Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
YeetleJuice
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by YeetleJuice »

hornedskulldrake wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:25 am
YeetleJuice wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:02 am
hornedskulldrake wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:50 pm

check page 329 i already upload the one with all of the safi's weapon available in equipment data.
Remember you must backup your save file (just in case) and follow banggates and marcus tips for it to work, if you don't follow the safi awakening rule your save file will be broken
Thanks for the response! Apologies for the lack of clarification. When will the Safi armor sets be added to item IDs or equipment data?

Best,

YeetleJuice
Odd request, since usually people just cheat the material to craft the armor but here i add all of safi's armor as well
Thank you so much! In regards to cheating material in, which CE function would be used to obtain dracolite?

Best,

YeetleJuice

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hornedskulldrake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hornedskulldrake »

YeetleJuice wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:50 am
hornedskulldrake wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:25 am
YeetleJuice wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:02 am

Thanks for the response! Apologies for the lack of clarification. When will the Safi armor sets be added to item IDs or equipment data?

Best,

YeetleJuice
Odd request, since usually people just cheat the material to craft the armor but here i add all of safi's armor as well
Thank you so much! In regards to cheating material in, which CE function would be used to obtain dracolite?

Best,

YeetleJuice
it should be the "highlighted item pointer" but i think literally last hour update broke it again so you gonna need to wait for squall to fixed it again.
Remember be patient since squall is a bit busy right now so we'll just have to wait until he got some free time

YeetleJuice
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YeetleJuice »

Thank you very much for the help!

johndoe6969
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by johndoe6969 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:15 am
hornedskulldrake wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:57 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:38 pm

You can't set all to level 6, btw, there is a check.
what marcus said, if you either didn't level up the awaken level at least once to fix the awaken exp OR you got more than 1 level 6 awakening (including level 6 essence or more than 1 monster essence, so watch what y'all doing) your save file will be unreadable or corrupted. Although van1128 already provide the solution for the corrupted save, it's still better to backup your save and only get the awakening according to the rules
There are quite a few sanity checks in the game regarding safi stuff.
- Only One Level 6, or unique Set Bonus, Special Awaken (things that have glowing stars)
- 6th Slot Awoken Skill exists, but isn't used. Using it results in invalid value (this can be bypassed with a script)
- Must set Potential into Safi weapon before saving, this way it naturally rolls your edits.
- Can't have weapon equipped while editing it (crashes game).
I did the crc bypass and tried using the fix provided but my game still isnt working, I am really new to this and did not make a backup save could you please help save my account :(

johndoe6969
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by johndoe6969 »

van1128 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:51 am
Dear all,
Due to so many people having a corrupted problem("detected an incorrect value)

Start CRC bypass first then open ERORR FIX cheat table , active error fix.
After that , please delete all Safi'jiiva Weapons.

PS : Remember to back up next time. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11911&p=126315#p126315
hi, I tried your fix but unfortunately the game still won't run for me could you please help me?

jasonthe13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jasonthe13 »

the game had a small update not sure what it broke but just a heads up~

Javi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Javi »

onetwosix wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:46 pm
IceBlazeWinters wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:36 pm

Safi is 4 player regardless of how many are in it.

it cannot be solo without cheating or using a Nexus Mod balancing mod for single player.
I agreed with that.

If you play normal, not using any of those Script´s, of course you need 4 players to beat it.

In this case, we play with the help of useful scripts. :)
I noticed that Marcus has updated his table (ready as well for today's update), and it includes the Safi'jiiva's quest tasks that I was asking for... I haven't tried yet, but I guess it works. Saying it here In case you want to test it... Regards!

verloren
Cheater
Cheater

Post by verloren »

has anti-cheat been added to this 408899 update?
the following functions operate normally, but Crash occurs at some point.

Weapon Buffs script
- Inf Charge Blade Philes + Always White
- Bowgun No Reload

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

johndoe6969 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:12 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
hornedskulldrake wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:57 am

what marcus said, if you either didn't level up the awaken level at least once to fix the awaken exp OR you got more than 1 level 6 awakening (including level 6 essence or more than 1 monster essence, so watch what y'all doing) your save file will be unreadable or corrupted. Although van1128 already provide the solution for the corrupted save, it's still better to backup your save and only get the awakening according to the rules
- Only One Level 6, or unique Set Bonus, Special Awaken (things that have glowing stars)
- 6th Slot Awoken Skill exists, but isn't used. Using it results in invalid value (this can be bypassed with a script)
- Must set Potential into Safi weapon before saving, this way it naturally rolls your edits.
I did the crc bypass and tried using the fix provided but my game still isnt working, I am really new to this and did not make a backup save could you please help save my account :(
If you gave yourself all lv6 no, theoretically yes, your save can be saved if I hex edit it manually out and back to normal. I suggest you try the 6th slot bypass if you gave yourself a 6th awoken skill on my table.

johndoe6969
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by johndoe6969 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:15 am
johndoe6969 wrote:
Marcus101RR wrote:

If you gave yourself all lv6 no, theoretically yes, your save can be saved if I hex edit it manually out and back to normal. I suggest you try the 6th slot bypass if you gave yourself a 6th awoken skill on my table.
I'm really sorry for being such a noob and pestering you about this, but could you walk me through how to do this? I cant even get past the screen to select my character profile.

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

Javi wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:21 am

I noticed that Marcus has updated his table (ready as well for today's update), and it includes the Safi'jiiva's quest tasks that I was asking for... I haven't tried yet, but I guess it works. Saying it here In case you want to test it... Regards!
Thanks & good to know. :)

_Fayth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by _Fayth »

johndoe6969 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:04 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
johndoe6969 wrote:

I'm really sorry for being such a noob and pestering you about this, but could you walk me through how to do this? I cant even get past the screen to select my character profile.
Your save is loaded in to memory and is fully editable at the main menu; however knowing where to look for your weapon data would be the hard part...

fanta9988
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fanta9988 »

Hello everyone, there was an update last night, the cheat table crashed the game. I just wanted to warn you ^^.

shuu76
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shuu76 »

caliber1942 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:21 pm
latest bypass

password frf
pls create new bypass, mhw just updated

johndoe6969
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by johndoe6969 »

_Fayth wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:24 am
johndoe6969 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:04 am
Marcus101RR wrote:

Your save is loaded in to memory and is fully editable at the main menu; however knowing where to look for your weapon data would be the hard part...
is there anything else i could do to fix this? :'( I really wanna go back to playing