Trials of Mana (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Crysalx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Trials of Mana (Steam)

Post by Crysalx »

Thank you very much for the table!

I've noticed seeds seem to have some kind of check on them.

Whenever you try to use a number higher than the one that you 'legit' acquired, the game only gives you candies or blessed bracelets after that number.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Crysalx wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:34 pm

Whenever you try to use a number higher than the one that you 'legit' acquired, the game only gives you candies or blessed bracelets after that number.
I thought something was off with the seeds. Makes sense then yeah. I noticed when I had 10 legit ones it gave me an actual item every time. Then I tried 90 added ones and it was nothing but Candies or Blessed Bracelets yeah.

So we're looking at two addresses probably. One that checks your current inventory, and another that 'checks' what you really have. (At least for the Seeds)

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

I used the item to add the serums...and used one searched 4 byte for 1..used another searched for 2...etc etc until there were two addresses..changed both and the stats stick

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Crysalx wrote:

Now I actually wonder if the Magic Pot level is actually increasing properly too. Despite being at level 4 I don't notice a huge increase in droprate of Seeds like it's supposed to give. Might be a placebo effect, but idk. Not sure what the actual droprate for seeds are though.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Everything is working! Thanks so much. Perhaps we can take a look into finding costumes? :>

Crysalx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Crysalx »

Exeter wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:14 pm

Now I actually wonder if the Magic Pot level is actually increasing properly too. Despite being at level 4 I don't notice a huge increase in droprate of Seeds like it's supposed to give. Might be a placebo effect, but idk. Not sure what the actual droprate for seeds are though.
Got it to level 5 and I agree with you. Doesn't really feel like the drop rate has increased in any noticeable manner at all. Then again, if going by the original standards, seeds always had a very low drop chance.
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:49 pm
Everything is working! Thanks so much. Perhaps we can take a look into finding costumes? :>
Costumes are tied to classes. Since the table has an option of giving you the class items, I believe it's just a matter of changing classes and getting the costumes.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Crysalx wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:05 pm
Got it to level 5 and I agree with you. Doesn't really feel like the drop rate has increased in any noticeable manner at all. Then again, if going by the original standards, seeds always had a very low drop chance.
I got mine to level 5 as well, but it was mostly done with 'added' items. I'm doing a quick New Game speedrun now farming Item Seeds asap. (Currently have 20+). You need 200 total seeds to get to level 5 afaik. But it'll be interesting to see if the droprate is better or not. Will do some comparing between my old save and this new save once I get enough Seeds going.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Thank you Drummer!

PhoenixFlare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PhoenixFlare »

Exeter wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:42 pm
Crysalx wrote:

I thought something was off with the seeds. Makes sense then yeah. I noticed when I had 10 legit ones it gave me an actual item every time. Then I tried 90 added ones and it was nothing but Candies or Blessed Bracelets yeah.

So we're looking at two addresses probably. One that checks your current inventory, and another that 'checks' what you really have. (At least for the Seeds)
For what it's worth, I feel that it not only does that (check for legit drop), but the item you get is predetermined when you get the drop. I have tried a few times using two legit drops and have not gotten a different result (always Honey Elixir and Chobin Oil with Pot at Lv3) yet. Tried with reloading while in game, went fighting for a few rounds and going back to inn, shutting down the game and reloading. That may be the reason why all the added seeds were giving blanks (Candies/Blessed Bracelets).

If this is case, it may be difficult to get desired (or even just random) drops this way even with the excess seeds. May have to use item override or enemy drop all items or something if possible.

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Hylician Legend »

In the case of the seeds, I wonder if an Infinite Item Usage cheat would solve the problem? If so, I hereby request it.

kianne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kianne »

Newbie Question, How does the EXP multiplier works?

Crysalx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Crysalx »

PhoenixFlare wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:50 pm

For what it's worth, I feel that it not only does that (check for legit drop), but the item you get is predetermined when you get the drop. I have tried a few times using two legit drops and have not gotten a different result (always Honey Elixir and Chobin Oil with Pot at Lv3) yet. Tried with reloading while in game, went fighting for a few rounds and going back to inn, shutting down the game and reloading. That may be the reason why all the added seeds were giving blanks (Candies/Blessed Bracelets).

If this is case, it may be difficult to get desired (or even just random) drops this way even with the excess seeds. May have to use item override or enemy drop all items or something if possible.
That's an interesting point, and might not be off the mark. If that's the case, what we'd need would be a "increase drop rate" option, instead of spawning them on the inventory with the arbitraty ID of candy/bracelet.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

PhoenixFlare wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:50 pm
Exeter wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:42 pm
Crysalx wrote:

Hmm interesting.

People were saying that you can save-scum the results though and that it's actually determined when you use it on the Magic Pot. But that's clearly not the case.

I used up 22 legit Seeds and they were all various items. After that it was nothing but Candies and Bracelets again. I haven't figured out yet how to force the game to think you actually obtained these seeds if you edit them.

Seems like we really do need to mess with monster drop rates somehow. If we want to add them the proper way.

Also I still can't confirm whether or not the levels boosted via 'added' seed items are actually working properly as well yet. There's a lot of annoying things in this game going on in the background that prevents you from editing stuff like this it seems. (Properly that is).

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Ok some more testing -

When the seeds are actually planted it gives you a random item. This CAN be manipulated by reloading your save. I reloaded my save 3 times before using 20, and every time they were different items. I never had the same cycle of items.

HOWEVER, it is indeed determined whether you get an item at all or not depends on if the Item Seed was obtained legit.

Any Seed that was added via editing values with the table will just give Candies/Bracelet only.

[Edit] After multiple reloading, I actually managed to get a copy of a cycled set of items on my 2nd 10x batch. It's almost if you have item slots for the seeds. Regular rarity, Rare (Accessories, temporary drop buffs?), and Very Rare? (Very Rare being the stat boosters I guess).

Solid Wolf wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:55 pm
In the case of the seeds, I wonder if an Infinite Item Usage cheat would solve the problem? If so, I hereby request it.
You'd still have to figure out how to bypass that annoying check. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to just be a case of simple Item ID/Address + Quantity only. So setting the values to 99, or preventing item consumption only won't really work here I think. You have to make the game know that you actually picked up said items.

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Hylician Legend »

Exeter wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:24 pm
You'd still have to figure out how to bypass that annoying check. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to just be a case of simple Item ID/Address + Quantity only. So setting the values to 99, or preventing item consumption only won't really work here I think. You have to make the game know that you actually picked up said items.
Ah, I see, fair enough and good point.

I think it ridiculous that the developers put some sort of sanity check/anti-cheat on the inventory/items in a single player game. Very weird decision! But not the first time they've done so. (Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria on PlayStation 2 was infamous for something like that and one of the toughest nuts to crack. But that's a more hardcore example, in comparison to this game, which I imagine is much easier to resolve.)