DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dethboy
Cheater
Cheater

Re: DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Post by dethboy »

I am an incompetent apparently and need help. Anyone know is there are any exp cvars? Or any other unlock cvars? The stuff that SunBeam sshowed looked awesome...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

terax21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by terax21 »

SirCabby wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:21 pm
terax21 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:06 pm
how do i unlock all maps i cant find that command
I dove through the cvars and commands and found these:

Code: Select all

ActivateMissionSelect
mainMenu_unlockAllMissionSelectMaps 1
love you sir :) thx
Last edited by terax21 on Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SirCabby
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SirCabby »

I was able to get the exp trick to work with standard exp but not event exp, and only because the standard exp was unique enough on the first search ;p

RaZ0R_R
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RaZ0R_R »

Has anyone been able to find anything related to the passive suit perks, or the sentinel crystal routing (more max health/armor/ammo & more passives) stuff?
Only hint from searching in cvars/commands/etc was 'give all' printing "Unknown command 'givePlayerAllSuitMods' "

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Postposterous »

I found a few different commands related to warnings, but haven't been successful at switching them off in the console. Has this been solved? Thx!

Things tried:

Code: Select all

warning_disable  
    g_showEntityWarnings             "0"

infogram
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by infogram »

Update on the savegame stuff for anyone interested:

idProfile 0.34 - tool to (de)serialize profile.bin to/from human-readable JSON (allows modifying your profile.bin!)
This can deserialize all the data from a profile to an easy to modify <inputPath>.json file, or convert a .json back to the profile.bin format.
Either drag-drop a decrypted profile.bin (via DOOMSaveManager export function) or a modified profile.bin.json, or run it like "idProfile.exe <path/to/profile.bin/or/profile.json>"

If idProfile fails to create a new profile from your modified .json you might have accidentally broken the JSON formatting, maybe try checking it with [Link].
If that doesn't show any problems, you might have exceeded the range of a certain data type (eg. UInt8 values can only go from 0 - 255, Int8 values are -128 to 127, etc...)

Note that some variables could contain multiple values, or might contain child variables, these are reflected as "Values" / "KeyValues" fields.
I think all data types should be getting decoded properly, but if you encounter a "unhandled value type" message with your profile please let me know!
(EDIT: updated to 0.34, now uses JSON instead of XML, much more compact output, and helps idProfile work closer to how game itself works :))

Download: see attachment below (password is idProfile)
Source code: [Link]

idResourceId 0.3 - tool to calculate DOOM Eternal resource/item IDs.
Usage: idResId.exe <resource/path> [resource-type]
If resource-type isn't set, will use warehouseItem by default.
(eg. "idResId.exe character_skin/doomslayer/doomslayer_skin_milestone_e2m4_complete" should return the hash 18176129181975243555)
Download: [Link]
Source code (includes the farmhash modification needed): [Link]
Attachments
idProfile-0.34-pw.zip
password is idProfile
(271.05 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
Last edited by infogram on Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.

SirCabby
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SirCabby »

infogram wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:21 pm
Holy shit this xml is huge... How do you find which ones correlate to unlocking milestones? Trying to get some pesky deathmatch ones unlocked...

infogram
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by infogram »

SirCabby wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:06 pm
infogram wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:21 pm
Holy shit this xml is huge... How do you find which ones correlate to unlocking milestones? Trying to get some pesky deathmatch ones unlocked...
No idea yet, so much to go through I've only really figured out how to add unlocked items.
Maybe milestones are done with the STAT_ etc variables, or could be something to do with achievementBits maybe...

If you find out anything let us know. Maybe once more is figured out someone could make a save editor UI or something.

Knightmare077
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Knightmare077 »

Hell yea! thank you infogram!

skacikpl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skacikpl »

The process is just a bit convoluted.
The proper flow is:
  • Extract save with save manager (this decrypts the files)
  • Grab profile.bin from the backup.zip and use it on idprofile.exe
  • Do whatever you want within xml file and then use idprofile on the xml
  • Put the reserialized .bin file INTO the backup.zip
  • Reimport backup with savemanager
STAT_ stuff is handling milestones (or more likely milestones just read STAT_ values), it seems there's more of those than there are currently implemented in game.
It appears they're all integers of various sizes, regardless of their ingame functionality (having progress or just being boolean locked/unlocked milestone). And apparently under the hood they just always keep incrementing how many times you've done whatever it tracks, for example the milestone for dashing the pinky is practically boolean but the value in my save is 2, same goes for one for punching slayer gates - you can only unlock it once upon first punch but my value is 3. The game never stops tracking STAT_ stuff, each milestone is just set to unlock at different treshold, even if it's just 1.

Bottomline is: Yes this can be used to "unlock" milestones, however if you unlock it directly via editing the save file, it will never fire the event to award you with the item it should grant, you would need to edit the save further to give yourself specific item ID.
For milestones with progress you could just give yourself 99% of the progress and finish it manually to have the completion event fired in game.

As last bit of info it seems the pistol is really not scrapped but upcoming DLC content as it has distinctive HAND_CANNON identifier with acquisition, upgrades, kills and mastery stats (there are also leftover 2016 stats for the charge pistol and its stuff).

There's also LOTS of STAT_ leftovers from 2016

SirCabby
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SirCabby »

skacikpl wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:26 pm
Have you tested this? It's possible the game checks the stats at the end of a round and if it's past the threshold it might award it anyway, ie: just put things past the cap to unlock and play a round.

Then we just need to start mapping stats to milestones.

mandarw86
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mandarw86 »

Hello Friends,
Help me with GOd mode fir Doom Eternal. The Youtube here is capped to 480p and makes it diff to view tutorials.
Regards,
Mandar

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

mandarw86 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:18 pm
Hello Friends,
Help me with GOd mode fir Doom Eternal. The Youtube here is capped to 480p and makes it diff to view tutorials.
Regards,
Mandar
Download the Cheat Engine table made by SunBeam, open Cheat Engine (7.0) first, then start DOOM: Eternal game and click on the flashing computer icon while the game is running (Will need to Alt-Tab over to Cheat Engine) to tie the process, thus enabling code injection. Load the Table, Select the options (red X in box to left of table option) and Alt+Tab back to the game. While the game is running and you are in a loaded level, press the Tilde (~) key and the console will come down from the top. Type "God" and press Enter. Should be a confirmation in the console window, then press Tilde (~) or Esc key and enjoy being indestructible.

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

Alternatively, you can download and use a very nice Table made by Zanzer. Just select the options and enjoy without needing to use the Console.
Zanzer's Table is Here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11889#p126034

Enjoy!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

KyleKatarn wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:53 pm
[...] you can download and use a very nice Table made by Zanzer [...] without needing to use the Console.
That's what differentiates the millennials from "generation speed". I personally like to use the console.