Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Acamas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by Acamas »

MasterState0 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:19 pm
Greenpakto wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:01 pm
MasterState0 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:37 pm
Hello, I've been playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey (Ultimate Edition) recently and I have obtained every single visual customization (a.k.a Transmog) :D, except for these two (Image , Image). Could anyone tell me the HashID's for these? It'd be very much appreciated :)
I have no clue. But I am in the same boat, but I have less transmogs unlocked than you. How did you unlock that many friend?
I use Inventory Editor (https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/assassinscreedodyssey/mods/96)
And here's the Hash ID list I've got from many websites (Including the one from Nexus)
It's complete, except for two of the HashID's I've asked before which I haven't figured.
Note that my game version is v.1.5.3 (Ultimate Edition), some of the ID's might not work if you haven't had the latest update.
RAR Password: MasterState0

EDIT: And you can use this if you have duplicated items you want to remove (https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/assassinscreedodyssey/mods/97)
Great work, thank you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Greenpakto
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Greenpakto »

MasterState0 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:19 pm
Greenpakto wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:01 pm
MasterState0 wrote:
Hello, I've been playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey (Ultimate Edition) recently and I have obtained every single visual customization (a.k.a Transmog) :D, except for these two (Image , Image). Could anyone tell me the HashID's for these? It'd be very much appreciated :)
I have no clue. But I am in the same boat, but I have less transmogs unlocked than you. How did you unlock that many friend?
I use Inventory Editor (https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/assassinscreedodyssey/mods/96)
And here's the Hash ID list I've got from many websites (Including the one from Nexus)
It's complete, except for two of the HashID's I've asked before which I haven't figured.
Note that my game version is v.1.5.3 (Ultimate Edition), some of the ID's might not work if you haven't had the latest update.
RAR Password: MasterState0

EDIT: And you can use this if you have duplicated items you want to remove (https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/assassinscreedodyssey/mods/97)
Great work man! Happy to see that some people are still playing the game and trying to find everything. Iv'e so far not any idea where or what the bracers are but once ive completed the quest for the staff in my new game I will upload the hashid (need to find it in the game first to see the id).

In the meanwhile heres a list for some of the quest items that stays in the inventory forever in Odyssey (I am replaying the game to gather all permanent quest items, so this is far from complete list):

00000180D747A7DA 1 - Arena Invitation (I think this one stays permanently)
0000014B3ACABF54 1 - Brother's Riches
00000186B36B65F2 1 - Talisman of Artemis
000001803C4CC08D 1 - Obsidian Eye Fragment

000001803C4C88DD 1 - Obsidian Eye (Trade Goods) - NOT a quest item.

Greenpakto
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Greenpakto »

Exeter wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:16 pm
I mentioned this in the other AC Odyssey thread - but I figure it's probably caused by the inventory editor table.

I noticed on my stats page that the "legendary items found" number, keeps increasing despite not obtaining new pieces. Now it's at 250+ pieces of legendary items found. My last play session of 30 minutes it somehow went up by like 20 again. Does anyone know what might be triggering this?
Where can you seee this? Post an image I have a slight idea, but I need to see it.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Greenpakto wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:03 am
Exeter wrote:
I mentioned this in the other AC Odyssey thread - but I figure it's probably caused by the inventory editor table.

I noticed on my stats page that the "legendary items found" number, keeps increasing despite not obtaining new pieces. Now it's at 250+ pieces of legendary items found. My last play session of 30 minutes it somehow went up by like 20 again. Does anyone know what might be triggering this?
Where can you seee this? Post an image I have a slight idea, but I need to see it.

MasterState0 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:56 pm
Exeter wrote:

Can you take a screenshot of it?

Once you log in at [Link]

(Click Stats & Leaderboards), it will show all the stuff you've done in the game so far. (Hours played, mercs killed, etc). In there is also 'Legendary Items Collected', and this one keeps rising every time I run the game now for x amount of time. (Sometimes it goes up very fast, sometimes it takes an hour before the count increases). I have no idea why this is happening. Only thing I can think of is that something in my inventory is bugging up the counter somehow, but there doesn't seem to be any weird items or glitched ones.

The same information can be found if you use Uplay and go to the game's statistics there.

Last edited by Exeter on Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greenpakto
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Greenpakto »

MasterState0 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:21 pm
Kassandra in her beautiful Isu Commander's Armor

Hash ID:
Isu Commanders Helmet Red 000001B69798730B
Isu Commanders Breastplate Red 000001B697987321
Isu Commanders Bracers Red 000001B697987300
Isu Commanders Waistband Red 000001B69798732C
Isu Commanders Boots Red 000001B697987316

Isu Commanders Helmet Green 000001B9B59C312A
Isu Commanders Breastplate Green 000001B9B59C3140
Isu Commanders Bracers Green 000001B9B59C311F
Isu Commanders Waistband Black (Yup, it comes with a black waistband) 000001B9B59C314B
Isu Commanders Boots Green 000001B9B59C3135

Isu Commanders Helmet Blue 000001B86AB22116
Isu Commanders Breastplate Blue 000001B86AB2212C
Isu Commanders Bracers Blue 000001B86AB2210B
Isu Commanders Waistband Blue 000001B86AB22137
Isu Commanders Boots Blue 000001B86AB22121
Cool outfit! Have not seen it before.

