Astroneer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
FlipFloppy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Astroneer

Post by FlipFloppy »

Squall, check to see if gas bottles have more values than other resources. This would explain why the gas collector only collects 1 bar, ejects the bottle, starts a new bottle, collects only 1 bar, and so on.

With other resources, the table checks the collection timer or something (I don't know, I'm just trying to explain what I think is going on here), when this timer finishes to collect 1 "bar", it produces 1 full resource instead. With gas bottle, 1 full resource is 1 bottle, not 1 bottle with all five bars filled. With other resources, when a resource is "ejected" from the harvester and then put in a storage plug, it can't do it with an incomplete resource. With the gas collector, it can do it with a partially filled bottle. I'm thinking that the code in the table doesn't account for that difference between gas bottles and other resources.

I don't make tables so I couldn't help with the the code.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

FlipFloppy wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:47 am
Squall, check to see if gas bottles have more values than other resources. This would explain why the gas collector only collects 1 bar, ejects the bottle, starts a new bottle, collects only 1 bar, and so on.

With other resources, the table checks the collection timer or something (I don't know, I'm just trying to explain what I think is going on here), when this timer finishes to collect 1 "bar", it produces 1 full resource instead. With gas bottle, 1 full resource is 1 bottle, not 1 bottle with all five bars filled. With other resources, when a resource is "ejected" from the harvester and then put in a storage plug, it can't do it with an incomplete resource. With the gas collector, it can do it with a partially filled bottle. I'm thinking that the code in the table doesn't account for that difference between gas bottles and other resources.

I don't make tables so I couldn't help with the the code.
actually the bottle is equal to 5 times of 138600 (which is for a canister, a stack of resource (138600))
the main script for massive resource, instant canister always apply 138600 on anything that shared the opcode
including crafting, printing, i was able to exclude them from breaking printing, gas bottle collect and anything that cause problem by enabling this cheat.
but since 1.10.x.x update, im no longer able to exclude them, ran out of idea, because in Unreal Engine game, almost anything in game shared the one single opcode, which can be difficult to cheat.

gas bottle always stay at bar 1 because it always write 138600, will not increase more than 1 bar

printers can crash by printing some stuff

unfortunately I couldn't figure out a new solution for this, you should only enable massive resource while harvesting resource out there, disable when you do stuff in the base.

currently only Massive Resource and Instant Canister can cause some problem,
leaving Infinite Oxygen enable is fine.

jetpack fuel shared the same opcode as well, but fortunately there's other opcode access jetpack fuel exclusively, so I'm able to make it separate cheat option without breaking more stuff

GarnoriZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GarnoriZ »

For Astroneer v. 1.11.62.0 (tested with the Steam version)
  • True Flat- activate the script while holding the terrain tool, then hold Shift to align the brush position to voxel grid. Hotkey can be changed in the table lua script.
  • Brush size, speed, range and soil consumption rate editor UI for survival mode.
  • Terrain tool augments: inhibitor, analyzer, alignment, drill 3. You don't need to have them installed to use this cheat.
  • Color picker: the "arrow down" mode picks a soil color, "arrow up" paints soil with the picked color.
Attachments
Astroneer 1.11.62.0.CT
(81.8 KiB) Downloaded 59 times

Falcon8182
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Astroneer

Post by Falcon8182 »

So is there a windows 10 version

Because none of the buttons work except the x for enable steam version thing like god mode button no work

[automerge]1590856703[/automerge]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://prnt.sc/sqplzy[/URL]
Last edited by Falcon8182 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

GarnoriZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Astroneer

Post by GarnoriZ »

mece, post: 133647, member: 6797 wrote:
For Astroneer v. 1.11.62.0 (tested with the Steam version)
  • True Flat- activate the script while holding the terrain tool, then hold Shift to align the brush position to voxel grid. Hotkey can be changed in the table lua script.
  • Brush size, speed, range and soil consumption rate editor UI for survival mode.
  • Terrain tool augments: inhibitor, analyzer, alignment, drill 3. You don't need to have them installed to use this cheat.
  • Color picker: the "arrow down" mode picks a soil color, "arrow up" paints soil with the picked color.
Attachments
Astroneer 1.12.CT
fixed table for 1.12
(74.3 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
Last edited by GarnoriZ on Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

ramothkiddo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Astroneer

Post by ramothkiddo »

[QUOTE="squall0833, post: 131119, member: 639"]

it's been updated a day before ur post :eek:

[/QUOTE]

Just when I can finally play again, Astroneer got updated. Ugh.

