Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Markov1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by Markov1 »

r0b33 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:51 pm
ok guys, here comes:
This is amazing!
It does seem, however, like the sex pose/background for Pamela and C.A.R.A isn't working. It just shows a black screen.
Do you know what causes this?

The game also crashed when I tried to spawn the DFr_PIRATE_DAY (from Andriella) and DFr_BACK_TO_SCHOOL (Lara) pics, and upon restarting the game it only shows half the picture. Anyone else had this problem?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

qqqqqq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qqqqqq »

thanks for your work
DFr_HALLOWEEN_PRE_EVENT is also crashing the game and upon restarting it is a blank question mark pic

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Markov1 wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:33 pm
This is amazing!
It does seem, however, like the sex pose/background for Pamela and C.A.R.A isn't working. It just shows a black screen.
Do you know what causes this?

The game also crashed when I tried to spawn the DFr_PIRATE_DAY (from Andriella) and DFr_BACK_TO_SCHOOL (Lara) pics, and upon restarting the game it only shows half the picture. Anyone else had this problem?
Sorry for not told that earlier that: some picture will cause crash the game, but after a restart will work everything fine.
Sorry for not told that earlier that 2: Codes are case sensitive so use them as in the spreadsheet.

Pamela's and C.A.R.A.'s pose and background are not yet implemented to the game just their codes are available. I think that will comes later.

Partly loaded picture (just possible) solution:

quit from the game and delete PhotoCache folder from C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\3X Entertainment\Booty Calls\

and here comes a "secret" trick:
in total commander check those random hex number named files with [F3] and give to them an extension according their headers:

*.JFIF / *.JPEG / *.JPG

*.PNG

...aaand voilá! You have the images from the game in full size ;) Unfortunately the animated ones not available in this way.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

qqqqqq wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:50 pm
thanks for your work
DFr_HALLOWEEN_PRE_EVENT is also crashing the game and upon restarting it is a blank question mark pic
I checked right now and worked for me:
possible solution HERE

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

itmd wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:04 am
have two questions. First, when i open the game process with cheat engine, it tells me that my CE is out of date and should update to the latest version, i mean wtf, im already using 7.0. Only game that happens this is this one. Tried reinstalling but no luck. Cheats works fine though. Anyone have this problem too? Second question, when i edit Get Location, Length, Reward etc (its easy and very explained in various posts) and start the date, everything goes on as normal till it finishes but i dont get the reward screen, the date goes on indefinitely. If i restart the game without messing with get location everything goes back as normal and dates finishes and i get the reward. What am i doing wrong? Thanks, Appreciate it.
Sry for late answer, didn't found your post...

Update CE: not needed i don't know why does this, but do at me too. You don't have to deal with it.

Unfinishing dates: usually i told everyone just that option keep in use which are you using constantly, the rest of them switch off (for example: the phone option you need only once, after that you can switch off...) Sometimes two (or more) option conflicting during game. The best what you can do: try them one by one and when you catch which one does that issue, simply not using that feature or using when you need and restart the game without that feature.

My setting to play regularly:

i know this is not much, but a solution.
Good Luck!

Belcross
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Belcross »

Hi I can't seem to get the Unlock all girls /Messages/images to work and i can't figure out why. This is the first time i use the cheat engine so maybe i missed a step but just wanted to know if only i could not get it working.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Belcross wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:02 pm
Hi I can't seem to get the Unlock all girls /Messages/images to work and i can't figure out why. This is the first time i use the cheat engine so maybe i missed a step but just wanted to know if only i could not get it working.
ok... first of all: read these posts carefully first

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9935&hilit=booty+calls#p97978
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9935&hilit=booty+ca ... 30#p112167
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9935&hilit=booty+ca ... 45#p113582
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9935&hilit=booty+ca ... 35#p126825
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9935&hilit=booty+ca ... 35#p126932
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9935&hilit=booty+ca ... 35#p127111
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9935&hilit=booty+ca ... 80#p129174
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9935&hilit=booty+ca ... 95#p129407
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9935&hilit=booty+ca ... 10#p130427

reading rest of posts is an optional task (...but very welcomed :P )

lilwinwin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lilwinwin »

