo »

all trainers for gears tactics even the wecunts one stopped working yesterday :( someone said it might come from a update to the gamepass app since alot of trainers start the infinte spin

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

revorevo wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 11:57 am
all trainers for gears tactics even the fearlessrevolution one stopped working yesterday :( someone said it might come from a update to the gamepass app since alot of trainers start the infinte spin
Strange, mine hasn't updated but will test it later today.

Monochrome
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Monochrome »

Yesterday an update of "game services" appeared on the Store. I prevent it to auto updating for a day by disabling the automatic updates on Windows Store settings but, I don't know why, when I restarted my pc it updated itself.

Also, I've found that the trainer works for a minute or so and then it stops working.

EDIT: Nevermind, this and other trainers are working fine for me, but people are comenting all over the Internet that no one works.

By the way: please, change the activate button. It's the main button used in the game, I'm using it all the time and trainer keeps activating and deactivating.
Last edited by Monochrome on Thu May 07, 2020 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Monochrome wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 8:07 pm
Yesterday an update of "game services" appeared on the Store. I prevent it to auto updating for a day by disabling the automatic updates on Windows Store settings but, I don't know why, when I restarted my pc it updated itself.

Also, I've found that the trainer works for a minute or so and then it stops working.

By the way: please, change the activate button. It's the main button used in the game, I'm using it all the time and trainer keeps activating and deactivating.
Noted, will be changed in the app "soon"

Monochrome
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Monochrome »

Rhark wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 8:14 pm
Monochrome wrote:

Noted, will be changed in the app "soon"
Thanks, I've edited my message above:

I reset the game and moved the trainer to an antivirus whitelisted folder, tried not to push F1 more than once and is working fine.

revorevo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by revorevo »

Monochrome wrote:

EDIT: Nevermind, this and other trainers are working fine for me, but people are comenting all over the Internet that no one works.

damn i tried like everything and my characters keep dying, are you pressing f1 when ur in the mission already or when? very weird

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

revorevo wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 6:38 pm
Monochrome wrote:

damn i tried like everything and my characters keep dying, are you pressing f1 when ur in the mission already or when? very weird
I just tested it and it's working fine for me on the WinStore version. Are you using WinStore or Steam version? Also, I pressed F1 at the main menu, then activated the health, AP, easy kills, no reload & no cooldowns cheats in-game.

revorevo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by revorevo »

Rhark wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:14 pm
revorevo wrote:
Monochrome wrote:

I just tested it and it's working fine for me on the WinStore version. Are you using WinStore or Steam version? Also, I pressed F1 at the main menu, then activated the health, AP, easy kills, no reload & no cooldowns cheats in-game.
i kept dying because my savegame started with an enemy turn. when i deleted my newest save and restarted the mission it worked! sorry for thinking the trainer might be broken it was all on my end

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

revorevo wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:58 am
Rhark wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:14 pm
revorevo wrote:

i kept dying because my savegame started with an enemy turn. when i deleted my newest save and restarted the mission it worked! sorry for thinking the trainer might be broken it was all on my end
You shouldn't have died anyway if the option for unlimited health was enabled. I don't take any damage when it's enabled.