DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SirCabby
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Post by SirCabby »

zsh wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:46 pm
SirCabby wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:24 pm
I used those commands to do the unlock in the first place, but I'm still not seeing mission select.
Did you try to access the mission select from Fortress of Doom or from the main menu? These unlocked them at the main menu for me. Of note, I used them while in a game and exited back to main menu to see them available there, not sure if that matters.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zsh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zsh »

SirCabby wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:01 am
zsh wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:46 pm
SirCabby wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:24 pm
I used those commands to do the unlock in the first place, but I'm still not seeing mission select.
Did you try to access the mission select from Fortress of Doom or from the main menu? These unlocked them at the main menu for me. Of note, I used them while in a game and exited back to main menu to see them available there, not sure if that matters.
In Ultra Nightmare, there is no menu option for mission select like there is for other difficulties.

CagierRope
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CagierRope »

Good day, I recently discovered a doom season exp commands that work but do not register for some reason, like there is a non working command where you claim friends exp menu_seasons_boosters_fakeClaimXP “” and another one menu_seasons_xpOverride “”. There are lots more that can be changed, I was thinking is it possible at all to set value of the xp to any value, let me know what you think, as all commands were posted by you 😂.

CagierRope
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CagierRope »

raring_togo wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:54 pm
Just saw that after I posted, yes you are also right about season xp but my assumption there is another command to actually changing the value, I think it is fully possible to do so, while in the match or something because that is where there is a delay in receiving an exp I’ll add screen shot below. Sorry for a poor grammar. I’ll try to make sense. Game checks the value of XP you get from each individual you had placed it on, them there is a small delay and then it starts the count down timer again. It should be possible to influence those numbers but I lack knowledge to do so.
That’s why I am seeking for help here. Screen shots below:

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I asked you people to stop quoting LARGE blocks of text. Replace the quoted text with ..., like I did above. The user can go to the quoted post by clicking the ↑ next to the author. No need to see WHOLE text.

Lastly, I've not touched DOOM in several weeks. I've not even finished main story, don't know what other crap is extra in there, don't know how to "get this" and "get that" and I honestly don't care anymore. Test to your will's content and if something doesn't work, stop spamming. It will not make it any better, nor draw my or someone else's attention to your struggle. It's a frickin' game, get over it already.

H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by H4x0rBattie »

Hi.

Thanks for noclip. The game really started to annoy me without. I excepted to purchase a DOOM game but some part of the game are like Mario Bross back from the 80's if I remember correctly. That shit is too much for an older gamer like me.

Depending on interests. I will show how I do hack this game without the need of CE nor a .CT table. In other words I will show how I do that with Cheat Tool Set Professional v119 (not released anywhere at the time of writing this post). This is referred to as reversing basics.

It will be a like few simple clicks when you understand the basics of reversing. I am not sure is a 500+ liver of CE LUA script reasonable for the job.

How do beginners understand all this if you are going to be a teacher?

All I got (after all the 3+ years of a constant work on the tool) was almost slander and the request for the source code by the leechers.

No offense of course but I assume you know what I do mean. All the time I "wasted" studying coding, reverse engineering, kernel driver development and so forth. In other words. If there is no interests in here. Maybe I will continue wasting my time on the UC forums.

In the present day we have MS Visual Studio 2019 Community (free at most) that will cut the time wasted to 1/10 vs working with a Pascal source code and the free Pascal IDE called Lazarus. Not to even mention about the convenience. Do something for me and I may change my mind.
Last edited by H4x0rBattie on Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

H4x0rBattie wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:34 pm
^ I recommend not putting preference in front of efficiency. Your tool is in the world of high-level programming, whereas you don't care for idTech Engine internals. I've moved away from scan/debug/script/play. The scripts in my tables are designed as the result of Engine interpretation, figuring out how the functions work, how they can be called, how I can make use of those core functions to add content, commands, CVars and so on.

If you think the shit I do is tiresome and time-consuming, sure, stick to your stuff. But, please, don't invalidate someone else's preferences with or over yours. Each to their own, I say.

P.S.#1: With the knowledge I learned based on the symbols in the .pdb for Wolfenstein New Order (idTech 5) I then moved on DOOM 2016, Dishonored (VoidEngine is a modified idTech), then Youngblood and now Eternal. Meanwhile idTech Engine moved from 5 to 6 and now version 7. Very little has changed in terms of core internals (not counting different compiler versions or build settings, which will alter a bit the ASM). So rather than scan, debug, bla bla in every game.. I use that knowledge and apply it to ANY game built with idTech 5,6,7. Cuz I can, like that... "a few clicks" for me. See how it is? :P

P.S.#2: I'd appreciate it if you stopped promoting your "unreleased" and all that shit.. tool in any topic that has popularity. You either release it or you don't, that simple. But stop attempting to draw attention to something that isn't released. If the interest is to sell the tool or source code, please find another forum/platform/market. This will be my single warning. Thank you.

H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by H4x0rBattie »

Exactly. Is not someone here for those people who don't get what it takes? To name a few ...

Like a lawyer bullshits on your. Or "your" government entity. I am here to help.

They do not get it what it takes because of what they've seen "everything" to be released by a snap of a fingers. Like they never had to put any of efforts to anything. Everything came for "free" for them. Like a queen is used to get. Is this the future of your child or someone's else? The same time I ask how I should/would race my child based on these facts?

I do not present any of them but as a pointer they all will only care of your money and the power. To put all this in a "short". In bad times they will eat your head.