So im extremely bad at this and idk how to change lengths or rewards to get girls or items, can someone help?

itmd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by itmd »

r0b33 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:09 pm
itmd wrote:
have two questions. First, when i open the game process with cheat engine, it tells me that my CE is out of date and should update to the latest version, i mean wtf, im already using 7.0. Only game that happens this is this one. Tried reinstalling but no luck. Cheats works fine though. Anyone have this problem too? Second question, when i edit Get Location, Length, Reward etc (its easy and very explained in various posts) and start the date, everything goes on as normal till it finishes but i dont get the reward screen, the date goes on indefinitely. If i restart the game without messing with get location everything goes back as normal and dates finishes and i get the reward. What am i doing wrong? Thanks, Appreciate it.
Sry for late answer, didn't found your post...

Update CE: not needed i don't know why does this, but do at me too. You don't have to deal with it.

Unfinishing dates: usually i told everyone just that option keep in use which are you using constantly, the rest of them switch off (for example: the phone option you need only once, after that you can switch off...) Sometimes two (or more) option conflicting during game. The best what you can do: try them one by one and when you catch which one does that issue, simply not using that feature or using when you need and restart the game without that feature.

My setting to play regularly:

i know this is not much, but a solution.
Good Luck!
yeah already tried this, started the game with only get location option, no luck, i dont know what im doing wrong if its working for others. Oh well, appreciate it!

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

lilwinwin wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:33 am
So im extremely bad at this and idk how to change lengths or rewards to get girls or items, can someone help?
  • start the game
  • start CE
  • select the game from your processes
  • load the table
  • select GET LOACATION option
  • select BONUS REWARD option
  • select REWARD TYPE option
    if everything went fine, you have to see now this:
  • Go to a location in the game, for example to the bar click on it but don't visit the girl... simply close it that panel.
  • now you have to see this:
  • you can, and have to edit these options:
    bonus reward interwal is only optional...
itmd wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:47 am
yeah already tried this, started the game with only get location option, no luck, i dont know what im doing wrong if its working for others. Oh well, appreciate it!
Check you too this, maybe you will see where made a mistake... because that option works and the game too.

Good Luck!

tkeung32
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tkeung32 »

what is the item name for the interact on two girls riding each other, I believe it's one of the twins? I dont see the items name in the excel file. Thank you for your hard work. also when you say about the total commander, which file to open and file the information? The item name is call Beer Dildo in the scene.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

tkeung32 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:20 pm
what is the item name for the interact on two girls riding each other, I believe it's one of the twins? I dont see the items name in the excel file. [...] The item name is call Beer Dildo in the scene.
Thanks raise my attention, that interactive scene related to Freya Lindquist and i added those missing items to the table (for future users):

thanks your help, that was huge amount of data so unavoidable some mistakes in it.
tkeung32 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:20 pm
also when you say about the total commander, which file to open and file the information?
there is the path, select one of those files (their name are random so not search exactly THESE files) and press F3

SlickRick
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SlickRick »

itmd wrote:
I was having this problem for a few days until something just dawned on me - you don't go on a date with the girl. You use the cash icon at the top of the location to collect the bonus. r0b's explanation that included the phrase "close the panel" as well as some of the other screenshots where the Bonus Reward Interval was set to 10 are what really made things click. I changed mine to match, clicked it, didn't notice anything happen, clicked it again, then started watching my cash as I did so - no increase. Went over to the inventory screen, and sure enough, there were some new items.

Big thanks to r0b33 and GreenHouse for this thread, as well as the other posters who have explained things to my lurking self.

Had to register just so I could share this tidbit in case there are others like me and itmd who were having issues.

Jake22
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jake22 »

sorry for the silly question i'm just starting to use cheat engine an this is my first time using it for this game but by 250 per day is that per game day or real time also by 250 is that the limit or within safe parameters

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Jake22 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:47 am
sorry for the silly question i'm just starting to use cheat engine an this is my first time using it for this game but by 250 per day is that per game day or real time also by 250 is that the limit or within safe parameters
sorry the silly question, but what you talking about?
250 what?
who said anything about 250 something?
why would 250 something would be the limit of safe parameters?
safe parameters for what?