DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Post by SunBeam »

YaBoiHapus wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:04 am
I don't know if anyone has asked the question yet or had it answered, but has anyone found the code for infinite Weapon upgrade points and/or mastery tokens? If so, I'd appreciate the command so I can past it in to the console. Thx in advance!
I mentioned it once, I think. I've not played the game any longer ever since.. the Corona pandemic.. so.. here goes: last I tried it, via just normal scanning, no console commands, the moment I restarted the game I had nothing saved. Either the crash's fault (I remember having a crash) or the game has some calculation checksum and reverts your hacked amount to 0 or negative (what you were not supposed to spend). Like I said, can't remember it fully. Nor willing to test now, sowwy.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Delirious17
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Delirious17 »

Are there any known commands or way to unlock all the floppy disk cheats?

solid1ct
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by solid1ct »

zsh wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:57 pm
solid1ct wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:14 am
is it possible to change the distance limit of meathook? i was able to use a command to remove the cooldown but haven't found a way to change its distance.
What command did you use to remove the cooldown?
weapon_ignoreChargeTimeout 1

spin1490
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spin1490 »

Anyone know how to remove the player point light? There's obviously a player point light set behind the camera which makes the lighting look a bit unrealistic. You can tell from how the gun and hands are always lit from above/behind and how demons become very visible with a white light when you glory kill them (because they are close enough to be affected by the light).

I can understand why they added it, since people complained Doom 2016 was too dark, but is there a way to disable this with the console commands? It throws the lighting off too much for my tastes and I preferred 2016's darker look.

EDIT: Been messing around with the console commands. Still haven't found how to disable the point light for the player, but I did find that you can enable the player's shadow (including self shadow) using g_showPlayerShadow 1.

EDIT 2: Doing r_skipLights 1 turns off all the lighting, which you can see disables the player point light too. So there definitely is some kind of player light.

EDIT 3: The chainsaw doesn't seem to have the point light, which you can see if you drain the ammo from all your weapons. Maybe the light is tied to individual weapons? Wouldn't make sense though, since it looks like all of them have it except for the chainsaw. And I'm not entirely sure but it looks like the chainsaw still has the point light when glory killing. It's when you're holding it idly that it doesn't have it.

EDIT 4: Found that you can do p_showFootstepParticles 1 to show a small cloud around the doomguy's feet whenever he lands from a jump. Pretty neat. Unrelated to the point light issue lol.

MyNameIsNotImportant
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MyNameIsNotImportant »

So, I'm new here.
Found this forum and thought to ask these questions I have as this is probably the best place to find answers or solutions.

First and foremost, huge props to you Sunbeam.

Now, I'm doing a little project of mine in terms of Game Capture.
Having the command console unlocked opened the door to take things to another level.
But it's almost perfect, as I've yet to find a means to run the game in slow-motion continuously with the audio in sync with the slower game speed.

There is the infinite rune energy and having the rune that triggers slo-mo while in mid-air to run constantly,
which does slow down audio in sync with the games' speed, but the button that triggers it is also the button for using weapon mods,
which gets in the way because of constantly having the weapon mods activate and kept activated to keep the slo-mo from going back normal speed. Also, having to always jump to trigger it again is another problem.

Secondly, a means for the transition to slow-mo when triggering the weapon wheel to be immediate rather than slowing down when triggered.

Now, scrolling through the entire CVARS list, I did find and alter these command:
weaponWheel_dof_enable (set to 0)
weaponWheel_slowTimeDelayMS (set to 0)
weaponWheel_slowTimeScale (set to 0.01, setting it entirely on 0 crashes the game, but 0.01 pretty much does the job)

Sadly, found nothing that actually touches on the transition to slo-mo when triggering the weapon wheel.
Another solution would be to delay the weapon wheel interface, having it appear after the slo-mo transition, but nothing on that either.
Since I play with a controller, my thought was to have the game completely freeze immediately as you trigger the weapon wheel
which would allow me to make a seamless cut in post like one never knew the weapon wheel took place
and also allows me to switch to any weapon during encounters instead of being stuck with 2.

I turn to you guys, if any of you would take the time to help in any way or already know the answer to my problems, I'd appreciate it immensely.
My brain is somewhat fried, scrolled through the lists several times, but a lot of it is also beyond my comprehension, but have tried the ones that felt and looked obvious in terms of names.

