Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
AlexanderDash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [COMPLETED] Halo: Reach

Post by AlexanderDash »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:20 am
-Flight/Noclip (default keysbinds are space to raise and left alt to lower, can be easily rebound)
-Teleportation (comes with 3 coordinate saves)

Flight also prevents you from dying to the out of bounds countdown timer. The timer will still countdown to zero, but nothing will happen once it reaches that point. There are some soft invisible barriers (usually around the base of mountains) that push you away from them, these can cause you to be constantly pushed away by them while using Flight. The best way to fix it is to disable flight and re-enable it away from the soft barriers. There are also some more solid invisible walls (usually found far away from the playable area) which cannot be passed using Noclip. I may be able to fix both of these issues in a later update, though it may also be beyond me.

Enjoy.
The problem of crash is very serious.

Before I play, I open the cheatengine and enter the game loading progress bar. When the screen is dark, it crashes every time without exception. So it's OK for me to open cheatengine when the game is already loaded, but I press restart and crash. And before flying in the long night of solace campaign, you have to run to that point and crash every time. From the beginning to the end, no cheating was opened, only the CT file was loaded.

Flight and teleportation also occasionally lead to crash.
Last edited by AlexanderDash on Tue May 12, 2020 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

AlexanderDash wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:38 pm
The problem of crash is very serious.

Before I play, I open the cheatengine and enter the game loading progress bar. When the screen is dark, it crashes every time without exception. So it's OK for me to open cheatengine when the game is already loaded, but I press restart and crash. And before flying in the long night of solace campaign, you have to run to that point and crash every time. From the beginning to the end, no cheating was opened, only the CT file was loaded.

Flight and teleportation also occasionally lead to crash.
The error that is caused by the CT being loaded but nothing activated, did it say "Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost"? Because that is an error that I ran across that doesn't seem to be caused by anything, even when I didn't do anything to the game it would still get the error. The usual error message I get if I crash the game through my coding is "Fatal error!" The D3D error is not caused by my table, it seems more like a conflict between Cheat Engine itself and Reach.

I'll experiment more with trying to cause a "Fatal error!" message by using Flight and Teleportation, though it will be tricky since I was able to do a great many teleportation and flights without any error. I have been able to crash my game at the when getting in the ship on Long Night of Solace and I can confirm that it's due to some of my coding, so I'll see which of my coding is to blame and how to fix it if possible. The hardest crashes to fix are the ones that seem random, since you can't properly test for them.

AlexanderDash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AlexanderDash »

Last edited by AlexanderDash on Tue May 12, 2020 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lethaius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lethaius »

I know this has likely been asked before, but is there a way to use the table and still get achievements?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Lethaius wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:12 pm
I know this has likely been asked before, but is there a way to use the table and still get achievements?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11818

Lethaius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lethaius »

Thank you Rhark, i do appreciate it

Lethaius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lethaius »

okay minor request if its possible, is there a way to renable the hud for the laso playlist?

truterich
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by truterich »

Great work! Everything works like its supposed to :)
Flying is a great way to see the hidden details put in this game.

Is there some way to change movement speed in general?
Ive changed the flying-speed but the normal horizontal walking speed (even with infinite sprint) makes exploring huge areas unpleasant ^^

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

truterich wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:30 pm
Great work! Everything works like its supposed to :)
Flying is a great way to see the hidden details put in this game.

Is there some way to change movement speed in general?
Ive changed the flying-speed but the normal horizontal walking speed (even with infinite sprint) makes exploring huge areas unpleasant ^^
Not currently, though I am sure I could add it later. For now I am preparing for Halo 2 MCC's release and the table I'll make with it. When I've got all the main cheats done in that table then I'll probably work more on other things such as this.

truterich
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by truterich »

Thats great!
I´m most excited for Halo 3 tbh. Simply the most "sandboxy" game.

After some testing I encountered some flight problems (Fatal error) in the beginning of Long Night of Solace like you mentioned above and it seems like its the same in the tribute room at the end of The Package. Wasnt able to recreate it multiple times, maybe it had sth to do with the unlimited ammo and such since you get stripped of your weapon and everything after you get teleported...

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

The game had its code addresses updated recently. If anyone has any of their code close to a jump or call, then you will want to update your AOBs because they will no longer work.

I know that my reach table was effected by this, so it doesn't work at all anymore. It is currently a bit late for me and I am tired, so I'll fix it tomorrow. I know my table has other issues, but with the recent release of Halo 2 and my Battlefront table being completely broken, just getting it working is the most I can do at the moment.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Here is a quick update to the modified reach table so it will be able to launch again.

I see the issues that people are having with my coordinate codes, when I come back to reach I will know where to start looking for a fix.
Attachments
Halo Reach.CT
(55.14 KiB) Downloaded 62 times

Smiles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Smiles »

So I'm trying to use your latest table on Reach and it crashes the game sometimes. But sometimes everything works. For example sometimes I can use the one hit kill, and sometimes when I kill an enemy it crashes the game. The best example would be the elite holding the datapad in the first mission. I kill him with OHK and it crashes the game every time. I do it on other enemies in that level, it works fine. Sometimes when I go from level to level with some of the options on (such as God, and infinite ammo), it just crashes the game during loading. But sometimes I am able to load into another level with options still on from the previous level. Although it's not the same level every time and it varies.

So I'm hoping when you get back to Reach you'll have some excellent table like the ones you did for HCE and H2

ThatBenderGuy
Cheater
Cheater

Halo: Reach

Post by ThatBenderGuy »

I am having similar issue with it crashing the game randomly. Not sure which code is causing it as I use the Max Health/Shield, Rapid Fire/Lock Ammo, Max Grenades, and 1 hit kill codes. But sometimes it seems to crash even without the OHK code

ElPolloLoco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Halo: Reach

Post by ElPolloLoco »

Thanks for the work!,

Similar issue here, even when you deactivate everything, the game crashes when start loading the next part
Last edited by ElPolloLoco on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.