Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v.e.1.2.1 - Steam - +43 - Update 31

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v. e1.0.11 BETA Hotfix - Steam - +43 - Update 28

Post by hedop »

lol3003 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:46 am
hedop wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:22 am
Anyway to add an option that allows me higher recruitment rates or to recruit more troops of a specific caliber? I'm getting pretty tired running around the map collecting 3 or 4 at the most here and there to stock up my cities and castles so that would be amazing.
There are mods just search for them
Which ones? I only found some that do that over time. What I was asking for was to a way to stock up on specific recruits in a number you want. Is there anything like that?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Standalone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v. e1.0.11 BETA Hotfix - Steam - +43 - Update 28

Post by Standalone »

Rysefox wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:31 pm
deten wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:29 pm
Any way to edit relation with a noble/lord using this CE tool?
Relationship isnt in my table

but is just a simple 4 bytes number
Would it be possible to add it into your table ? To modify it will we have to do it for every Instance ? Or just a one off with pointers ?

alienrex
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alienrex »

Standalone wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:50 am
Rysefox wrote:
deten wrote:
Any way to edit relation with a noble/lord using this CE tool?
Relationship isnt in my table

but is just a simple 4 bytes number
Would it be possible to add it into your table ? To modify it will we have to do it for every Instance ? Or just a one off with pointers ?
for now u can use this mod and edit it as u please
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/mountandblade ... d/mods/500
Settings.xml
<!--This is the base value that your relationship will increase by when it increases. This value will then be affected by your charm skill.
The default value is 1. It should be an integer-->
<RelationshipIncrease>NUMBER</RelationshipIncrease>

<!--This is the size of the radius inside which villages and towns will be affected by the relationship increase.
The default is 1000. It should be an integer-->
<Radius>NUMBER</Radius>

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

Standalone wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:50 am
Rysefox wrote:
deten wrote:
Each lord has a unique adress.

Stargate404
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v. e1.2.0 Beta | v. e.1.1.1 - Steam - +43 - Update 29

Post by Stargate404 »

There are a few issues with the table given the new update. I noticed that the unlimited health for troops isn't working (my fian champions are dropping like flies) but my unlimited health and horse health works fine). Also the gold option won't activate. I figure it's just growing pains for a new patch but thought I'd add that.

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v. e1.2.0 Beta | v. e.1.1.1 - Steam - +43 - Update 29

Post by sicwan »

Stargate404 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:00 pm
There are a few issues with the table given the new update. I noticed that the unlimited health for troops isn't working (my fian champions are dropping like flies) but my unlimited health and horse health works fine). Also the gold option won't activate. I figure it's just growing pains for a new patch but thought I'd add that.
Really should state which version of the game you have, and what trainer you are using..

Stargate404
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Stargate404 »

sicwan wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:43 pm
Stargate404 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:00 pm
Really should state which version of the game you have, and what trainer you are using..
I've tried multiple versions with multiple tables. Different things seem to work and others seem to break. I'm about to test trying 1.2.0 with the corresponding table but the following are things I noticed don't work with the 1.1.1 table on the 1.1.1 version:
1.) Enemy one hit kills and freeze enemy don't work or crash the game
2.) Ammo doesn't work
3.) Infobar gold doesn't work
4.) Unlimited Horse Health doesn't work

These are at least the ones I've tried. When I say "not work" I want to clarify that I mean they won't activate. I hope this clears it up and I'll be trying the other table on 1.2.0 to see if it works

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Stargate404 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:35 pm
I've tried multiple versions with multiple tables. Different things seem to work and others seem to break. I'm about to test trying 1.2.0 with the corresponding table but the following are things I noticed don't work with the 1.1.1 table on the 1.1.1 version:
2.) Ammo doesn't work

These are at least the ones I've tried. When I say "not work" I want to clarify that I mean they won't activate. I hope this clears it up and I'll be trying the other table on 1.2.0 to see if it works
A lot of codes will not work after just starting the game. I see this complaint a lot and notice it myself but know they only work after the code is JIT compiled. Basically much of the code is .NET and will be compiled on the fly when first accessed and that has to be done before the code can activate. Therefore you have to usually use the action once before the code can work so for Horses you have to be in combat. At least last time I used that the horse one it worked as expected but not sure sure we use same game version.

Side note here are 2 additional codes related to dialogs that I created. Basically required dialogs probably already be used but can be activated when in dialog or after reloading a save game after going through dialogs.
Dialog Critical Success Codes

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1599</ID>
      <Description>"{ Dialog }"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState Value="" RealAddress="00000000"/>
      <Color>0000FF</Color>
      <GroupHeader>1</GroupHeader>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>1598</ID>
          <Description>"Critical Romance Success (must have started dialog once to activate)"</Description>
          <LastState/>
          <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
          <AssemblerScript>define(datCritDialogSuccess, 8B 5B 10 8B 7F 30)
[ENABLE]
aobscanregion(CritDialogSuccess,7FF000000000,7FFFFFFFFFFF, 8B 5B 10 8B 7F 30)
alloc(newmem,$100,7FFE6788845A)
label(code)
label(return)
newmem:
code:
  mov ebx,3
  mov edi,[rdi+30]
  jmp return
CritDialogSuccess:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(CritDialogSuccess)
[DISABLE]
CritDialogSuccess:
  db datCritDialogSuccess
unregistersymbol(CritDialogSuccess)
dealloc(newmem)
</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>1601</ID>
          <Description>"Critical Persuasion Success (must have started dialog once to activate)"</Description>
          <LastState/>
          <AssemblerScript>define(datPersuasionGetResult, 76 0C )

