Resident Evil Resistance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Exeter »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:11 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:08 am
online cheating is now being allowed here
It's not allowed. You really need to review your interpretation of "online cheating". Who's being grieved in this game?
This is 100% an online game. How is going in matches with stuff like infinite health and infinite ammo not griefing normal players who are trying to go for fair play? Someone who is playing without cheats as the Mastermind will never beat the Survivor team who are using infinite health or ammo.

It's not even remotely related to RE3 either. RE Resistance is a stand-alone pure online game that was just worked on on the sides of creating RE3. So saying it has a 'singleplayer' mode won't work here either. (Unless you count the tutorial/practice modes as singleplayer).

Like Marcus said, you might not get a ban from Steam, but RE.net will most definitely ban you, as they have in the past with players who were messing with statistics like boxes opened, clear times, save numbers, etc.

I'm all for using cheats in the regular RE games, but I think RE Resistance should honestly not be allowed here.

Though at this point it doesn't really matter anymore. Game is already littered with cheaters everywhere, so you basically have to fight fire with fire at this point. Until they add some kind of detection system in the servers at least.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Exeter on Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

How rampant do you people think cheating is in this game?

Like every session, there's a cheater or once a while you stumble upon them?

Lemonforce
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lemonforce »

its pretty rampant

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

XRizerX wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:59 am
Yeah the infinite RP thing works no issues, I already had about 98 million RP or whatever but this locked my RP at 99 million and I was able to buy all the new cosmetics and upgrades no issues.

Infinite Health doesn't even work online, you might as well just remove it.

The infinite items script is a mixed bag... it works and it doesn't.

You need to make it so the guns can be reloaded because once the clip runs out all other damage output is nullified. I was able to circumvent this by hacking a stack of ammo so it would lock at 50 rounds before I started using this table.

So basically this script only works under certain conditions and they are as follows:

Infinite Herbs works (Green, Blue, Yellow can all be spammed infinitely)

Infinite Melee Weapons, your weapons will never break so this is great for a character like Tyrone or even just for the 3rd part of the stage with the bio cores.

Grenades, Molotovs and Flashbangs will continue to work so long as you don't spam the ever living hell out of them. If you throw 3 of them back to back, the game will glitch and they will stop having any kind of effect. The only thing that doesn't do this is the molotov because of the fire effects damage over time. I've had to discard Hand Grenades and Flash bangs and pick them back up again for them to take effect again, so it's kind of a nuisance.

Super Weapons only do damage until their original clip is expended just like normal weapons and then they stop doing damage.

The Rocket Launchers first rocket will do damage, the rest won't and you'll look suspicious because it only ever fires 1 shot and then disappears but you'll still be hanging on to it... so yeah that's a red flag.

The Spark Shot, only the first 7 shots do damage, after that, it's worthless.

Chaingun, after the first 100 shots, it's garbage.

Grenade Launcher, same deal, only the first 3 shots do any damage then the game no longer registers the damage from it.

So yeah that kind of stuff needs some work.... It would be nice if you just had a pointer to a stack of ammo in the 2nd slot when you start the game.

Maybe leave the handgun slot alone so we can dump that weapon and put something more powerful in there that can be reloaded at least.... cause you really only need 1 gun in this game any way.

Other than that it kind of works... just remove the 999 thing from the very first slot in the inventory and you got yourself a winner.

Thanks for details I will adjust the table with this in mind

XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XRizerX »

Exeter wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:17 am
SunBeam wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:11 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:08 am
online cheating is now being allowed here
It's not allowed. You really need to review your interpretation of "online cheating". Who's being grieved in this game?
This is 100% an online game. How is going in matches with stuff like infinite health and infinite ammo not griefing normal players who are trying to go for fair play? Someone who is playing without cheats as the Mastermind will never beat the Survivor team who are using infinite health or ammo.

It's not even remotely related to RE3 either. RE Resistance is a stand-alone pure online game that was just worked on on the sides of creating RE3. So saying it has a 'singleplayer' mode won't work here either. (Unless you count the tutorial/practice modes as singleplayer).

Like Marcus said, you might not get a ban from Steam, but RE.net will most definitely ban you, as they have in the past with players who were messing with statistics like boxes opened, clear times, save numbers, etc.

I'm all for using cheats in the regular RE games, but I think RE Resistance should honestly not be allowed here.

Though at this point it doesn't really matter anymore. Game is already littered with cheaters everywhere, so you basically have to fight fire with fire at this point. Until they add some kind of detection system in the servers at least.
That's kind of exactly what we're all hoping for.... That Capcom actually takes the time to fix the game. This game isn't actually a stand alone game though, it's literally a tacked on "mini-game" for Resident Evil 3 that happens to be it's own separate game but you CAN NOT purchase this game as a stand alone. It won't even show up in the steam search engine if you type it in because it's locked away behind the purchase of RE3, which was a really stupid move by Capcom. In Theory, yes it's stand alone but it's not marketed as such... that much is obvious.