PS: Have you noticed that the store items (I use a hacked version) are considered "new" every time you restart the game? Ive noticed this because every time I restart and go to change "custom look" they always appear as new...
[Link]
[Link]

Greenpakto
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Greenpakto »

Exeter wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:08 am
MasterState0 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:56 pm
Exeter wrote:

Can you take a screenshot of it?
(Click Stats & Leaderboards), it will show all the stuff you've done in the game so far. (Hours played, mercs killed, etc). In there is also 'Legendary Items Collected', and this one keeps rising every time I run the game now for x amount of time. (Sometimes it goes up very fast, sometimes it takes an hour before the count increases). I have no idea why this is happening. Only thing I can think of is that something in my inventory is bugging up the counter somehow, but there doesn't seem to be any weird items or glitched ones.

I think store items is the problem actually. Look at my post above. You will understand why it bugs out. Ubisoft have not fixed that issue I asssume, I guess no ones reported it?

Try restarting game and look at "Visual customization", do items look new, like in my screenshots BEFORE hovering over them again?
Last edited by Greenpakto on Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

I tried restarting like you suggested, but the shop items don't show up as new for me when I do that.

Also the reason why it's not reported often is probably because people either didn't notice (e.g. they don't check their stats on Uplay/Ubisoft website), or it's a rare bug that doesn't occur often to people.

Greenpakto
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Greenpakto »

Exeter wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:49 am
I tried restarting like you suggested, but the shop items don't show up as new for me when I do that.

Also the reason why it's not reported often is probably because people either didn't notice (e.g. they don't check their stats on Uplay/Ubisoft website), or it's a rare bug that doesn't occur often to people.
Then I have no clue what could be causing it... Strange.

Greenpakto
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Greenpakto »

MasterState0 wrote:
So now I know what bracer it is, it appears my character already had the customization of the item. But I cant seem to get it to spawn properly from a blacksmith (to get the hash-id for you). I have tried as level 99 and as level 8. But anyway, its an "Athenian Bracers" that you usually get from blacksmith/loot (99% certain). This version to be exact:

Let me know if you have greater success finding it and gathering the Hash-ID. Maybe finally we can soon have every "customisation" collected in one post...
Last edited by Greenpakto on Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Greenpakto wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:22 am
Exeter wrote:

Same here. :/

Maybe MasterState0 or someone else might have an idea. If all else I might be forced to completely start over with a clean inventory. It's possible that adding one of the packs somehow screwed the save. Don't really see how though.

MasterState0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MasterState0 »

Greenpakto wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:44 am
MasterState0 wrote:
So now I know what bracer it is, it appears my character already had the customization of the item. But I cant seem to get it to spawn properly from a blacksmith (to get the hash-id for you). I have tried as level 99 and as level 8. But anyway, its an "Athenian Bracers" that you usually get from blacksmith/loot (99% certain). This version to be exact:

Let me know if you have greater success finding it and gathering the Hash-ID. Maybe finally we can soon have every "customisation" collected in one post...
thanks mate! I'll try to find the ID too

MasterState0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MasterState0 »

Exeter wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:00 am
Greenpakto wrote:
Exeter wrote:

Maybe MasterState0 or someone else might have an idea. If all else I might be forced to completely start over with a clean inventory. It's possible that adding one of the packs somehow screwed the save. Don't really see how though.
I don't know how to solve it though, mine's not like that

Greenpakto
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Greenpakto »

MasterState0 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:42 pm
Greenpakto wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:44 am
MasterState0 wrote:

thanks mate! I'll try to find the ID too
Ok man its this one, isnt it? 0000016C56A9DF97
It from the table you already posted so I think you missed it. :)

Greenpakto
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Greenpakto »

@MasterState0. Mind helping me out findning the names for these ones? I thought I added all hash-ids possible but these three are still missing...

PS: I think one of them might be "First Civilization Crown Red" but we dont have the Hash-Id for that one I think. The other two though??
If you right click and open the image in a new window it will be of larger size...

EDIT: EDIT:
The one to the left is The Wolf's Helmet. What are the other two??
Last edited by Greenpakto on Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

MasterState0 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:43 pm
Exeter wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:00 am
Greenpakto wrote:

I don't know how to solve it though, mine's not like that
How many Legendary Items do you have atm on the game stats section? (If you happen to have the regular version and not the cracked one).