It is not only about how fast the tool is but is not this the first place they would ask where your tool is coming from? All this is all about the time I spent for receiving nearly nothing. This is something to think about. Usually two options is better than one.

The attitude maybe it is all that matters but. In general, if we talk about an attitude. Who would develop a space ship without an ability to fly over ten meters? My ship can and will. I refer to the rules of CE that only allow you to use CE for RE of single player game. Everyone has abused this on the UC forum.

My tool do not got these limitations. I will leave all this up to you to determine is this a feature or not.

If this is not a quality post. What is?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

H4x0rBattie wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:28 pm
Man, this is the DOOM Eternal topic. Whatever people use is their business. Do you see any trainer advertising in this topic? No. Why? Because those have their dedicated section. If you want to show off with your tool, do record a video and let's compare what your tool can do vs. what this table here can do. Cuz I really doubt you'd get LESS clicks compared to what the table has to offer...

But seriously now.. what the fuck is this rant all about? Do you think the normal user, the game player, really gives a fuck what they're using and how many clicks they do if they have instructions laid out nicely for them to follow?!?.. What's this really about? As far as "the rules of CE that only allow you to use CE for RE of single player game", they were put in place because while the people here ask how to do this and that, they use/used the tables (and hacks in general, regardless which tool those hacks were applied with.. moreover CE) to grief others' game play. Got a problem with this.. then head to those forums if you like MP hacking. We don't support it here.

skacikpl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skacikpl »

In the mean time i think i figured out how do the warehouse items work in a bit more detail.
Second half of the resources files has item definitions, which have

Code: Select all

clientAwarded
flag.
If it's true, the game won't perform any external checks whether user should have the item, i'm not sure but it may just check whether required milestone is completed (which is already easy enough to modify).
However if the flag is set to false, the item will be verified against PlayFab account and stripped if it shouldn't be unlocked.

As a rule of thumb all items built into the base game that are obtainable outside the events/series system are all client awarded whilst everything fancier, like twitch skins, preorder skin, slayers club stuff and events/series things are checked against playfab.

TL;DR is, golden skin can be self awarded.

zakrent
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zakrent »

raring_togo wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:54 pm
Found a command that simplifies finding cvar description, entities, commands, models etc, don't know if it you know about it. It's called find and is used like this: if you want to see what vr_dummyDevice cvar means you type find cvar vr_dummyDevice, it is also usefull when you want to see descriptions of a group of cvars eg. find cvar com_, you don't need to supply the first argument, find dev will list all commands, cvars, models etc. that have "dev" letters in them.

RemnantOfFire
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RemnantOfFire »

Has anyone gotten anywhere with infinite batteries? I tried digging through my save and found a couple of references to using a battery, but there's no place where the battery count is unencrypted as far as I can see.

CagierRope
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CagierRope »

RemnantOfFire wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:34 am
Well, no luck on my side, looks like runes is one of working once’s for now, also I am really interested in getting the golden armour, sound like a challenge. I also found out the external milestones and rewards like someone mentioned above are all non-client based. In other words you won’t be able to hack them in, also mentioned above.

Loveness
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loveness »

Hi! First of all i want to know that my Doom Eternal is in russian language and i don't know all the items in english :)

I prepare to post my Cheat Engine table for Doom Eternal, that will include these options:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Armor
3. One Hit Kills
4. Unlimited Lives
5. Infinite Jumps
6. Infinite Dashes
7. Infinite Blood Punches
8. Infinite Cruicible Swords (V button)
9. Grenades No Cooldowns
10. Fire (R button) No Cooldowns
11. No Radiation
12. Weapons No Spreads

Also Pointers:

1. Health and Armor (including Maximum Health and Maximum Armor pointers also)
2. Lives
3. Cruicible Swords
4. Number of Grenades
5. Weapon Points
6. Praetor Points
7. Master Points
8. Sentinel (Batteries) Points
9. Empyrean Keys

And maybe other scripts and pointers that i'm working on.. excepting Game Speed option that is non-sense to include, because the game of speed can be enabled using Cheat Engine option: Enable Speedhack and set the desired speed.

But, i have a big problem.. I want to make a script to stop the timer of the Challenges (rose challenges if somebody knows what is this) but i can't find the real value of it. Only the real value i found is the UI value that affects only the UI value of the timer. I tried to find this value beginning with an unknown value (in both cases: 4 bytes and float) and searching with decrease/increase values.. after that i tried to search only using changed/unchanged values thought that could be an encrypted value.. i tried to breakpoint and trace the addresses i found.. but no results!

Can somebody tell me how to do that or give me the address/opcodes to find it?

H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by H4x0rBattie »

What is left from the game after all of these features you listed above? Perhaps sometimes is good to be reasonable? Anyway this is the way I do it with Cheat Tool Set Professional: [Link]

What do I mean by being reasonable? With the pointer I provided, one could implement a sophisticated "Unlimited ammo". Like to fill one bullet per second for the shotgun.

But I guess with one hit kill features. That's so much for the game play so I guess is better we forget discussing things like that in here.

Above video represents v119 (not released yet) as I am still testing the new features. But now you know that there is a decent alternative to CE.

I understand everyone is after 1-2 click .CT table but if you was to learn reversing basics. I haven't decided yet will I bother including a .CT table support though as it is something like 10 times faster if I go with my own format.

That is yet to be decided later. I've a long list of features in my TODO list anyway.

There are a few important features in CTS that makes previously unfound values to be found. As soon as I manage, I try include tutorials what is new vs CE. Anyway anyone who is coding real hacks (C++ internal) for example. The memory viewer in CTS is the first thing you will need.