I hope I'm not being a bother. At least thanks for reading my reply.

briari2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by briari2 »

Delirious17 wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:10 pm
Are there any known commands or way to unlock all the floppy disk cheats?
Cheats_giveallcheats

spin1490
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spin1490 »

MyNameIsNotImportant wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:31 am
So, I'm new here.
Found this forum and thought to ask these questions I have as this is probably the best place to find answers or solutions.

First and foremost, huge props to you Sunbeam.

Now, I'm doing a little project of mine in terms of Game Capture.
Having the command console unlocked opened the door to take things to another level.
But it's almost perfect, as I've yet to find a means to run the game in slow-motion continuously with the audio in sync with the slower game speed.

There is the infinite rune energy and having the rune that triggers slo-mo while in mid-air to run constantly,
which does slow down audio in sync with the games' speed, but the button that triggers it is also the button for using weapon mods,
which gets in the way because of constantly having the weapon mods activate and kept activated to keep the slo-mo from going back normal speed. Also, having to always jump to trigger it again is another problem.

Secondly, a means for the transition to slow-mo when triggering the weapon wheel to be immediate rather than slowing down when triggered.

Now, scrolling through the entire CVARS list, I did find and alter these command:
weaponWheel_dof_enable (set to 0)
weaponWheel_slowTimeDelayMS (set to 0)
weaponWheel_slowTimeScale (set to 0.01, setting it entirely on 0 crashes the game, but 0.01 pretty much does the job)

Sadly, found nothing that actually touches on the transition to slo-mo when triggering the weapon wheel.
Another solution would be to delay the weapon wheel interface, having it appear after the slo-mo transition, but nothing on that either.
Since I play with a controller, my thought was to have the game completely freeze immediately as you trigger the weapon wheel
which would allow me to make a seamless cut in post like one never knew the weapon wheel took place
and also allows me to switch to any weapon during encounters instead of being stuck with 2.

I turn to you guys, if any of you would take the time to help in any way or already know the answer to my problems, I'd appreciate it immensely.
My brain is somewhat fried, scrolled through the lists several times, but a lot of it is also beyond my comprehension, but have tried the ones that felt and looked obvious in terms of names.

I hope I'm not being a bother. At least thanks for reading my reply.
You missed two commands: weapon_OpenWeaponWheelDelay and weapon_SelectLastWeaponDelay

They're both at a default of 180 (ms). Putting them to 0 will make the weapon wheel pop up instantly. Problem fixed :)

As for the slow mo, there's a command "timescale" which you can do anything from 0 to 1 and it'll scale the game's time accordingly. Problem is it slows time by slowing the fps for some weird reason. So doing 0.1 will bring you down to like 7 fps.
Last edited by spin1490 on Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

spin1490
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spin1490 »

spin1490 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:57 am
Anyone know how to remove the player point light? There's obviously a player point light set behind the camera which makes the lighting look a bit unrealistic. You can tell from how the gun and hands are always lit from above/behind and how demons become very visible with a white light when you glory kill them (because they are close enough to be affected by the light).

I can understand why they added it, since people complained Doom 2016 was too dark, but is there a way to disable this with the console commands? It throws the lighting off too much for my tastes and I preferred 2016's darker look.

EDIT: Been messing around with the console commands. Still haven't found how to disable the point light for the player, but I did find that you can enable the player's shadow (including self shadow) using g_showPlayerShadow 1.

EDIT 2: Doing r_skipLights 1 turns off all the lighting, which you can see disables the player point light too. So there definitely is some kind of player light.

EDIT 3: The chainsaw doesn't seem to have the point light, which you can see if you drain the ammo from all your weapons. Maybe the light is tied to individual weapons? Wouldn't make sense though, since it looks like all of them have it except for the chainsaw. And I'm not entirely sure but it looks like the chainsaw still has the point light when glory killing. It's when you're holding it idly that it doesn't have it.

