Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v.e.1.2.1 - Steam - +43 - Update 31

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - v. e1.1.0 BETA - Steam - +43 - Update 27

Post by Rysefox »

dark_isaac wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:55 pm
this table makes the game crash all the time be aware
Don't talk shit ty

If you're too stupid to choose the right version or to follow the video then sry
Sometimes I wish that I can block people and then they can no longer download the table

And all youre 22 Messages was
"Dead Table"
"Outdated Table"
"This and this doenst work"
and not even one thanks for multiple days of work for me or other table creators. While we publish free tables for all games. We earn here 0 Money

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Segert
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Segert »

levius753 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:26 am
i have a problem with the unlimited health cheat. i cant deactivate it. i still have 99999 health.
yeah i noticed this aswel. same with the food cheat. ik have still 9 million food or so even when inventory is empty. Maybe it is the curse of cheating. When you cheat youre doomed to live forever with it.

like the elixer of life. when you drink it. you cant die. youre doomed to walk the earth(or calradia) forever. hehehe

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

Rysefox wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:48 pm
dark_isaac wrote:
Don't talk shit ty

If you're too stupid to choose the right version or to follow the video then sry
Sometimes I wish that I can block people and then they can no longer download the table

"Dead Table"
"Outdated Table"
and not even one thanks for multiple days of work for me or other table creators. While we publish free tables for all games. We earn here 0 Money
The few issues I've had with this trainer have been user errors, trainer works great 99.9999% of the time, the other 0.0001% is do to bad game code

stoofle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stoofle »

It's amazing how on top of this you have been. Here's to you and hoping you keep spoiling us with your excellent tables!

whscorbin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by whscorbin »

Just wanted to say thanks for the table! Especially during the daily updates!

Would it be possible to age up children faster? I don't even know where to begin with that.

dark_isaac
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dark_isaac »

Rysefox wrote:
dark_isaac wrote:
Don't talk shit ty

"Dead Table"
"Outdated Table"

Haha! nice try to generalize! and i'm not talking shit this table crashes with the script of horse speed and inventory weight!

The only stupid one here it's you for beign so inmadure and disrespectful.

Segert
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Segert »

dark_isaac wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:50 pm
Rysefox wrote:
dark_isaac wrote:
Don't talk shit ty

"Dead Table"
"Outdated Table"

Haha! nice try to generalize! and i'm not talking shit this table crashes with the script of horse speed and inventory weight!

wtf dude youre the one disrespectfull. these people work for free. they earn nothing. and still do it. why? maybe its passion for the games. or just because they like to do it.

to say constantly broken table or does not work. is not constructive. if it does not work for you. ask this way. ive done this and this. and the table does not work for me. can someone help me. that is decent courtesy. you should try to learn it sometimes.

Cheat tables or even trainers are never 100 percent infallible. that is because you using a program to alter another program. that is not designed to be altered. at least not by players. so if you need help to get the table working ask. or seek help or tutorials. its very simple how cheat engine works. otherwise stop being disrespectfull and keep quiet.

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

dark_isaac wrote:
Rysefox wrote:
dark_isaac wrote:
Don't talk shit ty

"Dead Table"
"Outdated Table"

Apparently you're an idiot then, ive been using these tables since day 1 of me playing this game, ive used the horse cheats and inventory weight i have had no problems then, might want to be a little more appreciative, and learn how to use a table, Peaople like you cause creators to charge and or stop making public tables you're lucky im not an admin i would ban your for you disrespect ..................................................BTW RyseFox Thank you so much again for the tables

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

dark_isaac wrote:
Rysefox wrote:
dark_isaac wrote:
Don't talk shit ty

"Dead Table"
"Outdated Table"

Please leave the forum, nobody needs you and your unusable posts.
Im not the idiot, I am able to create free tables for idiots like you. Even looks like you're too stupid to use a table. And you see nobody likes you here x)

Rinno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rinno »

Remember guys, dont feed the trolls.

Testify
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Testify »

Thank You Appreciated!! :wub:

cobaltlotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cobaltlotus »

I've used zero inventory weight for like 50 hours and have never had the game crash - not a single time - due to this particular script/cheat/whatever.

@Rysefox, thanks for the table :D

dark_isaac
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dark_isaac »

cobaltlotus wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:09 pm
I've used zero inventory weight for like 50 hours and have never had the game crash - not a single time - due to this particular script/cheat/whatever.

@Rysefox, thanks for the table :D
hmmm maybe it's this new beta version, thanks man!

AtomicFarts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AtomicFarts »

Have had no issues with the table so far, at least with the features I used. Thank you for the hard work!

Ptylerdactyl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ptylerdactyl »

Thanks for keeping the table updated through all the updates so far! Everything has been working perfectly on it