The Last Haven v0.07.04

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Last Haven v0.07.04

Post by matrix501 »

Has anyone found what value type stability is under? Is it 4byte? Double?String?Float? I Cannot seem to find it anywhere! Does anyone know? :?:

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Last Haven v0.07.04

Post by matrix501 »

Nevermind i got it! I tried adding more people to my total population and i was able to add one but when i tried to add 10 more my game crashed i got a fatal error and i'm just glad i saved my game right before i tried to increase my population it seems the game is programmed over a 30 something population and you get hit with zombie invasions and bandits i keep building up only to get knocked back down by wave after wave until my population is under 30 then it stops only bug i see is no matter how much tech you advance with better weapons, armor, helmets and training the raiding bandits seem to always be a little bit higher in level than your troops. My game would have been over long ago if not for the trainer!

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

it's a cheat engine trainer but i wasnt able to find it here

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

matrix501 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:56 pm
it's a cheat engine trainer but i wasnt able to find it here
That site steals cheat tables from here and posts without credits. That trainer is also probably from stolen here or somewhere else.

Don't bypass the censor please.

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

Value for Stability 4 byte

[Link]

[Link]

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

Thank you i got it now thanks!!!! Where did you find the trainer in cheat engine? I checked and there wasn't any???? :?:
Wait a second? How did you get so many people? Don't you get raided by zombies and bandits? I normally get hit together or one after the other and after the 1st battle my men are injured so when the 2nd battle starts they die very quickly! I tried adding men thru cheat engine but all i did was crash my game! So i dont think it's possible to add men in the game. I'm thinking maybe did you find a way to increase the research speed or instant research? I have everything researched but only 20 men left! I have to constantly move them around to cover all my needs i hate doing it because outside temp is -50 degrees Celsius! They freeze pretty quickly and no one seems to be joining me i have a few bandits that seem to have camped inside a big building to the south of me outside my metal walls.Anyway please let me know i'm very curious as to how you have been able to have a full base of men. Take care!

I just noticed something in your pic it says instand research and instant building! Can you tell me where you found that trainer? Can you send me a copy pm??? Please? so both the research and building are floats. So if building takes 40 days i guess i would start with 40 in float? Is it the same with research? With building do you have to do it to each factory or just the one covers all of them?

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

Where did you find the trainer in cheat engine?
I made it myself
I checked and there wasn't any????
you must be careful.
How did you get so many people?
I make it spawn continuously.

First play in 60 peoples :D and can be more...
[Link]
Don't you get raided by zombies and bandits?
I can make zombies and bandits not to attack. increase the zombie / bandit spawn time.
(Example: 10 minutes zombie spawn, and 12 minutes more bandits spawn. I change zombies attack 50 minutes later and bandits attack 55 minutes later).
I'm thinking maybe did you find a way to increase the research speed or instant research?
yes i found it. in float bytes.
I have everything researched but only 20 men left!
look for instant research addresses and all can be completed.
I have to constantly move them around to cover all my needs i hate doing it because outside temp is -50 degrees Celsius!
look for the address for Celsius to +50/100. it's up to you to replace it.

T
hey freeze pretty quickly and no one seems to be joining me i have a few bandits that seem to have camped inside a big building to the south of me outside my metal walls.Anyway please let me know i'm very curious as to how you have been able to have a full base of men. Take care!
I can make everyone's blood 999999, can not freeze and 0 radiation.
Can you tell me where you found that trainer? Can you send me a copy pm??? Please? so both the research and building are floats. So if building takes 40 days i guess i would start with 40 in float? Is it the same with research? With building do you have to do it to each factory or just the one covers all of them?
I just searched for an address and made a pointer, but I can't make a script yet. so most likely the CT that I sent, can't be used on your computer.
I was dizzy making scripts, mostly on YouTube making scripts for the Gender Action game. there is no building / management. :oops:

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

download/file.php?id=22498

Hey someone made one!!! Thank you so much for the info i didnt know so much can be hacked! Now i have an idea as to how to go about it! thanks again!!!! AS for changing the temp i can just look for the -50 in the address or are you stating inyour reply i have to add +50 to whatever the temp is in the game to find the correct address?

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

also how can you make the game spawn men? It's random when the game adds men. I had 20 men and i found the address where it keeps the amount of men i have i tried to increase the amount of men i have i tried 1 from 20 to 21 and nothing happened then i tried to get 31 men and my game said fatal error and my game crashed! Is there some kind of timer as to when the game gives you men? All i see with the trainer i found instant research and instant building is i'll have all the tech and many buildings like i have now and only a few men! So your game didnt crash when you added men? or you can only add a few men at a time not 10 like i did?

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

download/file.php?id=22498
CT by by Zanzer

make a script I can't yet bro... :(

pcom2550
What is cheating?
What is cheating?