Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
samsonng922
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by samsonng922 »

thanks Squall for the update and all the hard work you put in.. just a question, is it possible to edit the rewards by any means? instead of the item in the box

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

peakey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by peakey »

how am I able to edit the eq data? value is just "??" what am I supposed to have opened
Last edited by peakey on Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShadowLord64
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShadowLord64 »

when would you add those scripts :
Unlock Charms
Unlock Decorations
Unlock Augments
Unlock Armor/Weapons For Current Tier Level
Unlock Poogie's Outfits

chaosblade02
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chaosblade02 »

Hey guys, any and all trainers crash my game (steam version), even with the CRC and stracker's loader. I can't get any of them to work, including fearlessrevolution Trainer. Can someone explain to me how one, single, person has managed to make any of these trainers work without crashing their game? Is there an extra step I need to do that I'm missing here? Thanks.

The CRC crashes the game by itself. I click OK at the main menu, attempt to load my game, and it crashes 100% in this situation. Never even loads the save game. Trainers crash my game either instantly, or within 2 minutes, if I'm lucky I got enough time to save my game before it crashes. If this is a known issue with a fix, can someone please update the original post explaining what people need to do to get this stuff working without crashing their game? Thanks.

Also, I do not have the high res texture pack installed. Something else is causing this.

Viceroy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Viceroy »

Squall8 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:27 am
Update 82 added.
Thank you Mr. Squall for your work. .
samsonng922 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:49 pm
thanks Squall for the update and all the hard work you put in.. just a question, is it possible to edit the rewards by any means? instead of the item in the box
I think Marcus101 table has this option.

IceBlazeWinters
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by IceBlazeWinters »

chaosblade02 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:06 pm
Hey guys, any and all trainers crash my game (steam version), even with the CRC and stracker's loader. I can't get any of them to work, including fearlessrevolution Trainer. Can someone explain to me how one, single, person has managed to make any of these trainers work without crashing their game? Is there an extra step I need to do that I'm missing here? Thanks.

The CRC crashes the game by itself. I click OK at the main menu, attempt to load my game, and it crashes 100% in this situation. Never even loads the save game. Trainers crash my game either instantly, or within 2 minutes, if I'm lucky I got enough time to save my game before it crashes. If this is a known issue with a fix, can someone please update the original post explaining what people need to do to get this stuff working without crashing their game? Thanks.

Also, I do not have the high res texture pack installed. Something else is causing this.
for starters, the crc says to use it on the main menu

Streethobo123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Streethobo123 »

Can someone explain to me how to replace a weapon in your Item Box? For example I have the Safi Aquablade but want the Safi Shatterblade instead.
Cheers

JollyGood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JollyGood »

Just tried to solo the Safi’ quest, and it's a waste of time. You can obviously survive it with the invulnerable cheat, but you just can't deal enough damage to kill it in time. It's also a lot more boring than the Kulve siege.

Btw, the 1 jewel maxes skill may be causing the game to crash even after using CRC. During my first 2 attempts to solo Safi' I activated invulnerable, Easily Break Monster Parts and 1 Jewel Maxes Skill Level, and the games crashed during the siege. On my 3rd attempt I only activated invulnerable and Easily Break Monster Parts, and the game didn't crash, though I actually returned from the siege when the 5 min remaining warning came up because it was getting really boring.

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

JollyGood wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:03 pm
Just tried to solo the Safi’ quest, and it's a waste of time. You can obviously survive it with the invulnerable cheat, but you just can't deal enough damage to kill it in time. It's also a lot more boring than the Kulve siege.

Btw, the 1 jewel maxes skill may be causing the game to crash even after using CRC. During my first 2 attempts to solo Safi' I activated invulnerable, Easily Break Monster Parts and 1 Jewel Maxes Skill Level, and the games crashed during the siege. On my 3rd attempt I only activated invulnerable and Easily Break Monster Parts, and the game didn't crash, though I actually returned from the siege when the 5 min remaining warning came up because it was getting really boring.
You need high dmg from 4 members or cheat your dmg.

simj22
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by simj22 »

im having an issue with the kulve taroth rewards, where it's been broken to keep giving me rewards, and i have no idea what the maximum number for rewards are. Is there some way to just reduce the rewards to nothing?

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

Equipment Data doesnt work. (Tried change/re-equip etc/show eq)

Lazaque
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lazaque »

Streethobo123 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:50 pm
Can someone explain to me how to replace a weapon in your Item Box? For example I have the Safi Aquablade but want the Safi Shatterblade instead.
Cheers
Saffi weapon's IDs havent been added to the cheat table yet. They will only show up as numbers for now (update 81). Going to try update 82 to see if they have been added.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

JollyGood wrote:

Laughs in wyvernheart rapidfire

Zyrixion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zyrixion »

Is there presently a way to add in weapons? Taroth isn't active, and I'd like to play around with some of the stuff.

JollyGood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JollyGood »

Sapphire wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:10 pm
JollyGood wrote:

You need high dmg from 4 members or cheat your dmg.
Hunter equipment editor is broken at the moment, so unless if there’s another way to up your damage, I don’t think it’s possible to exceed meta damage right now.