They expected this game to fail out of the gate any way because they lost confidence in it after the beta tests were done on PS4.... people hated it.

The only reason I'm even cheating is because MM's hold all the cards, no pun intended. They can lag switch the game when they're losing and cheat values on both their side and the survivor side because they host the game. All values can be edited on their end. I only started cheating because every 3 matches there would be a MM spamming infinite enemies or took control of zombies that couldn't die... Also the lag switching is ridiculous. Even normal players with no access to cheat engine tables will do this if they're getting stomped on hard enough.

We need this to happen to this game because Capcom won't do anything about it otherwise. The game is already a pile of junk so I mean, it doesn't really matter. It's not like it's some kind of huge professional online game that people are monetizing off of, it's just a meme at this point. RE Fans are shitting on it because they should have included an actual real mini-game like The Mercenaries mode like they did in the original. The game is boring enough to only hold my attention for 3 or 4 matches tops, then I shut it down and go do other things.

XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XRizerX »

There seems to be two threads going on about this exact same topic and tables are being posted in this other thread, I uploaded one myself from another user from another cheat forum so check this link to maybe save yourself some time.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12078&start=15

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

XRizerX wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:39 pm
There seems to be two threads going on about this exact same topic and tables are being posted in this other thread, I uploaded one myself from another user from another cheat forum so check this link to maybe save yourself some time.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12078&start=15
thanks bro

ToxicnovaX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ToxicnovaX »

Hello everybody! I tried enabling the infinite rp but when I pressed active on the address list nothing happened. Plz help I was curious to see if this got patched

This was the error I got:

<<Error while scanning for AOB's : Money

Error: Not all results found>>

XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XRizerX »

ToxicnovaX wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:01 am
Hello everybody! I tried enabling the infinite rp but when I pressed active on the address list nothing happened. Plz help I was curious to see if this got patched

This was the error I got:

<<Error while scanning for AOB's : Money

Error: Not all results found>>
Yes, apparently Capcom decided to encrypt the RP because it was ruining their cash flow for the game, they were charging people for boosters for this currency which is just outright ridiculous.

But yeah if you didn't jump on the train to hack it early like everyone else you're now S.O.L.

Also they encrypted most of the other data as well so those tables no longer work.

DarkNexium
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkNexium »

Anyone have a cheat table or what should be entered in to update the ranks for Survivors and MM? The only thing I really want to do is eliminate the current grind especially considering the expected lifespan this game currently has.

XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XRizerX »

DarkNexium wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:36 am
Anyone have a cheat table or what should be entered in to update the ranks for Survivors and MM? The only thing I really want to do is eliminate the current grind especially considering the expected lifespan this game currently has.
If you upgrade your ranks you glitch your character and can't actually unlock their points or abilities... so I would refrain from doing such.

The max rank for any character / MM is 999 but you stop getting gains at Rank 25...

Once every MM or Survivor hits rank 25 you'll have 15 passive points to do whatever you want with and you unlock all of their secondary / alternate abilities for each of their skills.

Hitting Rank 25 takes about 15 hours tops if you consistently win each match with S ranks... If you constantly lose, it'll take double that amount so long as you at least make it to Area 2 with a B rank.

At rank 50 you unlock a gold costume for the survivors or a gold outfit for the zombies or something for MM... the rewards are very paltry.

So yeah, don't hack your levels, it works against you.

ToxicnovaX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ToxicnovaX »

So now I’m forced to play 50 games to only get a spray out of 600 things out of a cosmetic chest lol unless I pay for boosters which even then still takes a pretty long time to get one . Capcom needs to change how long the grind takes imo

Qbase7777777
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Qbase7777777 »

hi. So thx for this. But how exactly do i activate it?
i loaded the game into CE but kind of can´t avtivate the chaet from the list

Qbase7777777
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Qbase7777777 »

Kingkrool2002 wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:11 pm
How do you get the infinite RP cheat to work? Do I need to have enough RP to purchase something from the Shop first? It won’t let me purchase anything, my RP is still 2200. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. You have to play a match to get the RP credits.

Thank you for making this awesome ce table. You rock! 😃
i can´t mark the active button in the cheat engine. any tipps?

DarkNexium
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkNexium »

XRizerX wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:49 am
DarkNexium wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:36 am
If you upgrade your ranks you glitch your character and can't actually unlock their points or abilities... so I would refrain from doing such.

The max rank for any character / MM is 999 but you stop getting gains at Rank 25...

Once every MM or Survivor hits rank 25 you'll have 15 passive points to do whatever you want with and you unlock all of their secondary / alternate abilities for each of their skills.

Hitting Rank 25 takes about 15 hours tops if you consistently win each match with S ranks... If you constantly lose, it'll take double that amount so long as you at least make it to Area 2 with a B rank.

At rank 50 you unlock a gold costume for the survivors or a gold outfit for the zombies or something for MM... the rewards are very paltry.

So yeah, don't hack your levels, it works against you.

I just had my save file of 30+ hours get wiped last night so you will forgive me if I do not have any desire to throw any more of my time down the drain.