[ENABLE]
aobscanregion(PersuasionGetResult,7FF000000000,7FFFFFFFFFFF, 76 0C B8 03 00 00 00 48 83 C4 48 5E 5F)
PersuasionGetResult:
  nop
  nop
registersymbol(PersuasionGetResult)
[DISABLE]
PersuasionGetResult:
  db datPersuasionGetResult
unregistersymbol(PersuasionGetResult)
</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

CarlosGFG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CarlosGFG »

tfigment wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:35 am
Stargate404 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:35 pm
2.) Ammo doesn't work

A lot of codes will not work after just starting the game. I see this complaint a lot and notice it myself but know they only work after the code is JIT compiled. Basically much of the code is .NET and will be compiled on the fly when first accessed and that has to be done before the code can activate. Therefore you have to usually use the action once before the code can work so for Horses you have to be in combat. At least last time I used that the horse one it worked as expected but not sure sure we use same game version.

Side note here are 2 additional codes related to dialogs that I created. Basically required dialogs probably already be used but can be activated when in dialog or after reloading a save game after going through dialogs.
Dialog Critical Success Codes

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1599</ID>
      <Description>"{ Dialog }"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState Value="" RealAddress="00000000"/>
      <Color>0000FF</Color>
      <GroupHeader>1</GroupHeader>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>1598</ID>
          <Description>"Critical Romance Success (must have started dialog once to activate)"</Description>
          <LastState/>
          <AssemblerScript>define(datCritDialogSuccess, 8B 5B 10 8B 7F 30)
[ENABLE]
aobscanregion(CritDialogSuccess,7FF000000000,7FFFFFFFFFFF, 8B 5B 10 8B 7F 30)
alloc(newmem,$100,7FFE6788845A)
label(code)
label(return)
newmem:
code:
  mov ebx,3
  mov edi,[rdi+30]
  jmp return
CritDialogSuccess:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(CritDialogSuccess)
[DISABLE]
CritDialogSuccess:
  db datCritDialogSuccess
unregistersymbol(CritDialogSuccess)
dealloc(newmem)
</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>1601</ID>
          <Description>"Critical Persuasion Success (must have started dialog once to activate)"</Description>
          <LastState/>
          <AssemblerScript>define(datPersuasionGetResult, 76 0C )

[ENABLE]
aobscanregion(PersuasionGetResult,7FF000000000,7FFFFFFFFFFF, 76 0C B8 03 00 00 00 48 83 C4 48 5E 5F)
PersuasionGetResult:
  nop
  nop
registersymbol(PersuasionGetResult)
[DISABLE]
PersuasionGetResult:
  db datPersuasionGetResult
unregistersymbol(PersuasionGetResult)
</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Not Work my friend, sad :(, v1.2.0

Polishpat95
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Polishpat95 »

Get Character Level:
Activate and press C to open character window

ANYTIME that i edit my level all my companions and characters reset to level 0 !!!! It really sucks, because i was trying to lower my level because of a glitch that boosted it to level 44.... i wanted to get back to level 25...

Anyways my companions and all my hard work went to waste... and i cant edit my companions level. it doesnt work. even if i try to edit party leader level.

shrekisloveAO
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shrekisloveAO »

Is there a reliable way to lock my level to 1? Everytime I do so, after a while (and having leveled up sometime) the game will just crash on me.

Stargate404
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Stargate404 »

Okay so I rolled back my version of Bannerlord from 1.2.0 to 1.1.1

I used the correct table for 1.2.0 and today I started having some issues with it. (For example, the troop health was activating correctly but the human health and horse health wasn't) Though admittedly, I've noticed sometimes the table can be a bit finnicky. Sometimes it'll work, other times it won't.

Anyway, I rolled back my version to 1.1.1 to try that table and a lot of the cheats aren't working. I'll just go down the list (and yes, I was in combat when trying the combat stuff and in the smithy trying the smithy stuff) These are just the ones I tried and didn't work, others might be working.

Enemy: Freeze enemy cheat "activates" but doesn't do anything. Same with "one hit kill".

Character: Setting attributes won't activate. (Attribute points however do work)

Smith: Unlock smithy parts won't activate. Smith resources "activates" but has no effect.

Infobar: Setting food "activates" but has no effect.

Combat: unlimited health horse and unlimited health human won't activate.

ReZpawner
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ReZpawner »

Noob question: Why would you want to stay at level 1?

tukaka241997
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tukaka241997 »

Can you make an option to increase Spawn Rate of Noble Troop so we can recruit them easier? I spend like 3 hour running around to recruit 30 of them.

Stargate404
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Stargate404 »

tukaka241997 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:18 pm
Can you make an option to increase Spawn Rate of Noble Troop so we can recruit them easier? I spend like 3 hour running around to recruit 30 of them.
not sure about the tables, but what I do is mark on the map what villages spawn them. They're almost always the same villages. Then everytime you pass through, pinball them and pick up as many as are available.