UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shadowboro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: UnderRail

Post by Shadowboro »

Solid Wolf wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:31 pm
I'm planning to buy this game some time this month. Can anyone confirm whether it still works with the latest version of the game?

And does it matter or not if you have the DLC?
I'm currently playing through it (bought from Steam during Lunar Sale, with the Expedition DLC) and the things I've tried in the table all work (godmode, carry weight, character creation points etc). While I can't say for certain if it also works on the base game without the DLC bought, I think it will probably work because the usual procedure when a new DLC is lauched is to also patch the base game to a new version and make it compatible with the new DLC features and the like, so there is a high chance it will work.

But if you want to be 100% certain to be able to use Csimbi's table than buy it with the Expedition DLC. It works flawlessly (at least the Steam version does, don't know about GOG).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Aniermos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aniermos »

Can't activate the UnderRail AOB script; main on the engine. Use to work but no longer. Any help?

Aniermos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aniermos »

OK so something weird is going on. It seems to be unable to turn on the script if you're in the sewers of core city. I was trying to activate the script main then max weight mod because I am a loot goblin but it doesn't seem to work. Decided to just drop all my stuff and come back and get them later but once I left the sewers I decided to try again and it works now... Not sure what happened but the sewers seems to prevent the script from enabling. IF you have it already enable before going it then it will still work so IDK what's going on here.

rhoen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rhoen »

Any plans to update to work with current version?

Racer83
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Racer83 »

Aniermos wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:36 pm
OK so something weird is going on. It seems to be unable to turn on the script if you're in the sewers of core city. I was trying to activate the script main then max weight mod because I am a loot goblin but it doesn't seem to work. Decided to just drop all my stuff and come back and get them later but once I left the sewers I decided to try again and it works now... Not sure what happened but the sewers seems to prevent the script from enabling. IF you have it already enable before going it then it will still work so IDK what's going on here.
I haven't played the game in a while, but if i remember right, the main script will only activate normaly if there is a NPC in/on the same room/vicinity as you. I always saved and loaded my game when there was NPCs nearby.

Spraint
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Spraint »

Does the table still work? I have read I think all the comments and the confusion only intensified :D. Sorry if I agro anyone, I am pretty busy :(. Yes, I have seen the latest comments saying it is not. (Edited for clarity)

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

Spraint wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:27 pm
Does the table still work? I have read I think all the comments and the confusion only intensified :D. Sorry if I agro anyone, I am pretty busy :(. Yes, I have seen the latest comments saying it is not. (Edited for clarity)
It does still work as far as I can tell, but Styg, the developer, recently posted a new devblog regarding the next expansion and how it will involve overhauling a lot of the older mechanics, which will likely require the table to undergo a massive update when it drops.

Spraint
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Spraint »

Korvax wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:20 pm
Spraint wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:27 pm
It does still work as far as I can tell. Yet, Styg, the developer, recently posted a new dev blog regarding the next expansion and how it will involve overhauling a lot of the older mechanics, which will likely require the table to undergo a massive update when it drops.
After expedition?

Elterin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Elterin »

The expansion will be a standalone, so no need to worry.

AlexanderLeo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AlexanderLeo »

Hey!

Hey, can I get a psi regeneration up?
At least to 45.

Spraint
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Spraint »

It seems that I can't enable Script: Max Carry Waight Mod. I can check the box and the bEnable box, but nothing happens, I am completely over-encumbered. I have tried both saving and loading and dropping items then picking them up but to no avail. Restarting the game didn't help either. My max carry weight is 310 and none of the boxes except for imaxCaryWeight changed it, but again it didn't help. I am stuck :/

Shadowboro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shadowboro »

Spraint wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:41 am
It seems that I can't enable Script: Max Carry Waight Mod. I can check the box and the bEnable box, but nothing happens, I am completely over-encumbered. I have tried both saving and loading and dropping items then picking them up but to no avail. Restarting the game didn't help either. My max carry weight is 310 and none of the boxes except for imaxCaryWeight changed it, but again it didn't help. I am stuck :/
As other users have reported in this thread already, it seems that some options of the table work right off the bat in any conditions, while others like Max Carry Weight require some conditions being met before being able to activate and work properly.

In my personal experience with using that particular option I have found that it usually fails to activate if you are not in a location with friendly NPC's around. It also helps if any of those NPC's are vendors and you open the trade interface first. As such, you need to be very careful where you save your game; it is recommended to only save and quit the game in friendly location populated by NPC's to insure the max chance of success in activating the Max Carry Weight option.

Of course you can just start dropping items you are carrying until you've dropped below your actual carry weight limit and thus be able to move again and you could even come back for the items you dropped after you've returned to a friendly area and managed to activate the Max Carry Weight script. But that is annoying and you are better off just being careful where you save the game before quitting the game, that way you can prevent all that time spent dropping items->moving to friendly area-> activating script->coming back and picking everything you dropped back again.

Spraint
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Spraint »

Shadowboro wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:15 pm
Spraint wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:41 am
As other users have reported in this thread already, it seems that some options of the table work right off the bat in any conditions, while others like Max Carry Weight require some conditions being met before being able to activate and work properly.

In my personal experience with using that particular option, I have found that it usually fails to activate if you are not in a location with friendly NPC's around. It also helps if any of those NPCs are vendors and you open the trade interface first. As such, you need to be very careful where you save your game; it is recommended to only save and quit the game in a friendly location populated by NPC's to insure the max chance of success in activating the Max Carry Weight option.

Of course, you can just start dropping items you are carrying until you've dropped below your actual carry weight limit and thus be able to move again and you could even come back for the items you dropped after you've returned to a friendly area and managed to activate the Max Carry Weight script. But that is annoying and you are better off just being careful where you save the game before quitting the game, that way you can prevent all that time spent dropping items->moving to friendly area-> activating script->coming back and picking everything you dropped back again.

Hi, I fixed it a few minutes later :P, however, I am not saying you are not helpful to me, mate! I picked up a thing from you and now I may avoid breaking the saves in the future, thank you!

username69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by username69 »

How does the item editor work? I click an item but there's no drop-down menu to change the item to a different one.

I need to open the gate at the end, but I really don't want to hunt down the 1-2 items I'm missing to do that if possible.

Spraint
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Spraint »

Strange, I can enable script: Max Carry Waight Mod ( Yes in a safe area, actually I tried in SGS on a few floors and in the junkyard), I can activate the three boxes It doesn't change after I drop an item and pick it up. It usually goes from 310 to 24000 sth... ( and yes I have tried loading an older safe in a safe area, but it didn't work too :( )