DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Post by KS212 »

@Sunbeam
Probably a good idea to do what that one person suggested about making scripts etc not visible unless you have an account. Gives you a bit more control over locking them out if you wanted to.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Tracido
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tracido »

Archangel73337 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:39 am
Great, I literally came here for suits, because the GAME is broken and locked out my Classic Marine Skin, wasn't even trying to cheat, just unlock the suit I put batteries in at the start of the game after earning it and it never opened the door or unlocked the skin..

I suppose there's irony in having to cheat to fix a broken game, but now I'll have to cheat an ENTIRE save file to unlock it later if they ever fix it for at least new saves, because I'm not doing a clean play again for batteries twice, good to note.

jesjames79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jesjames79 »

I agree with needing to have an account it isn't like we are paying for anything we are just saying we are a community and if you are not part of it then no uploading or downloading!

cpeeler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cpeeler »

Archangel73337 wrote:
And I think I am going to cry...

Keep up the good work.

Tracido
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tracido »

jesjames79 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:34 pm
I agree with needing to have an account it isn't like we are paying for anything we are just saying we are a community and if you are not part of it then no uploading or downloading!
If it allows those here to focus and not worry about code theft, I support it. I have only learned from these coders here, not by myself near as much, they deserve credit.

MeMeMe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MeMeMe »

Archangel73337 wrote:
Please share how to unlock everything + max level :P

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Kindly stop quoting BIG posts. You can replace them with "...", it's that simple. The author who posted the content, date and time stand in the quote itself, plus there's a little blue arrow next to "bla wrote ↑" <- this. Click that to go to the original post, without having to scroll a huge wall of text.

Thank you!

servo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by servo »

I just wanted to thank you guys for your wonderful work. Honestly just recently discovered this forum and beginning to check out some other games as I am always looking for some extra fun.

Love Id Software's Engine... great work fellas!

Toph Bei Fong
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Toph Bei Fong »

I've made a cfg file with console commands in it. I don't know how to get all of them to load up with the exec command. the file name is doom but when I open the console and type "exec doom" it gives me an unknown command error for the console commands i have in the file. But if I type the commands in individually they work just fine.

I type them in the cfg file as I would in the console but they don't work. Anyone know how to make this work?

nzr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nzr »

To unlock master levels, type
mainMenu_unlockAllMasterLevels 1
they will become available in main menu.

Knightmare077
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Knightmare077 »

Toph Bei Fong wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:33 pm
I've made a cfg file with console commands in it. I don't know how to get all of them to load up with the exec command. the file name is doom but when I open the console and type "exec doom" it gives me an unknown command error for the console commands i have in the file. But if I type the commands in individually they work just fine.

I type them in the cfg file as I would in the console but they don't work. Anyone know how to make this work?
Put them in a text file in this format :

g_imTryingToFingureOutHowToGetGibsToStopBurningAway; g_ItsBeingaPainInTheArse; g_WhyCantTheDamnCvarJustWork;

ok, you get the point, no those aren't real commands but the format works. Then just select all , hit copy, go to game bring down console and pres ctrl+v and enter and your done.

SamIam76
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SamIam76 »

Knightmare077 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:41 pm
Toph Bei Fong wrote:

g_imTryingToFingureOutHowToGetGibsToStopBurningAway; g_ItsBeingaPainInTheArse; g_WhyCantTheDamnCvarJustWork;

ok, you get the point, no those aren't real commands but the format works. Then just select all , hit copy, go to game bring down console and pres ctrl+v and enter and your done.
Ha, funny and serious together for me.
It still bugs me too that this damn fading/burning of gibs can't be stopped.

BTW: I think you have to leave the last ";" after the last command out!?

Toph Bei Fong
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Toph Bei Fong »

Knightmare077 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:41 pm
Toph Bei Fong wrote:

thank you good sir!

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:37 am
Unlimited Health
Unlimited Ammo
Unlimited Double Jump
Unlimited Dash
No Recoil
No Spread
Unlimited Lives
Unlimited Sticky Bombs
Fast Kill Challenges
Set Game Speed new
Upgrade Pointer
Would like to confirm that Zanzer's first table and those newer still work, even after the hotfix.

nzr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nzr »

Looking for a way to bind chrono time to another key (not mouse2).