EDIT 4: Found that you can do p_showFootstepParticles 1 to show a small cloud around the doomguy's feet whenever he lands from a jump. Pretty neat. Unrelated to the point light issue lol.
Made some progress. Using the r_showlights 3 command and testing in various different stages, it looks like each weapon has its own point light tied to it which spawns when you pull it out. For example, the shotgun has a light tied to it called weapon/combat_shotgun/combat_shotgun_1st which has it's assignment number varied depending on the stage i.e. for Hell On Earth its 1763, but for Exultia its 2239. Probably just need to delete that combat_shotgun_1st (and do the same for the other weapons) somehow from the resources.

skacikpl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skacikpl »

spin1490 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:47 am
Made some progress. Using the r_showlights 3 command and testing in various different stages, it looks like each weapon has its own point light tied to it which spawns when you pull it out. For example, the shotgun has a light tied to it called weapon/combat_shotgun/combat_shotgun_1st which has it's assignment number varied depending on the stage i.e. for Hell On Earth its 1763, but for Exultia its 2239. Probably just need to delete that combat_shotgun_1st (and do the same for the other weapons) somehow from the resources.
If it works like any other AAA engine in recent years then the number is irrelevant because it's just unique identifier of the spawned instance, that is the handle of the particular light spawned in the game world at the moment and since you need to respawn all stuff in a new level, the unique ID would've been different.

Only real way to probably get rid of it would be to modify files for the weapons themselves or do it at runtime with some hefty RE effort.

MyNameIsNotImportant
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MyNameIsNotImportant »

spin1490 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:19 am
Thank you for your reply! :-)

I have tried those two and put them down to zero.
Yeah, the timescale setting does slow down speed, but in a weird way to like it only affects fps and not much the actual speed of the movement. A nice touch though if one is to frame skip. I think timescale is to be accompanied with other commands. I’ve noticed that speed setting are probably split into seperate jobs, like one command to adjust the speed of movement, one for rotation, animation, sound and so forth.

I’ve thought of Cheat Engine lately, but as of now it feels way above my pay grade to operate 😅

The weapon wheel. My understanding is that it’s a hud, but no settings found that affects the interface at all other spacing between items.

Appreciate your reply :-)

Nate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nate »

Sunbeam,
Thank you for the work you've put in on this.

thatonesleepy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thatonesleepy »

skacikpl wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:56 pm
First time posting here, made this account specifically for this response, so please excuse any growing pains in regards to this. If there's anything I can improve on for further responses, 100% tell me so I can do better. Anywho, while I'm waiting for DE to download on my tablet so I can play with the files on the go, for my edification will the resource files be immediately readable and writable or will I have to sift them through the idResId.exe similar to the profile.bin and idProfile.exe? If I do have to do that, how can I assign the correct flag (unless that's obvious when the files are in front of you)? When looking at the text file for the profile.bin items appear as, for example:

},
"ownedItem_94": {
"UInt64": 15575893075150639239

I have no idea what item this is referring to, nor do I know how to find that information short of just asking someone in the know (but you know how the old adage about fishing goes).

spin1490
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spin1490 »

Made a mod to get more realistic lighting with no performance impact (by editing the spotlights that I've been bugging the forums about).
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/doometernal/mods/5

Vicissitude
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vicissitude »

Is there any way to unlock any to all of the series event rewards through the console? ... Failing that, is the data for these unlocks stored in Doom Eternal's save files -- and thus, they could be obtained via that route -- or is said data tied to one or more of your accounts? (I more than completed the "Series 1 Collection," but after the change-over to the second set of free, unlock-ables, I've somehow lost all the Series 1 rewards from the rocket launcher skin forward; I've, of course, submitted a ticket about the matter, but I've very little to no faith these companies anymore, so I'm searching for ways to "self help" while I awaiting what I expect to be a less than favorable response.)

Thanks for your time!

skacikpl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skacikpl »

thatonesleepy wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:41 pm
skacikpl wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:56 pm
First time posting here, made this account specifically for this response, so please excuse any growing pains in regards to this. If there's anything I can improve on for further responses, 100% tell me so I can do better. Anywho, while I'm waiting for DE to download on my tablet so I can play with the files on the go, for my edification will the resource files be immediately readable and writable or will I have to sift them through the idResId.exe similar to the profile.bin and idProfile.exe? If I do have to do that, how can I assign the correct flag (unless that's obvious when the files are in front of you)? When looking at the text file for the profile.bin items appear as, for example:

},
"ownedItem_94": {
"UInt64": 15575893075150639239

I have no idea what item this is referring to, nor do I know how to find that information short of just asking someone in the know (but you know how the old adage about fishing goes).
The resource files are somewhat human readable with help of a hex editor, the idResId really only works one way, where you provide it with item name and it calculates the hash that you see as long string of numbers.

spin1490 wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:54 am
Made a mod to get more realistic lighting with no performance impact (by editing the spotlights that I've been bugging the forums about).
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/doometernal/mods/5
That's pretty nice, i wasn't aware there are already tools to extract and modify the game files, need to poke some stuff on my own.