The part that is broken from the table is now Infinite Jetpack. I think.

I hope you can give us a fix, squall0833~

Thanks~

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Astroneer

Post by squall0833 »

[QUOTE="ramothkiddo, post: 137982, member: 38310"]

Just when I can finally play again, Astroneer got updated. Ugh.

The part that is broken from the table is now Infinite Jetpack. I think.

I hope you can give us a fix, squall0833~

Thanks~

[/QUOTE]

fixed

[automerge]1591124183[/automerge]

[QUOTE="Falcon8182, post: 137594, member: 42332"]

So is there a windows 10 version

Because none of the buttons work except the x for enable steam version thing like god mode button no work

[automerge]1590856703[/automerge]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://prnt.sc/sqplzy[/URL]

[/QUOTE]

yeah there's Windows Store version, unfortunately I dont have that version, the instructions on that version are different than Steam version

only some options might work if they are identical to Steam version when the checkbox can be checked.
Last edited by squall0833 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

ramothkiddo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Astroneer

Post by ramothkiddo »

[QUOTE="squall0833, post: 138007, member: 639"]

fixed

[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much~

Linqau
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Astroneer

Post by Linqau »

If you turn "Craft For Free" on, and place any printer, your game will crash.

7enas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Astroneer

Post by 7enas »

[QUOTE="Linqau, post: 139695, member: 36270"]

If you turn "Craft For Free" on, and place any printer, your game will crash.

[/QUOTE]

Yup, or trying to print stuff. Can't get my base back after i lost my save.

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Astroneer

Post by squall0833 »

[QUOTE="7enas, post: 139739, member: 42669"]

Yup, or trying to print stuff. Can't get my base back after i lost my save.

[/QUOTE]

didn't you save everytime ur hop in and out of ur vehicle/chamber? any game crash should return to last saved state.

and yeah Craft for free can still break some stuff in game, it is better only use it when you need to craft some key stuff without finding the needed resources from other planet.

avoid deploy module or printing/crafting when Massive Resources main script or Craft for free is activated, these two option can break some stuff we don't know yet.

deactivate Massive Resources main script if you do crafting/ printing,

for Craft for free, avoid to do any crafting/printing/deploying modules when it's activated, or the game may crash

you have to save first then restart entire game process to deactivate.
Last edited by squall0833 on Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

llVECTOR
Noobzor
Noobzor

Astroneer

Post by llVECTOR »

Where is the "craft for free" cheat ?
Last edited by llVECTOR on Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Josh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Astroneer

Post by Josh »

The Big Update (Automation Update) comes out on June 24th i am going to guess the whole table will need a revise due to this going to be a big update. Some amazing new things coming to the game :)

Its a shame there isnt a option in table that could turn creative mode on and off without triggering the save if i explained it right. so basically you could turn it on do things you need then turn it off before you save (entering shelter and rovers etc) so the save doesnt become a creative save and stays surivial save.

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Astroneer

Post by squall0833 »

quick update for 1.13.121.0

this game is getting more complicate to cheat ?

haven't got enough time to work on it, main script for massive resources,oxygen,canister

it's usable, may cause some expected problems.

-Instant Canister cannot be Enable/Disable, but Enables along with Massive Resources.

Craft for free is not working properly, outdated for now, hopefully [USER=523]@Zanzer[/USER] can have a look at this :)

rest of cheat options updated and working fine.
Last edited by squall0833 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

zmazhing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Astroneer

Post by zmazhing »

Infinite resource is breaking the new resource canister added on the new update. When you place an object to the resource canister with infinite resource on, it will try to fill the canister without consuming the object and works as intended. The problem comes when you attempt to empty the canister, the last resource pallet outputted by the canister is incomplete and thus unusable. This would render the canister unusable when you attempt to put another type of resource in it as it would not be able to output the new resource pallet as it needs to output the initial resource first.

I had to destroy the canister with dynamite though I have not tried to use the shredder.

Otherwise, using a new save will allow other cheats to work include CFF.