Resident Evil Resistance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
omer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Resident Evil Resistance

Post by omer »

XRizerX wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:49 am
DarkNexium wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:36 am
Anyone have a cheat table or what should be entered in to update the ranks for Survivors and MM? The only thing I really want to do is eliminate the current grind especially considering the expected lifespan this game currently has.
If you upgrade your ranks you glitch your character and can't actually unlock their points or abilities... so I would refrain from doing such.

The max rank for any character / MM is 999 but you stop getting gains at Rank 25...

Once every MM or Survivor hits rank 25 you'll have 15 passive points to do whatever you want with and you unlock all of their secondary / alternate abilities for each of their skills.

Hitting Rank 25 takes about 15 hours tops if you consistently win each match with S ranks... If you constantly lose, it'll take double that amount so long as you at least make it to Area 2 with a B rank.

At rank 50 you unlock a gold costume for the survivors or a gold outfit for the zombies or something for MM... the rewards are very paltry.

So yeah, don't hack your levels, it works against you.
there is max eqiupment point is 15 lvl is not matter after you reach lvl 25 legal ways its stuck on 15

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

residentgg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by residentgg »

OMG!
I think what we want the most is the rp cheat. Good damn Capcom Plz give it back.
Anyway nice job bro for the CT. I hope i could read your post before the recent update. :?

Mister Modification
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mister Modification »

Quick Level Up Script

Gives you extra 150.000 on your level at result screen.
Use if you just edited your level and not exp.
Attachments
REResistance.CT
(15.54 KiB) Downloaded 269 times

XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XRizerX »

Mister Modification wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:28 am
Quick Level Up Script

Does this table give you exp or does it change your level to 150000? This isn't exactly clear.

EixoTM
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EixoTM »

XRizerX wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:33 pm
Quick Level Up Script

Does this table give you exp or does it change your level to 150000? This isn't exactly clear.
It gives you 150,000 xp

DarkNexium
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkNexium »

Quick Level Up Script

I can confirm this works and I can't thank you enough! My 30 hour save getting wiped was pretty bad but this will be able to more than make up for it (except for the lost boosters and RP I had but eh).

Mister Modification
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

DarkNexium wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:32 am
Quick Level Up Script

I can confirm this works and I can't thank you enough! My 30 hour save getting wiped was pretty bad but this will be able to more than make up for it (except for the lost boosters and RP I had but eh).
I released my script for people who are annoyed because this game is quite unfair if you are a newcomer. Level 1 Player are just raped by extremely overpowered masterminds.

So I think I give you an opportunity for more balanced fights because you can use 15 equip points and buy some chests from your level up RP rewards.

As soon as the first player gets banned, I will delete this table.
Also remember that it looks quite suspicious if you level from 1 to over 20 in one match.
Further more you are making it harder for yourself by massive abuse.
The higher your level, the higher that focus Masterminds are giving you.
So don't abuse this too much. 8-)

Mister Modification
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

EixoTM wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:38 pm
XRizerX wrote:
Quick Level Up Script

It gives you 150,000 xp
Actually you gain your result exp plus another 150.000 exp.

If you want double exp, just replace that 150.000 line with "add r13,r13". Have fun.

residentgg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by residentgg »

Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:06 am
EixoTM wrote:
XRizerX wrote:

It gives you 150,000 xp

If you want double exp, just replace that 150.000 line with "add r13,r13". Have fun.
This CT really works 150000exp per game even you leave the game
I wonder if the max exp we can get is just 150000, can't we get more ?

Mister Modification
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

residentgg wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:10 am
EixoTM wrote:

It gives you 150,000 xp

Feel free to open my script and change 150.000 to any value you want.

residentgg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by residentgg »

Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:15 am
residentgg wrote:

Yes, it's absolutely a really good CT
Nice job !!!!

XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XRizerX »

residentgg wrote:

Yeah honestly, can't thank you enough for this. This script is amazing!

I noticed that you could change the amount by just right clicking the line and modifying the 150000. I changed it to 1,000,000 and went from Rank 1 to 70 just by quitting out of the match... quite amazing.

I just maxed out all of my MM's by quitting out and all the survivors as well, got all the Gold / Special Costumes and all the graffiti and dances... saved me a ton of time.

Now I can just mess around with builds for every character / MM not having to worry about the grind, just play the game for fun when I'm bored.

This game is a train wreck though... even as MM's you get survivors cheating so hard core... and it's completely unnecessary. I had an entire group using infinite health against me the other day so I just quit out and that's when I realized you can just quit and the game still gives you the XP. LOL

MM's are so gimped in this game it's not even funny though... With 4 decent survivors they can run train on a MM just by splitting up. Grouping up in this game is what gets your whole team killed faster.

