Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zethos
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Zethos »

Thank you for the table, is there a working table for the latest iceborn patch where you get infinite charge blade phiols (always charged?)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

Zethos wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:51 pm
Thank you for the table, is there a working table for the latest iceborn patch where you get infinite charge blade phiols (always charged?)
Yes, this one.

Leo_D
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Leo_D »

Sapphire wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:49 am
B0mak wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:43 am
No one contact with Caliber about bypass? Really need it with this "anti-cheat" stuff that overload CPU ugh
Caliber has been told but he is busy due to corona going about, people said it was no longer needed so I told him that but now they are rescinding that so I informed him again, he hasn't seen it yet but before that he said sometime this week.
Much appreciated you are contacting him about this matter tho. Hope all is good on his side :o

mmaxx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mmaxx »

Sapphire wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:32 pm
mmaxx wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:24 pm
Sapphire wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:34 pm

Use equipment data, you go into sell equipment to see get the data of what you hover over, you then change the ID(triple digited, double and single is type, bow, GS, glaive etc.) then you find the ID of what you want here [Link] the order ID is the one you change it to
Anyone know any good sites or sheets like [Link] for armors? I'm trying to find armors id but still can't get it(velkhana, buffbody,biohazard armors ect..)
Find a transmog list, each set has one ID for all pieces, its differentiated by a type ID
[Link]
I'm not sure if transmog list is this sheet because the value in this sheet was not exact value.
But it seems worked by add 50 to the values. Now i can change armors much faster than before!
Much appriciated.

pendragon9988
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pendragon9988 »

Sapphire wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:10 pm
pendragon9988 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:03 pm
@Marcus101RR

Good morning all . When I start the cheat table, the weapon buffs make me quit the game instantly except for the arc one. Can you fix it please?
It is not an issue with the cheat, gadget has informed of a way to get around that issue, but only way to not have it is with CRC Bypass which is currently only available from paid site
So if I understand correctly, the features that I mentioned that do not work, will soon be shared for free here, right? Or did I not understand?

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

pendragon9988 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:00 pm
Sapphire wrote:
pendragon9988 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:03 pm
@Marcus101RR

Good morning all . When I start the cheat table, the weapon buffs make me quit the game instantly except for the arc one. Can you fix it please?
It is not an issue with the cheat, gadget has informed of a way to get around that issue, but only way to not have it is with CRC Bypass which is currently only available from paid site
So if I understand correctly, the features that I mentioned that do not work, will soon be shared for free here, right? Or did I not understand?
the features here work, but due to the capcom anti-cheat you need the bypass to use them smoothly and without issues.

Zethos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zethos »

which option is it? i dont see it at the menu

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

Zethos wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:08 pm
which option is it? i dont see it at the menu
[Link]

Zethos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zethos »

ah ok sorry my bad, its under weapon buffs and then at the new entries there
thank you again

pendragon9988
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pendragon9988 »

Sapphire wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:04 pm
pendragon9988 wrote:
Sapphire wrote:

the features here work, but due to the capcom anti-cheat you need the bypass to use them smoothly and without issues.
Yes that I understood it but precisely, even with the bypass buffs crash the game. Except the bow buff. Do you have a solution to this problem?

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

pendragon9988 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:23 pm
Sapphire wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:04 pm
pendragon9988 wrote:

Yes that I understood it but precisely, even with the bypass buffs crash the game. Except the bow buff. Do you have a solution to this problem?
Yes the solution is you do not have the bypass needed, the latest is not available here and you need the latest to avoid crash.

mobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mobi »

B0mak wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:43 am
No one contact with Caliber about bypass? Really need it with this "anti-cheat" stuff that overload CPU ugh
What CPU you have? Cause in my case after last patches the CPU usage never went over 30-50% lol. Yes, when the game launched and after few first patches, I couldn't play the game with constant 80-95% CPU usage (there was a workaround for that NOT requiring bypass, just disabling one of the virtual cores, did the trick).

Not gonna say anymore that CRC bypass is not needed (I would still use it, just for sake of it) but I have not had any issue with the table whatsoever, so dunno, what people have been doing to get so many crashes. Hell, I even use High Texture Pack and no issues. Maybe I just don't use the features which sound gimmicky and love playing the game and enjoy the grind (btw if you have issues with table you can also turn around to use trainer for the time being or mods just a tip).

Zethos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zethos »

Do i need to use the bypass everytime i start mhw if i want to use the table?

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

Zethos wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:32 pm
Do I need to use the bypass every time I start mhw if I want to use the table?
Try run the table without the bypass 1st. And run it at the main menu of the game.
In my case, the script works just fine. Only a few of them not working properly, but still useful for everyday grind. :)

Dodojag
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dodojag »

Right, to clarify for people coming to the thread wondering why the latest updated tables are still crashing your client, it's because we are waiting on an updated CRC bypass from Caliber. The bypass is not needed for all scripts, but many of the scripts will crash your game if you are not running the bypass.

In other words, some of the scripts in the available MHW tables will work without the bypass, but many of them will crash your game without it. So if you need a particular script that is crashing your game, wait for Caliber to post an updated bypass in this or the other MHW thread.