I can pretty much solo the MM myself now with a full load out and the right passive equipment on... it's kind of silly. I played a few matches the other day and literally did all the objectives alone and my group would just run decoy in another area.

The MM's focused them because they were grouped... which is the complete opposite of what you're supposed to do.

If anyone can upload a table with pointers to Umbrella Credits / MM's Bio Energy I think that would be all anyone would ever need in this game with your quick level up script having everything easily unlocked.

EDIT: There's nothing to worry about either, because everything is client sided. If you're that concerned turn off uploading data to RE.net in the options so they can't track anything you've done, that way there's no evidence of you having ridiculously ranked characters. Cheers.

The most that's going to happen is Capcom is going to ban your data from being uploaded to RE.net but it's no big loss, that website is just one big dildo measuring contest anyway. It just shows other players what you've accomplished in each RE game, like achievements basically. It's nothing to cry about if they "ban" you... I was soft banned from my data being uploaded on RE2 Remake and Resident Evil Revelations for using trainers... that's about all the power they have over you cheating.

vanilla0526
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vanilla0526 »

I would like to solve the method of invalidating infinite ammo damage
tell me!

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

XRizerX wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:20 pm
residentgg wrote:

Yeah honestly, can't thank you enough for this. This script is amazing!

I noticed that you could change the amount by just right clicking the line and modifying the 150000. I changed it to 1,000,000 and went from Rank 1 to 70 just by quitting out of the match... quite amazing.

I just maxed out all of my MM's by quitting out and all the survivors as well, got all the Gold / Special Costumes and all the graffiti and dances... saved me a ton of time.

Now I can just mess around with builds for every character / MM not having to worry about the grind, just play the game for fun when I'm bored.

This game is a train wreck though... even as MM's you get survivors cheating so hard core... and it's completely unnecessary. I had an entire group using infinite health against me the other day so I just quit out and that's when I realized you can just quit and the game still gives you the XP. LOL

MM's are so gimped in this game it's not even funny though... With 4 decent survivors they can run train on a MM just by splitting up. Grouping up in this game is what gets your whole team killed faster.

I can pretty much solo the MM myself now with a full load out and the right passive equipment on... it's kind of silly. I played a few matches the other day and literally did all the objectives alone and my group would just run decoy in another area.

The MM's focused them because they were grouped... which is the complete opposite of what you're supposed to do.

If anyone can upload a table with pointers to Umbrella Credits / MM's Bio Energy I think that would be all anyone would ever need in this game with your quick level up script having everything easily unlocked.

EDIT: There's nothing to worry about either, because everything is client sided. If you're that concerned turn off uploading data to RE.net in the options so they can't track anything you've done, that way there's no evidence of you having ridiculously ranked characters. Cheers.

The most that's going to happen is Capcom is going to ban your data from being uploaded to RE.net but it's no big loss, that website is just one big dildo measuring contest anyway. It just shows other players what you've accomplished in each RE game, like achievements basically. It's nothing to cry about if they "ban" you... I was soft banned from my data being uploaded on RE2 Remake and Resident Evil Revelations for using trainers... that's about all the power they have over you cheating.
I have a private table that handles many of those things already:
- MM Pointer (Energy, Starting Energy, Recharge Rate)
- Survivor Pointer (Inventory, Credits)
- Data Files (MM Data, Survivor Data)
- Equipment Modifier (Edit your equipments and stack them)

Its just not gonna bother releasing it anytime soon. But fairly easy.

XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XRizerX »

vanilla0526 wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:20 pm
I would like to solve the method of invalidating infinite ammo damage
tell me!
The way to solve that is to hack an ammo stack so the ammo is infinite, not the clip.

If you make the clip infinite you can't reload your gun and therefore the game registers you as having an empty clip even if you have 999 bullets in the mag.

So yeah, you need to just lock a stack of ammo at 50 and try not to use submachine guns. Just stick to Matilda or the Shotgun, they're the best all around weapons in the game for speed / damage output.

It doesn't take long to scan for it either, just scan the initial 30 you start with, shoot some out of your gun, reload it and then scan the stack number again...

It takes about 3 scans to nail it and then just put the value at 50 and lock it... Now you have infinite ammo, so long as you don't discard the stack of ammo or expend the entire stack by using the sub machine gun.

Scanning your stack of ammo and umbrella credits takes about a minute tops at the start of a match, once you have them both going though, you're good for the rest of it.

For me it just became super tedious to bother with, I actually just play the game legit now with maxed out characters. It actually makes the game much more tolerable when you have passive damage boosters on, you don't need as much ammo to kill things.